[FE10] Easy mode draft.

MacLovin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the TC is allowing RNG abuse. If that means I can Battle Save-abuse Miccy's speed up, guess what I'm gonna be doing!

Not like it matters either way because I have EM Eddie, the king of stomping low difficulty levels! :D

Nolan......

Beats Eddie in everything but availibilty.

Micaiah still can't seem to fight her way out of a paper bag unless she Thanibombs, from as far as I've gotten. :dry:

I dunno, I think she can solo p4 with resolve, but I don't know what speed she needs to do so.

I guess Fiona sucks less in EM, just some BEXP and throw her to death :awesome: .

She'll an energy drop, and cexp, and a bit of bexp.

However, is taking her innate skills off her when you draft her s good idea??

I dunno, I think she can solo p4 with resolve, but I don't know what speed she needs to do so.

She'll an energy drop, and cexp, and a bit of bexp.

However, is taking her innate skills off her when you draft her s good idea??

I think x>20sp is enough. The Disciples of Order have quite good sp, between 21-27, at least in NM, I don't know EM cause I haven't played it nor I have HM.

In PKL's awesome draft I took off Fiona's Savior and gave it to Sothe for a fast seize in both 1-7 and 1-E although she's drafted. Or just transfer it with Ilyana for the GMs and give it to a Paladin or a Falcon for 3-11. Or maybe just give Ike Celerity and that'll do, the thing was I had both Tormod and Fiona... :dry: , but both skills were removed. If knights and fliers wouldn't have -2 move reduction, maybe Fiona's Savior would be worth it, but it's almost useless for her in both chapters since she's too frail.

I'm not sure about her being draftable, because she becomes redundent at endgame, and she has theif utility.

She's not "redundant", she'll actually be pretty decent because of the +5 Str she gets from loleasymode and could get another +2 from supports. That's a total of 46 Dmg on Auras per round. A 2RKO.

The "thieving utility" she has shouldn't free. That's some of her worth as a unit, and should be kept exclusive to her, rather than taking that away. EM is easy enough already, and the things she steals aren't even necessary or influence that much.

Not even Fortify for 4-E?

She can do that at base level, you know.

Edited by Jigglypuff

One Chest Key gets you Fortify.

Plus, it's not precisely necessary for NM, let alone EM.

EDIT: Incidentally, there are Chest Keys IN 4-4, so you can't have "forgotten" them :P

Edited by Integrity

Everybody has a Thief. Everybody has Sothe.

EDIT: Jesus, Crash. Quit crying. Heather is very likely going to remain free. What's got you so butthurt?

Edited by Integrity

Im fine with Heather being free. But Mia is unjustified lol he just wants her to be free. At least Heather is free so that everyone can have a thief, I guess...

I'll make Mia draftable.

If Mia's draftable you have to remove the support requirement.

EDIT: In other news, I like how this thread started out as a horrible clusterfuck and has had almost every single silly rule pruned over time. It pleases me somewhat.

Edited by Integrity

If Mia's draftable you have to remove the support requirement.

EDIT: In other news, I like how this thread started out as a horrible clusterfuck and has had almost every single silly rule pruned over time. It pleases me somewhat.

I really didn't know what I was doing, I guess you thought I was on crack then....

It sorta exists as testament to why the generic rules exist, I guess.

Yes, Integ-Sensai.

I have learned.