Tales of Vesperia Mafia - GAME OVER

Snike

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming this is just a time commitment thing, Ether, because there was nothing wrong with your play except that I would have liked more of it.

Also, I was originally told I would not lose shots at nonplayers, but it was apparently later amended. The amendment made sense, given the current shake-down of the playing field so I didn't bitch about it, because the hosts were trying their damnedest to stitch things up. This was probably the hardest game for me to play in nearly forever, by the way.

oh come on, papermole is his nickname ffs!!

nothing has been as obvious since Life being Kira and killing SlayerX in the middle of the fucking day.

...the perfect cover, it's too obvious...

Edited by Obviam

No way, you're quitting again? :(:

Ether please don't leave

please

I'm assuming this is just a time commitment thing, Ether, because there was nothing wrong with your play except that I would have liked more of it.

Also, I was originally told I would not lose shots at nonplayers, but it was apparently later amended. The amendment made sense, given the current shake-down of the playing field so I didn't bitch about it, because the hosts were trying their damnedest to stitch things up. This was probably the hardest game for me to play in nearly forever, by the way.

So I still seem competent to you guys, huh? I just have too much trouble keeping up anymore... Obviam and Kay made mention of it early in the game, that I seemed to be saying a whole lot of nothing, the reason for it is because I had nothing to say. I dunno, maybe I've just gotten worse at catching scumtells, or maybe I was never any good at it to begin with... the only useful thing I did in this game is blocking a single obvious kill on Hika, unless you would like to prove me wrong?

Ether you had a pretty shitbad post restriction. You should have done what I did and waited longer between posts so there'd be a higher content to bullshit ratio, giving you a chance to look over posts and gather more observations.

Come to think of it, my post restriction prabably made me play better.

Fuck the kids who thought I couldn't play NOC.

fuck that noise back to OC

Edited by Obviam

Life being Kira and killing SlayerX in the middle of the fucking day.

I should have been lynched on Day 1. Yeah, I know I wasn't on the list but when you guys realized that hiddens existed, I should have been lynched ASAP.

So I still seem competent to you guys, huh? I just have too much trouble keeping up anymore... Obviam and Kay made mention of it early in the game, that I seemed to be saying a whole lot of nothing, the reason for it is because I had nothing to say. I dunno, maybe I've just gotten worse at catching scumtells, or maybe I was never any good at it to begin with... the only useful thing I did in this game is blocking a single obvious kill on Hika, unless you would like to prove me wrong?

Dude, obviously you'd be out of practice; you hadn't played in like forever, after all. But you can't get better if you don't play.

If I were to refuse to play games I'm bad at, I'd have to unsignup from MtG mafia this instant (I probably should, but that's another matter entirely). Don't refuse to play a game just because you think you're bad at it. It's much more important to have fun playing, and this game may not have been the best opportunity for that.

Also, I've never been a fan of post restrictions.

Dude, obviously you'd be out of practice; you hadn't played in like forever, after all. But you can't get better if you don't play.

If I were to refuse to play games I'm bad at, I'd have to unsignup from MtG mafia this instant (I probably should, but that's another matter entirely). Don't refuse to play a game just because you think you're bad at it. It's much more important to have fun playing, and this game may not have been the best opportunity for that.

Also, I've never been a fan of post restrictions.

NOC and post restrictions: both things that were still (for the most part) rare on sf before I was banned

and for very good reasons

NOC and post restrictions: both things that were still (for the most part) rare on sf before I was banned

and for very good reasons

Amen to that.

Though to be fair, NOC can be just as valid for a game as OC; it just needs to be balanced accordingly. And for the most part, the balance seems to be the step that's giving the NOC hosts trouble. ;/

@Bal: Post restrictions can be amusing once in a while, but for the most part, they're just annoying and don't add anything to the gameplay. If I want to write in certain odd ways, I'll join an RP and make a quirky character; mafia is a game just not designed for something like this.

Your PR by definition required you to fill your posts with fluff and bullshit. The only PR more bullshit was Kay's original one

According to Rein it was a misunderstanding on his part (since he told me the same thing you believed when I died >_>)

Okay, MY TURN!

1. Why in the bloody fuck was Paperblade prohibited from inspecting on N0, but Anouleth could?

2. I feel there weren't enough killing roles for the town. Rein, I'm placing part of the blame on you, especially after what happened in Bizarro.

3. Can you modkill Sho again?

Edited by eclipse

I did a bad job of keeping up with this game, so I can't say for sure what you did that was useful, but I'm pretty sure you play better than me, at least. "Competent" is an understatement.

Please don't quit, Ether. If nothing else, SF has no excess of players, and I would definitely say you are one of the better ones.

Please don't quit, Ether. If nothing else, SF has no excess of players, and I would definitely say you are one of the better ones.

What does that make me?

1. Why in the bloody fuck was Paperblade prohibited from inspecting on N0, but Anouleth could?

2. I feel there weren't enough killing roles for the town. Rein, I'm placing part of the blame on you, especially after what happened in Bizarro.

3. Can you modkill Sho again?

1. The error that netted Anouleth those inspects. Which was way overcompensated.

2. Noted.

3. Ask Rein.