<Haze> ...What the fuck man

<Haze> That's not cool

<Snike> they were supposed to die if Hika was lynched

<Haze> Who, Rothe?

<Snike> Hikarusa aka Belius

<Snike> and yes

<Snike> rothe was supposed to die like that

<Snike> I've already gotten hell from Paperblade

I'm going to have to find an appropriate image for this, back in a bit.

Haze...did you try to Kill me last Night? 8]

I forgot to mention this in my Claim: If you are killed at night, your attacker will be killed the following morning.

Was a wise choice to take out the Alliance checker while suspicion is not 100% confirmed on you...only this time, there was a fail safe :/:

it basically comes down to overestimating the power of hiddens

Pretty much. And Modkilling not ending a phase.

<Haze> Can you run that one by me?

<Snike> you hit a bomb

<Haze> ...

<Haze> Bomb Cop?

<Snike> yeah, I know

<Snike> I fucked up

<Haze> ...What the fuck man

<Haze> That's not cool

<Snike> they were supposed to die if Hika was lynched

<Haze> Who, Rothe?

<Snike> Hikarusa aka Belius

<Snike> and yes

<Snike> rothe was supposed to die like that

<Snike> I've already gotten hell from Paperblade

I'm going to have to find an appropriate image for this, back in a bit.

Don't bother, I got a couple.

remiq-net_9057.jpg

this+is+shit.jpg

128929545318209416.jpg

Haze...did you try to Kill me last Night? 8]

I forgot to mention this in my Claim: If you are killed at night, your attacker will be killed the following morning.

Was a wise choice to take out the Alliance checker while suspicion is not 100% confirmed on you...only this time, there was a fail safe :/:

Here was my planned course of action:

Bal tries to shoot me(obvious.)

I shoot you.

Bal (hopefully) asks why I didn't die, I claim I was guarding myself, which solidifies my claim somewhat.

Get Mr. Claim Miller with no proven abilities over there lynched.

Shoot Bal.

Attempt to convince Ether (obviously the doctor) to "test" Psych's claim by orchestrating a lynch tie.

Kill Psych

Tie vote.

Kill Ether.

I ran through multiple possibilities, and that was the only conceivable way for me to win, and even then it was a long shot.

And then BOMB COP?

Nay..

BOMB COP THAT SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DEAD?

To be fair, I wouldn't made my claim had I not have the bomb on me...and continue appearing useless(hoping I still live long enough) to check you and Blitz, the only 2 I haven't got the clean sign off. I've been playing with paranoia that if I showed my claim earlier, any other Mafia could just suddenly type some intriguing lines and just kill me during Day Phase.

To be fair, I wouldn't made my claim had I not have the bomb on me...and continue appearing useless(hoping I still live long enough) to check you and Blitz, the only 2 I haven't got the clean sign off. I've been playing with paranoia that if I showed my claim earlier, any other Mafia could just suddenly type some intriguing lines and just kill me during Day Phase.

You already claimed much earlier when you said Psych was clear.

In other news, POSTGAME:

yeah, no shit, for the most part my ass. what the fuck "I threw you off"? you are even worse at this than me when I couldn't figure out how to say anything while actually saying anything jegus fuck

Before I forget;

WRONG.

You were COMPLETELY wrong, Obviam's numbers didn't include the hidden players, I was just trying to turn your own bad assumptions against you.

it basically comes down to overestimating the power of hiddens

uh, wtf?

Hidden Jailer Announcer with a one time kill that can talk to the fucking cop? Anouleth's role was completely nuts since he got to anonymously announce clears in a NOC game while harassing people with his jail for MORE CLEARS without even the risk of getting killed if he jails a mafia since it was anonymous, effectively making him a town leader (which, whether you like it or not, IS the best strategy for any mafia game where it is feasible). Also, he got to announce the existence of hiddens, which forced me to go guest whenever I wanted to read the thread or risk getting "Hey X is looking at this thread a lot HMMMM" or ask eclipse.

I got to recruit Estelle, which was also broken because of how painfully obvious who it was except I got completely fucked.

Edit: Also Bal could shoot at nonplayers without wasting ammo, which was dumb since after Anou's announcement he could have just shot into the darkness until he hit someone.

Sho IS the best Mason ever. Doupters can go read Agent minimafia

[16:35] <@DaveStrider> sho was being smug when the game was near over too

you literally ruined the game, you don't get to brag, asshat

Edited by Paperblade

Sorry I wasn't really any help to you guys in the end. I realize now it was a mistake to try and continue with theses things, but I wanted to give it one last try. Once all the games I already gave a commitment to are done with, I'll keep out of your hair.

Edit: Also Bal could shoot at nonplayers without wasting ammo, which was dumb since after Anou's announcement he could have just shot into the darkness until he hit someone.

Bal wasted ammo on nonplayers.

also sho congrats on losing

Edited by Dave Strider

uh, wtf?

Hidden Jailer Announcer with a one time kill that can talk to the fucking cop? Anouleth's role was completely nuts since he got to anonymously announce clears in a NOC game while harassing people with his jail for MORE CLEARS without even the risk of getting killed if he jails a mafia since it was anonymous, effectively making him a town leader (which, whether you like it or not, IS the best strategy for any mafia game where it is feasible). Also, he got to announce the existence of hiddens, which forced me to go guest whenever I wanted to read the thread or risk getting "Hey X is looking at this thread a lot HMMMM" or ask eclipse.

I got to recruit Estelle, which was also broken because of how painfully obvious who it was except I got completely fucked.

[16:35] <@DaveStrider> sho was being smug when the game was near over too

you literally ruined the game, you don't get to brag, asshat

actually anouleth's role was kinda even more ridiculous than you think

he got two magic lenses, which let him see someone's entire role pm, including their alignment etc

I just got the text of their role (for example, I got that bal could shoot every night, but nothing else.) I figured he was a vigilante because of how it was worded, then Hextator guessed he was Yuri and it was like "Oh". Really, I don't think I'm that notable when talking about how broken the Announcer was.

rephrase would be "Snike can't balance."

also the lenses weren't originally on Kratos. That was added after a host error.

Sorry I wasn't really any help to you guys in the end. I realize now it was a mistake to try and continue with theses things, but I wanted to give it one last try. Once all the games I already gave a commitment to are done with, I'll keep out of your hair.

No way, you're quitting again? :(:

I guess the only really skilled thing the town did was lynch strawman but he fucked up pretty much on purpose if what baperplade told me is true.

Disgaea II: Vesperia edition?