[FE6] Psychotic Yandere Teacher Cecilia's Experimental Draft of Chaotic Evil, er, Fun

zahlman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second Pronoun drafted (if I'm thinking straight) a couple characters that won't be recruitable, due to not having drafted their recruiters who are also not free for those chapters.

To be fair I didn't know that I hadn't drafted people who could recruit them.

Duh, the minimum bid is not 10G (I just kinda assumed that - it would have been smart to ask). At least I've got a solid endgame team. But we're not doing endgame... Damn.

Are there any rules vis-a-vis trading?

Wat? No trading.

And a solid endgame team is probably a good thing to have on Ch 21, too, honestly. Seriously, Miledy ought to be a huge help the entire time you have her.

Edited by zahlman

Cool.

BTW, unless I'm missing something, Yodel is missing from the list.

Because he appears automatically in Ch 21, therefore is free for that chapter for everyone, and then the game ends.

OH WAIT NO, 21x is not part of the endgame. God damn it. Okay, but that's not a problem because you can just kill off Miredy or Zeis at the end (or earlier, since nobody drafted both... actually, do you get 21x if you just don't recruit Zeis?), and there's no benefit to doing 21x anyway because those turns count against you. Crisis averted

Bah, you even do Ch 22 without collecting all the pokeymans divine weapons? Umm ok let's just ban him then, I'm sure nobody really cares that much? I promise I'll get it right next time >_<

Edited by zahlman

Well, unless I get Cecilia or Lugh (ha!) to A staff, Yodel is my only chance to make use of Warp. Though, with my remainder, I probably wouldn't snag him anyway, so i'm not really all that concerned. Ban him if you like.

Honestly, I assumed you were planning to do it with Cecilia, but that might still cost more turns than it saves :/

Under the conditions, I guess Saul probably has the best chance of making effective use of Warp...

Clarification: Because Fa joins up in the battle preparations and not on the map, she is not free in Chapter 16 since you would have to voluntarily field her. The underlying principle is that you can use characters that you don't have to field in order to use.

[/s]The biggest surprise for me is that Fir went for 1G. Honestly, I expected more than one of you to think "damn, Rutger's gonna be stupidly overpriced, and a swordmaster would be really nice to have".

I was more surprised that I got Noah, Treck and Zealot. I was sure someone would pay more for movement. And my thinking was Lance is solid. Now I'll bid on everyone else and pick up what others forgot.

If SP doesn't win, I'll be really surprised. Unless Nags shaves enough earlygame turns with Marcus, and gets Saul warping early.

But Marcus is free the first 5 chapters. So he only shaves in chapter 6 and 7 and by chapter 8 I have Zealot

Edited by Second Pronoun

Obviously it's much faster and easier this time. And also we're done drafting already! That was fun and efficient~~~

Bids received:

{

'Lorddomu': {'Cath': 43, 'Wade': 17, 'Douglas': 40},

'Second Pronoun': {'Merlinus': 14},

'Eclipse': {'Wade': 30, 'Merlinus': 25}

}

Only Dayan is left, so he gets banninated. Dayan is very sadface.

Dr. Will: Lott, Lugh, Astohl, Miredy, Igrene, Fa

Naglfar: Marcus, Allen, Rutger, Saul, Echidna

Second Pronoun: Lance, Bors, Ellen, Dorothy, Zealot, Treck, Noah, Wendy, Barth, Oujay, Fir, Klein, (Ray), Hugh, (Zeis), Niime, Juno

Eclipse: Wolt, Dieck, Chad, Clarine, Geese, Wade, Merlinus

Lorddomu: Cath, Douglas (gl;hf!)

Anyone else who wants to try: nobody (but you still get anyone who doesn't have to be fielded in the chapter, plus Roy and Cecilia. Also I am totally down for this. Yeah.)

Edited by zahlman

Obviously, it ends before I even get around to putting some serious thought in. Well fuck that.

The only one who can actually do something useful is Wade, and he isn't anything special.

And clipsey, remember Wade actually has to connect with the hammer.

I know his skill bites, but Dieck's Armorslayer wont' last forever.

Speaking of. . .awful turn counts. Since this is a non-standard draft, I'll be using a different format.

Chapter 1: 6 turns

I used this chapter to stuff some experience into Roy and Wolt.

Chapter 2: 8 turns (14)

Meet Wade, Dieck, and that chick whose job was to pick up Roy (after he got the Armorslayer, 4 Iron Swords, and a spare Iron Bow), and die. She did so quickly enough when a bow skewered her, and Dieck pulled a critical, allowing Roy to seize. Wade didn't do much, and Wolt's contributions were more along the lines of bait.

Chapter 3: In progress

Gotta find a way to feed Chad some experience, pick up treasure, and get Roy to the throne in decent time (I had him hitch a ride with Marcus). At least with Merlinus around, I can feel free to go full item glutton.