Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Unvote

##Vote: Eclipse

Did you mention what's your role earlier, Sho? Just out of curiousity. Nah, I don't doubt you. You wouldn't dig your own grave by setting a trap to Clipsey.

I didn't mention it and I won't mention it at least right now.

fixed

It's fine, I just wanted to know if you mentioned it earlier. I actually doubted if you said anything about it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

I feel eclipse. Only because we lynch the silent people far too often and her and Snike's hatelove goes on far too long sometimes.

Silent people are lynched for good reason. They are typically mafia.

Except me, obviously. I am Always Town, or at the very least Never Mafia.

Kay actually hasn't made a single post this entire game, just like lorddomu and Proto, which is what I'm questionning.

-_-

I haven't posted because my power was out. Gotta catch up on stuff first now.

-_-

I haven't posted because my power was out. Gotta catch up on stuff first now.

I am sure I saw you around when I was samming to get you guys to start talking(along with Proto).

##vote:Kay

Good job voting for me while I was at work.

I'm the driver, and I drove myself and someone else, because I know what I popular target I am, and fuck being killed before the game properly begins (a la Pokemon Genesis). With that being said. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

You sheep like a pro.

Trollface.jpg

All of the reasons to vote for you seemed legit until you posted. I was the last one to actually vote for you at the moment in the thread as i was in a hurry to go to work when i posted. Felt no need to justify why i was voting when all the reasons have already been stated.

If you're willing to buy my reasoning, then why are you still voting for me?

##Unvote

##Vote: Sho

Thanks for letting me explain myself before voting for me.

Well, we have a choice. We can either clear Sho by having him say where his action hit (and Eclipse would back that up) or we can clear Eclipse by having her say who she drove (and Sho would back that up). Personally, I would rather clear a Driver than whatever the hell Sho is.

Well, we have a choice. We can either clear Sho by having him say where his action hit (and Eclipse would back that up) or we can clear Eclipse by having her say who she drove (and Sho would back that up). Personally, I would rather clear a Driver than whatever the hell Sho is.

Clearing Eclipse sounds more useful to me.