I just found this!

Fenrir

A shy Draco...

He'd hate reading this story.

So who is it, Draco or Gerard?

I realized what the title of the story was, so it gave me a pretty good idea on who Amy Lee was. All it took was google to confirm =o

Back then my tastes were a slight bit different, so I know who Gerard and Amy are. =o Though I'm still fine with MCR

My Immortal is infamous. When it was first posted in 2006 on fanfiction.net by XXXbloodyrists666XXX, more commonly known as Tara Gillespie, it's popularity snowballed as people from all around came to gawk at the disaster. Despite being just one of many sub-standard fanfictions on the site, My Immortal was singled out for its textbook examples of the tropes of bad fanfiction, as well as inventing a few new ones. Tara's account was frequently hacked, trolled and flamed, but, like HIV, she was resistant to attacks and the chapters just kept on coming. In 2008, fanfiction.net's moderators took notice and deleted the story for not being up to their standards, but it had already gained a legion of "fans" by then.

There are long standing debates about the true origins of My Immortal as well as boatloads of conflicting information as to the original author's identity, or whether or not he/she was a troll.

On one hand, My Immortal reads like the perfect parody of terrible fanfiction, Mary Sue characters, and teenage goth culture. It's so bad it seems almost scientifically designed to piss people off. Never before in the history of the internet has a fanfic so vile come about by sheer accident. Also, the staggering amount of spelling errors and occasional odd glimpses of greater understanding and knowledge of literary works also cast doubt on MI's legitimacy.

However, one must also remember that Tara does seem to be a real person with a history of displaying these gothic habits, and has accounts on many websites corroborating her persona. In order for Tara to be a troll, somebody would have to actually craft the persona of "Tara Gilesbie, uber-goffik retard girl," then actively create and manage Tara's many accounts, not to mention the incredible effort it would take to actually write My Immortal in the first place. This person would also then likely have to create the persona of Tara's friend Raven, which would include writing her terrible Mary Sue stories as well. All of this would take a great amount of willpower and a very long time to plan out and execute. Though many still think Tara is a troll, people always call troll on the internet so as not to seem gullible. Many people still hold that Tara is not a troll, but just a stupid adolescent girl who was mistakenly given access to the internet. It could be a group of people. Who knows?

Interesting...

EDIT: from the author's profile on Fanfiction.net:

EVRY1 C NEW MOON!!1 i will try 2 post a new fanfik maybe derring da summer but i probebly wont koz all od u r such idiotz. u hakked mi account and u flamed mi story. fuk da world!!1 fuk all of u bichez!!1Im Tara. Im a Stanistr and if u dont lik me cos of dat den FUK OFF!. if ur a prep or a pozr den fuk off 2 koz ur gay!! here r sum fingz u shud no abot me.

likez: gothz, being goffik, satan, punkz, da coler black, bloood, ma bf Justin, rok muzik, suicide, vampires, joel madden, edard kullen!!

dislikez: prepz, posers, pink, being alive, homophobez, skool, life, barbie, flamerz

Fave muzik: GC, MCR, Evinezenz, Linin prak, BLINK183, mraliyn manson, panik at da desko, goofik bandz, paramor!!1

lest faveorite musik: ASHLEEE SIMPSON britney spearz, hilery duff, linzee lohan ALL POP

Fav movies: cropse bride, mean gurlz, van helsing, any odder horror moviw, nightmare b4 christmas, da ring, da ring 2, da grudg 2, saw2 and saw 3, da omen, scary movie 4, cursed, TWILITE, NEW MOON

if ur not a gottik den fuk u!!

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Impossible; SEED Destiny still exists.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to finish that.

Personally, I think that Goku X Anne Frank is way better. HITLER BECAME A SUPER SAIYAN AND THEN GOKU DESTROYED HIM WITH A SPIRIT BOMB (or something).

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to finish that.

Personally, I think that Goku X Anne Frank is way better. HITLER BECAME A SUPER SAIYAN AND THEN GOKU DESTROYED HIM WITH A SPIRIT BOMB (or something).

It's really not worth it. At least in the Wolverine anime everyone dies in the end- No such luck with Destiny.

It's really not worth it. At least in the Wolverine anime everyone dies in the end- No such luck with Destiny.

I don't want the adults to die. Mu, Murrue and that guy with coffee (Watfeld?) are cool. Note that I'm not a young'un hater in most gundam series, I don't even hate Quess Paraya which is probably illegal in most states.

I don't want the adults to die. Mu, Murrue and that guy with coffee (Watfeld?) are cool. Note that I'm not a young'un hater in most gundam series, I don't even hate Quess Paraya which is probably illegal in most states.

Mu's character gets ruined in Destiny; Sadly, he's better off dying a second time. [spoiler=SEED Destiny]He's also one of the few that does die in the end.

Shinn, Kira, Athrun... Hell, the entire crew of the Minerva can fucking die in a fire. Poor Cagalli was derailed into being a useless crying brat, too, and would've probably been better off dying in the original SEED too. Dbrijil's a retarded, less charismatic Muruta Azrael, The Extends are incredibly bland especially compared to the original druggies, and the best characters in the series- Dearka and Yzak- get a whole THREE SCENES of screentime in the entire series before just disappearing. Destiny was a massive clusterfuck that Fukuda and his wife (Who was the writer mos culpable for the fucking up of the series) should both be shot for.

Mu's character gets ruined in Destiny; Sadly, he's better off dying a second time. [spoiler=SEED Destiny]He's also one of the few that does die in the end.

Shinn, Kira, Athrun... Hell, the entire crew of the Minerva can fucking die in a fire. Poor Cagalli was derailed into being a useless crying brat, too, and would've probably been better off dying in the original SEED too. Dbrijil's a retarded, less charismatic Muruta Azrael, The Extends are incredibly bland especially compared to the original druggies, and the best characters in the series- Dearka and Yzak- get a whole THREE SCENES of screentime in the entire series before just disappearing. Destiny was a massive clusterfuck that Fukuda and his wife (Who was the writer mos culpable for the fucking up of the series) should both be shot for.

I will probably watch it anyway. And while I doubt I will feel as vengeful about it as you do, I don't think I'm likely to like it given my impression of the series so far.