(FE11) Random Reclass Thingy Draft

PKL

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After careful consideration and playtesting H2 in draft setting...Ive added a new rule to balance the difficulty a bit. Forges are available but only in specific chapters and some weapons (PRF, effectives and magic swords are banned from forging). I need your input on the rule though, I want to know if its dumb or good. If you guys dont like it, ill take it out.

Just make it the first 3 cost tiers (+3 MT, +15 HIT, +9 CRIT, and -3 WT). Cut it down to 2 if you think that's good, or whatever. Limiting effective weapons, maybe, but limiting Levin Sword seems extraordinarily pointless.

Oh well, there goes my next pick (Gordin) lol. Let's see...first pick now is hardin. Second is...brb lemme see unit list... EDIT: Athena. I was thinking of drafting Lena...but her growths in other classes are terrible. Meaning shes bad at everything other than being cleric, which is far from guaranteed in this draft. I think shes going to be one of the last picks xD.

EDIT 2- Dr. Wil its ur pick again :p.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Wtf?

"Brave Weapons are also banned from forging."

"Wi-Fi Shop ( except for Elysian Whips) -- strictly prohibited."

And why are Elysian Whips allowed, Dracoknights are good and not everyone can access wi-fi. Even with random reclasses and shit. Seriously, lol.

Wtf?

"Brave Weapons are also banned from forging."

"Wi-Fi Shop ( except for Elysian Whips) -- strictly prohibited."

And why are Elysian Whips allowed, Dracoknights are good and not everyone can access wi-fi. Even with random reclasses and shit. Seriously, lol.

I wanted every class allowed :p. No explanation for the brave weapons thing lol, forgot the only way to access them is through wifi -_-.