this is stupid

uguu

I can't respect a person who calls transgendered people "it". I can be nice to people most of the time, but once bigotry is in play, don't expect me to be nice ever again. When you refuse to see a fellow human being as a human being based on their chosen gender or orientation, you don't deserve nice things.

I will just interject that, IMO, to call someone "it" is not to refuse someone's existence as a human being nor is it, inherently, an insulting thing. I wish we could call people with indeterminate gender it without getting into a fuss, it would be a lot easier. It's not like it doesn't admit ignorance on the part of the person using the word "it", so it doesn't have to be seen as an insult. Just an acknowledgment of honest confusion.

WHAT IF CRASHGORDON IS SECRETLY A TROLL.

Waste time with him anyway.

Also crash you realise that is one of THE MOST retarded things you've EVER said, right? (That means a LOT) If there WAS a "modern Hitler" and he's on a fucking internet forum, he's really goddamn stupid.

Or really goddamn waste-of-timing. What would he have that's better to do than waste time arguing like Revan was saying?

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will just interject that, IMO, to call someone "it" is not to refuse someone's existence as a human being nor is it, inherently, an insulting thing. I wish we could call people with indeterminate gender it without getting into a fuss, it would be a lot easier. It's not like it doesn't admit ignorance on the part of the person using the word "it", so it doesn't have to be seen as an insult.

What have you to say to that when the "tranny" in question, Kiryn, did indeed take offense at that statement? Or, to the best of anyone's knowledge, that Crash never apologized for or retracted the reprehensible statements he made toward the transgendered?

Use Advanced Search, enter query "Crash", author "Kiryn", display results as posts and see the second post down.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

What have you to say to that when the "tranny" in question, Kiryn, did indeed take offense at that statement? Or, to the best of anyone's knowledge, that Crash never apologized for or retracted the reprehensible statements he made toward the transgendered?

Use Advanced Search, enter query "Crash", author "Kiryn", display results as posts and see the second post down.

If the person takes offense, and makes it clear they did, an apology should probably be made. That's just me though. I guess that if he really doesn't feel that "it" is an objectionable thing to call someone he shouldn't apologize. I don't think that transgendered people, or any group of people at all, should have control over the language to describe themselves, since I personally believe that humanity should allow language to be at least a somewhat free-flowing thing. To control language smacks of power-mongering to me, and I don't think that proper treatment of transgendered people by society as a whole is going to be motivated by a change in the language used to describe them. I might be suspicious of a person's intentions towards me as a jew if they use the word kike, but I don't object to their using the word kike. First amendment rights and all that. But that's just me. It's obviously up to the forum community regarding how they want to respond to crash's use of language to describe transgendered people.

I couldn't view the topic that Kiryn's post was in so I couldn't view Crash's reprehensible statements, unfortunately, so I can't make any determination about them myself. Post them if you're interested in my comments, which I sincerely doubt, I'm not going to make any pre-judgments against someone here.

By the way Kintenbo is the meanest person on here for posting a picture of lasagna, one of my greatest fears in life for sure.

I couldn't view the topic that Kiryn's post was in so I couldn't view Crash's reprehensible statements, unfortunately, so I can't make any determination about them myself. Post them if you're interested in my comments, which I sincerely doubt, I'm not going to make any pre-judgments against someone here.

CPP Reports, You decide. (Sorry for the poor quality).

It's stupid to make enemies over identity IMO when you have a choice not to, and that holds true even if I've ever done such a thing. It's only when the other person resolves to make an enemy of you... I'm not sure that the statement is reprehensible, which seems a little strong, or just stupid. BTW I apologize for declaring Baron Bodissey my enemy should I choose one, he is actually a pretty cool guy (I don't think I ever actually declared him my enemy though, just who I would choose as my enemy).

So I am against crash on this one, but not very strongly so. Kind of like, who cares, it's the goddamn internet...and I realize arguments against that attitude have been made in this topic, if not very seriously.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

What the fuck am I reading?

You know what? I take back what I said about Crash being somewhat bright in the noggin. This is just... My god...

+1 to the trolled count.

Crash, I feel like you ARE a troll, it's the only thing that can make sense. I applaud you, because you have a lot of people going, what with your flame wars and pointless arguements. In fact, I nominated you for Troll of the year award, so expect a leaflet in the mail. You're the best of the best.

... Honestly. That is the only logical conclusion. It all makes sense now.

Considering how he just derailed this whole "Far from the Forest" lulzy topic into serious discussion. He's even trolling the forum organization.

clap2.gif

... Honestly. That is the only logical conclusion. It all makes sense now.

Considering how he just derailed this whole "Far from the Forest" lulzy topic into serious discussion. He's even trolling the forum organization.

clap2.gif

Oh he's good.