Personal Tier Lists

Parrhesia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you can like Est.

I just tend to side with the guys if that guy happen to be one of my favourite characters. I dislike most females to start unless they're badass.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Then you can like Est.

I just tend to side with the guys if that guy happen to be one of my favourite characters. I dislike most females to start unless they're badass.

I tend to side with whoever's getting screwed over.

Also, :(: , because I'm not badass in the least.

I tend to side with whoever's getting screwed over.

Also, :(: , because I'm not badass in the least.

Well, a guy screwing someone over will probably not be one of my favourites~

inb4 inbed

But you're cool so it's k. Also it only applies to fictional characters and not people IRL.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Est being merely at the bottom of Low relies on my personal belief that Palla and Catria dragged her back to him in FE2. If she wasn't, then too fucking bad for her, she gets bottom.

[spoiler=on Abel vs Est, spoiler zone.]

Abel willingly left his country to save her life. THAT is a devoted man. Yet, she leaves him in the end. This is the kind of man you wanna keep and you break his heart, what a bitch. Abel should just forget her and go shack up with Palla, seriously.

It doesn't help that Abel's one of my favourite characters, either, so Imma side with him.

Green cavaliers end up being in the network of pimps n playas but always get shafted in the end. Granted I'm only speaking about FE3 and FE4 (Alec has one Phinora conversation with Brigid but I'm certain almost no one makes that pairing on a regular basis) because those are the only games I've played.

Abel wasn't a pimp. He was completely loyal to Est, and it was Palla who had affections for him in which he did not return. And Palla's so much hotter than Est, too, and even then, Abel didn't even think of cheating on Est. Abel's like, the perfect husband and Est just didn't have any appreciation for him.

Abel wasn't a pimp. He was completely loyal to Est, and it was Palla who had affections for him in which he did not return. And Palla's so much hotter than Est, too, and even then, Abel didn't even think of cheating on Est. Abel's like, the perfect husband and Est just didn't have any appreciation for him.

If you have two or more females vying for your affection within the same time frame you belong in the network of pimps n playas. He even gets bonus points because they were sisters. As for everything else, I can't really refute you until I beat FE3 and read the script myself.

Eh, not really, if he has no intention of hooking up with one of them ever.

A Chick-magnet would be a more proper term.

If he can attract multiple females regardless of intention or motive he's still a pimp n playa + chick magnet. Some guys attract females just to see if they can.

Face it, the kid just drips "I'm bringing Sexy Back" to Marth's army. He is what he is and he can't control it.

Edited by black.mamba.ops

Cute as a Button Tier

Cath

Katarina

Ray

Pope Tier

WINdell

Boah

Awesomesauce Tier

Paola

Marcus

Jeigan

Farina

Fiora

Priscilla

Tate

Cecilia

Isadora

Fin

Abel

Pent

Pretty Cool Guy Tier

Hugh

Lugh

Barst

Oscar

Kieran

Titania

Mia

Heather

Chad

Geitz

Cord

Nolan

Marcia

Asthol

Halvan

Othin

Whatever Tier

All not listed above or below

Bleh tier

Makalov

Ewan

Aran

Laura

Micaiah

Edited by Dark Sage

If he can attract multiple females regardless of intention or motive he's still a pimp n playa + chick magnet. Some guys attract females just to see if they can.

Face it, the kid just drips "I'm bringing Sexy Back" to Marth's army. He is what he is and he can't control it.

:facepalm:

Updated with Jugdral. Eventually will be finished, ordered, with borderline tiers and reasons for placement, then placed in the About Me page with multiple backups. For now, it's unordered.

He's a dick magnet. I'm feeling the pull right now.

This... I don't even.

:facepalm:

I have to say, Paola and Abel would go very well together, they're so... green. They could have a great big green marriage, then have incredibly green sex and make loads of very green babies.

This... This actually made sense... I'm scared now...

Also, I applaud Abel for going with the superior sister. /hahaobviousbait