[FE10] Easy mode draft.

MacLovin

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Who's pick is next?

Actually I have three slots free for the three (easy, normal and hard mode) drafts :awesome:

EDIT: Umm, Harpoon you're missing a unit in the OP.

Silver Harpoon isnt helping things by not updating the OP, it makes things a lot more confusing. Ugh

Sorry, irl, it's been a tedious day.

Multitasking ftw :D.

Multitasking, While being Homeschooled, and taking care of the house ftw.

Since it is easy mode, we could just go nuts choosing units for shits 'n giggles.

On another note, instead of making Mia free, I was considering having any one GM unit not named Titania/Haar free.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Multitasking, While being Homeschooled, and taking care of the house ftw.

Since it is easy mode, we could just go nuts choosing units for shits 'n giggles.

On another note, instead of making Mia free, I was considering having any one GM unit not named Titania/Haar free.

What do you say about free Mist and Mist X Ike A Support?

Ummm.... Fiona

Edit: Sorry for late replies, I'm sick and trying to do this and lay in bed as much as possible

Ok, you can just send a list of picks you would like.

Hope you get better.

Ummm.... Fiona

Edit: Sorry for late replies, I'm sick and trying to do this and lay in bed as much as possible

*Doh* I wanted Fiona :sob: , lol, it's such paradoxical that I'm struggling for Fiona.

Sorry for the double post.

Edited by Quintessence

Laura cuz Ive always wanted to try her and somehow she always keeps getting picked before I can pick her.

EDIT: Also, why the free unit? There must be some justification for the free unit :p. I dont want a free GM because itll make it even easier lol. If u absolutely want to have a free unit, make it Mist or Rolf. Give people a reason to actually use them lol.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Laura cuz Ive always wanted to try her and somehow she always keeps getting picked before I can pick her.

She's fucking good, actually, Resolve is a god skill. I had Resolve/Cancel Corona Laura and she raped tons of Disciples with Aran. Just BEXP her and she'll cap almost every stat.

EDIT: Also, why the free unit? There must be some justification for the free unit :p. I dont want a free GM because itll make it even easier lol. If u absolutely want to have a free unit, make it Mist or Rolf. Give people a reason to actually use them lol.

How bout Vika or Lyre

It's optional.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Actually, I'd say just make Mia free again, I don't care if it was a silly idea, it was the heart and soul of the draft, it's in the title for cripe's sakes!

Also, I pick Neph and I think this is my turn to pick twice so I also take Elincia if that's true.

YOU COCKHOUND. YOU HORRID, INCORRIGIBLE COCKHOUND.

Well there goes my plan. Serves me right for taking Marcia just so you couldn't :P

EDIT:

Also, I pick Neph and I think this is my turn to pick twice so I also take Elincia if that's true.

YOU FUCKER

WORST NIGHT EVER

Edited by Integrity

YOU COCKHOUND. YOU HORRID, INCORRIGIBLE COCKHOUND.

Well there goes my plan. Serves me right for taking Marcia just so you couldn't :P

EDIT:

YOU FUCKER

WORST NIGHT EVER

You still have Sigrun,Tanith, Astrid, and plenty of other pretty ladies like you wanted/Planned to pick from.

Harpoon, I'm going to reveal something to you:

The plans I sent Quin last night, in case it rolled around to me again, involved him taking Laura for me. Then taking Nephenee. Then taking Elincia. In THAT ORDER, no less. There's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON anybody but me should have drafted Laura already. :(

Oh well. Keep calm, carry on. Tits can fix this. You're right.

Edited by Integrity