81 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote.

• You can vote here...
    • ...or here!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tangerine being banned would be as much of a catastrophe on this forest as anything could be except maybe Nightmare being banned, and that latter incident would probably be enough to make me stop coming.

If Nightmare got banned... That would be blasphemy!

How is that a bad thing, exactly?

It would be bad because then I would have nobody to direct my hatred toward. Tangerine is the perfect target...

And there'd be no point to these FABULOUS Tangerine emotes anymore.

:8]T:

Emotes can be removed. The Tangerine emotes are hideous anyway.

No, NM, you aren't supposed to want people to make fun of you.

But it's ok for me to want that right? As long as I don't get it?

If Jyo got banned nothing would happen to the forum or us lower members.

He'd probably unban himself through the admin CP.

Probably, but who can comprehend the mind of Jyo. As punishment for sins uncommitted he might well restrain himself to being banned, like a god that has stepped away from a world that he cannot make perfect without destruction.

Edited by BlueMartianKitty

But it's ok for me to want that right? As long as I don't get it?

Probably, but who can comprehend the mind of Jyo. As punishment for sins uncommitted he might well restrain himself to being banned, like a god that has stepped away from a world that he cannot make perfect without destruction.

He could well have banned himself for not backing up three months-worth of SF forum data which then proceeded to become lost due to something I can't even remember because it was quite a long time ago.

I would think, just look at the number of people who voted and divide it by the amount of users in this forum to get the percentage. Even though the percentage will in reality be larger than in this.

78 members voted in this thread and we have 3261 members total.

Doing the calculations yields the result that only about 2.4% of all members are active (which is quite a low percentage, it has to be said).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

78 members voted in this thread and we have 3261 members total.

Doing the calculations yields the result that only about 2.4% of all members are active (which is quite a low percentage, it has to be said).

And that's what makes this place great. We all can get to know each other without it being a clusterlove of posts.

And that's what makes this place great. We all can get to know each other without it being a clusterlove of posts.

Ineed. I think 100 or so is active in FFTF. All the boards combined would have a bigger result.

Yeah I prefer a smaller community. I miss SF when it was smaller.

But when sticking to FFtF (since I'm always in FFtF xD) I am starting to know everybody again! And I say again for that time where I started to not post, but just lurk around since the forums were changing and I started to get bored.