Fire Emblem 12 Hack: Rebirth 2

Crimson Red

Well, as I said, I can do the legwork with altering growths etc. using nightmare modules if/when those are finished. I can also swap character portraits already in the game using the decompile -> manually change names of portraits method, (One of the few things I did figure out when tinkering with the DS Fire Emblems) but I don't know how that will interact with a patch. Also, how are you planning to fill the ranks of the 30 or so post Merric characters no one has claimed yet? That's like, half the cast.

Edit: Also, very minor growths edit. With talk of removing the reclass system and a lot of people not putting any personal growths in the useless attacking stat for their character, I moved 10% strength to HP.

Edited by Overlord Zetta

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should help people complete H2/H3 Prologue hopefully (and provide a staffbot later as well).

Username: -Cynthia-

Character Name: Elena

Replacing Character: Athena

2nd Choice: Merric

3rd Choice: Wrys

Starting Class: Cleric

Starting Level: 10+3= 13

Starting Inventory: (Prologue) Mend, Vulnerary (13x) Physic, Vulnerary

Starting Weapon Ranks: Staff(B) Note: Could give her Hammerne access or could just throw it on Eric whichever as long as someone can use it lol.

Base Stats= 29 + (3x3)= 38

Growths= 250%+ 10= 260%

HP: 11, 35%

Str: 0, 5%

Mag: 9, 30%

Skl: 3, 40%

Spd: 8, 40%

Luck: 5, 65%

Def: 2, 20%

Res: 1, 25%

Portrait: Nyna

Mini-Portrait: Nyna

Edited by -Cynthia-

I've been editing the list as people have signed up, but just as a note, I've now added all characters onto the list in the order used on the main site except Marth and My Unit (for obvious reasons). Though, I don't know if Blazer wants people to sign up as dragons/xane or he'll do something about that or what, I've added them for now.

Also here's a link to that post in case the eighth post on the third page (second if you're cool) is too far for you to venture manually

Edited by Hikarussr

@SagginPhobia I do not completely understand what you're talking about but any changes to your profile should be noted with a post but be reflected in your original post.

Just like how Blasied made a post about his/her change (@Blasied, thanks).

He's talking about how there are two characters called Eric so far and he owns one of them. A change somewhere might be required.

(BTW, I'm male).

Who's the second Eric? Whoever signed up 2nd has to change their name, or if it's a character that was already in FE12, then just rename that character and leave the sign-up-er alone. lol

Also yesterday I got Overlord Zetta started on stats and weapon ranks and with the help of Hikarusa and Dark Sage (though the latter only helped for a one-time thing, it was still useful XD) I will be organizing this and approving profiles so that I can get started on the unit data (class, inventory, starting level--think "Chapter Unit Editors" from GBA FE hacking...). The text will probably be done last and if anyone wants to do that (it's EXTREMELY easy hacking, literally Ctrl+F and replace the name, I just don't have time to do everything) then that would be great.

You might be thinking "what about growths" and my answer is "they're rather hard". Because they are. They're like encrypted and shit and editing growths is an extreme pain. That's why I'm going to do them last, when I have a lot of time and a lot of patience. And I probably won't get anyone to help me with that given the odd system the game uses...

Username: 13thShadow/Radiant Shadow (I'm known better as 13th, but at the time being, I'm Radiant Shadow)
Name: Isaac
Replacing Character: Michalis
2nd Pick: Nyna
3rd Pick: Ymir

Character Class: Hero
Starting Level: 12+1=13
Starting Items: Hand Axe, Silver Sword, Elixer
Starting Weapon Ranks: Sword B, Axe C

Stats/Growths: Michalis: 77+3=80

HP: 22/60%
Str: 11/50%
Mag: 0/0%
Skill: 18/40%
Spd: 16/40%
Luck: 3/20%
Defense: 10/30%
Resist: 2/10%

Portrait: Michalis
MiniPortrait: Michalis

Hope this is done right.

Actually, Michalis' absolute base total is 79, not 77. Though, yeah, that's right. However, I noticed that you didn't redistribute your growths, you just added 10 to your speed. You're allowed to do that, as long as your growth total is the character's base growth total+10.

Chibi = GBA style

Mini-portrait = cropped portrait

@Radiant Shadow you did the stats/growths right, following the example, right? As long as that's done (too lazy to actually check ATM; I will check it later when I get to actually doing it) it looks fine, thanks.

EDIT: Looks like Hikarussr covered you, your profile is fine the way it is.

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

Rick Astley should absolutely start with D-Rank in Swords and a Lady Sword! His awesomeness is so great that he can use a weapon other man cannot even hope to wield :P:

In case anyone doesn't know, I'm refering to Fawful/Feaw's sign up...

My intention with Rick was to have him be terrible in battle.... until you get a Levin Sword. But you first have to GET it.

Plus, his main use is for dancing anyways. Did you use Feena as a fighter? Maybe. Was she outclassed by almost all other fighters? Yup.

Edited by Fawful

Actually, Michalis' absolute base total is 79, not 77. Though, yeah, that's right. However, I noticed that you didn't redistribute your growths, you just added 10 to your speed. You're allowed to do that, as long as your growth total is the character's base growth total+10.

Doesn;t that make less work on Luffy's part?

I like making characters who require no work to change growths and/or stats. Although I did reclass him to Hero. (I really want to play now...)

Eh, wynaut.

Username: Kai, or ATM, Espeon

Character Name: Clyde

Replacing Character: Astram

2nd Choice: Wendell

3rd Choice: Jake

Starting Class: Horseman

Starting Level: 5 + 3 = 8.

Starting Inventory: Mercurius, I mean Astram starts with that sword anyways...

Starting Weapon Skill Levels: Bow: D, Swords: A

Stats/Growths: 7*3 = 21 statpoints + Astram's original stats

HP: 10 + 4 = 14/45%

Str: 8 + 1 = 9/45%

Mag: 0 + 1 = 1/0%

Skl: 6 + 3 = 9/25%

Spd: 5 + 5 = 10/30%

Luck: 5 + 4 = 9/50%

Def: 8 + 0 = 8/20%

Res: 0 = 3 = 3/10%

Portrait: Regular Camus, if you can do. IIRC his portrait is still in the game.

Mini-Portrait: Camus

EDIT: If you cant do Camus, use Samto's portrait.

Notes: Bastard son of a Khadein nobleman, his loyalty is questionable

Edited by Espeon

• 2 weeks later...

If you're still taking entries, here's another to spice things up.

Username: Kopfjager

Character Name: Ariadne

Replacing Character: Palla (nobody chose her yet I think)

2nd Choice: Linde

3rd Choice: Catria

Starting Class: Mrymidon, Female

Starting Level: 10+1=11

Starting Inventory: Iron Sword, Silver Sword, Vulnerary

Starting Weapon Skill Levels: Swords B

Stats/Growths:

HP: 10, 45%

Str: 10, 40%

Mag: 0, 0%

Skl: 5, 20%

Spd: 4, 40%

Luck: 10, 60%

Def: 6, 25%

Res: 0, 5%

(Don't look at me. Palla has 42 Absolute BASE stats and 225% absolute base growths. That's 45 stats and 235% growths to toss around <_<)

Edit: Stats and growths fixed. This babe now starts at Level 11 with a total of 26Hp, 13Str, 0Mag, 14Ski, 15Spd, 10Luk, 10Def, 0Res. She\s going to need it too since she can't fly and thus can't run from all those Cav reinforcements that'll spawn near her starting point.

Portrait: Malice

Mini-Portrait: Malice

Notes: Someone said we should have an early femme Mrym that can kick ass. Here comes one.

Edited by Kopfjager

Level 11 with a total of 28Hp, 13Str, 0Mag, 17Ski, 19Spd, 9Luk, 10Def, 2Res. She's almost as sexy as that mage replacing Catria...

Also, you're 5% growth short 8]

Edited by Rothene

Are such good stats allowed? Oh wait I'm the judge of that XD

I might have to do some nerfing even if profiles DO follow the format, those stats for level 11 are absolutely insane... O_O was Palla that insane too? Damn... I'll let you know if I change something, it'd just be a bit of a nerf so that the replacement whose gender is unknown (the class doesn't have an "F" next to it but it replaces a girl and I think "Malice" refers to a girl but I really don't know who "Malice" is so... idk) is less OP.

I blame the fact that I posted that in a hurry for the mistakes.

Fixing stats. She should be suitably nerfed now.

Edit: Now I realize where my error comes from... I just added all the numbers in the absolute base stats table... forgetting that the First number was her LEVEL. :XD:

Edited by Kopfjager