Why do most guys suck?

Colonel M

I'm serious. Maybe some of the guys here (lol) can answer this. Why does most of your gender suck?

From my experiences, and the experiences of many of my female friends, guys do not seem to appreciate loyalty and honesty above being hot or cute. A long time of true dedication to someone and being nice and actually caring can get instantly trumped by some "hot" bitch and guys seem to like vaginas. Nice girls just get used as emotional condoms.

Example: A girl can be friends with a guy for years, like him a lot, go over his house and spend like eight hours there to fix his computer, get a hug and get told "thanks" by the guy, and then some bitch on the cheer leading team will come over later, fuck his brains out, and then go use that computer the nice girl fixed.

That seems to be the story of "love" for people like me and my friends. I am seriously considering just giving up.

Also, lesbians are just as bad because most of the ones I met are incredibly shallow.

Edited by Colonel M

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hang out with assholes? Dunno, if a guy values getting ass over a SOLID friendship, he's probably normal.

I dislike that view of the male gender so much. Seriously, why does everyguy have to be seen as a jerk?

I find that the description you gave is true although your just generalizing. There are guys who have a good personality but they get overshadowed by what you described. (Which kinda sucks, i find it hard to get along with most of them!)

At SlayerX: People assume this because most guys act that way. The ones who don't are unrecognized!

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Why do most girls suck?

I'm serious. Maybe some of the girls here (lol) can answer this. Why does most of your gender suck?

From my experiences, and the experiences of many of my male friends, girls do not seem to appreciate loyalty and honesty above being hot or having money. A long time of true dedication to someone and being nice and actually caring can get instantly trumped by some "bad boy" and girls seem to like money. Nice guys just get used as emotional tampons.

Example: A guy can be friends with a girl for years, like her a lot, go over to her house and spend like eight hours there to fix her computer, get a hug and get told "thanks" by the girl and then some jackass on the football team will come over later, fuck her brains out, and then go use that computer the nice guy fixed.

That seems to be the story of "love" for people like me and my friends. I am seriously considering just giving up.

Also, gay guys are just as bad because most of the ones I met are incredibly shallow.

I've noticed how most guys seem to be like that, too.

but usually, that's just on the outside, trying to look cool in front of their friends. When you get to know someone, you will know if they truly are like that. (and some people just get raised by their parents to be like that)

those who are not like that, are usually a lot more silent, and are thus noticed less. this makes it seem like almost all guys are awful people.

While that's not the mindset of every male that I know (it's not for me I can tell you), getting laid does seem to be of a very high importance among most of the guys that I work with, and those that I have worked with in the past, rather than waiting for the right person to come along, and waiting for them to be ready for any action. the second most important thing to them, believe it or not, is alcohol.

I feel that most people in my age group in general have a very bad view about what most people their age should be doing, usually influenced by other friends, co-workers, or even family members, usually in an attempt to stay "in the loop" or cool, so to speak. Most people I know claim they had their first time after being somewhat forced into it (AKA peer pressure), in alot of cases, it was a simple visit to a friends house where "one thing lead to another" as one would put it.

Apparently, sometime while I was in school, it somehow became a sin to still be a virgin after leaving high school, and no one seems to like being branded a virgin, another reason for wanting to get some quick ass. And apparently, the hotter the girl is, the more likely that she's a slut or is willing to give it up after the first date or so.

That's just my opinion based on what i've seen in the past and present. Take it as you will.

Why do most girls suck?

I'm serious. Maybe some of the girls here (lol) can answer this. Why does most of your gender suck?

From my experiences, and the experiences of many of my male friends, girls do not seem to appreciate loyalty and honesty above being hot or having money. A long time of true dedication to someone and being nice and actually caring can get instantly trumped by some "bad boy" and girls seem to like money. Nice guys just get used as emotional tampons.

Example: A guy can be friends with a girl for years, like her a lot, go over to her house and spend like eight hours there to fix her computer, get a hug and get told "thanks" by the girl and then some jackass on the football team will come over later, fuck her brains out, and then go use that computer the nice guy fixed.

Also, gay guys are just as bad because most of the ones I met are incredibly shallow.

this guy might be my new best friend! and yeah seriously guys can get it just as bad. As a guy, I've honestly be used by girls all the time it's irritating but life goes on

I wish I took a screenshot of his MAL page before he changed it. It was like an e-harmony advertisement or something. He had his sexual orientation & interests and stuff on it, and also had a picture of himself in his profile pic. The one from the article on dramatica.

Who looks for love on an anime catalog site?

Edited by Tangerine

I heard from Mercenary Raven that Inui was planning on running for public office. He was talking about fapping to lolis... and rather liberally (gee_wiz_emoticon.gif) throwing around the n-word... and teaching somebody how to use BitTorrent...

...Yeah, he wouldn't have had a shot in hell.