I know you all hate cod, but

Fenrir

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting sex is about all those hipster pieces of crap are good for. Fucking Macs.

people buy macs to have sex with them?

man I knew they were awful but really?

those whores

Edited by Obviam

The fuck's a hipster and why are they using my computers.

Seriously, I've heard the term hipster thrown around and I know it carries a negative connotation, but what the fuck is it

Also a computer is not a piece of crap if it does its job well, I'd think I know how my computer functions better than you bashers do. A crap computer is slow, useless, and generally causes more rage than actual use. Does my laptop do that? Absolutely not.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

The fuck's a hipster and why are they using my computers.

Seriously, I've heard the term hipster thrown around and I know it carries a negative connotation, but what the fuck is it

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hipster

Also, I don't like Macs because they're not Windows computers.

I don't care if you don't like macs. It's perfectly fine if you don't, but I don't like these baseless insults at my computer just 'cuz it's a mac. It does everything I want it to do at a good speed with minimal issues (playing a game in a genre I don't even like doesn't count as something I want to do). That doesn't sound like crap to me. I've actually started to really use macs because my old PC died and my mac was my graphic design work-computer at the time that I wasn't allowed to use other than doing work, but since my PC died I had to use another computer to do my homework and go on SF and the such, and why buy another PC when I can just use my work laptop? And after seriously using this current laptop, I've gotten to prefer it.

...artists are hipster now? Fuck why do they ruin things I like :/ First my computer of choice, and now the only thing I'm good at that's not math? Fucking bitches.

Though, I'm not sure if realism is something that hipsters do. You know, things regarding actual proportion, structure, and sometimes math.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

People don't like macs cause haters are always gonna hate. The bigger something is well known the more people wish to hate it. Sometimes people might even hate it because they're jealous of it.

Tell me I'm wrong. Cause I've never heard what's actually wrong with a mac yet.

I personally don't like the default interface on more contemporary macs as much as I like the default PC interface, perhaps more knowledge of computers would allow me to circumvent this problem but w/e. However, to say that I hate macs would be idiotic. I consider them overpriced for my purposes, but I'm sure they are decent enough and probably genuinely useful for some artistic pursuits which I myself am not creative enough to fathom. I am glad so many people like Apple products.

I personally don't like the default interface on more contemporary macs as much as I like the default PC interface, perhaps more knowledge of computers would allow me to circumvent this problem but w/e. However, to say that I hate macs would be idiotic. I consider them overpriced for my purposes, but I'm sure they are decent enough and probably genuinely useful for some artistic pursuits which I myself am not creative enough to fathom. I am glad so many people like Apple products.

Yeah. I'm the opposite. I think Microsoft computers are good (well, XP and 7. Vista is iffy) but I much prefer the Machintosh interface after having used and compared both. And it's a unix system as well, so there's in-terminal programming I can do in addition to the two compilers I have installed, so it works well for what I'm doing in school, too. But just because I prefer macs doesn't mean I'm launching an attack on windows.

Apple are good at making iThingies, they should really just stick to that and leave making full computers to Microsoft and their huge range of softare combined with huge intertia and accessability.

intertia? What the fuck is intertia. And no. You can use your windows, but I want to use my macs and I'd be fucking pissed if they stopped making computers. Most software that actually matter are compatible on both mac and pc, and sometimes even linux.

People should make more linux software. Seriously.

Apple are good at making iThingies, they should really just stick to that and leave making full computers to Microsoft and their huge range of softare combined with huge intertia and accessability.

Yes I've heard of that accessibility problem before...

And otherwise, why would people want to try getting a laptop that only does one thing? The more the merrier.

But I still can't see how one such problem is suddenly gonna bring an entire world of hate upon it.

I'm sure it's better at more than that though, why else would a whole bunch of people love it?

Also your most recent post after I hit preview post confounds me

Crash thinks anything he doesn't like should die in a fire.

Linux is the best type of OS to program on IIRC and is popular within the programming field. I should dual-boot linux, though I have terminal and two compilers so that'd be excessive. I fail to see the connection between programmers and hippies. Does hippies even use computers?

Intertia is not a word. Inertia is a physics term denoting a property of matter and it's resistance to a change in its state of rest or constant-speed motion. I don't see how that has anything to do with computers.

People don't like macs cause haters are always gonna hate. The bigger something is well known the more people wish to hate it. Sometimes people might even hate it because they're jealous of it.

Tell me I'm wrong. Cause I've never heard what's actually wrong with a mac yet.

I was just fagging actually. The biggest problem with macs is that they're generally a lot more expensive than windows computers without actually being much better. Also everyone uses Windows since Macs are overpriced so there's a lot of stuff that's Windows-exclusive (like games (how much this matters to you is relative though)).

And finally, fuck the anti-human piece of shit conservatives who run apple.

Ah, Crash. It's nice to see that you never learn, now starting a "pointless argument" with people who use Macs.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

I was just fagging actually. The biggest problem with macs is that they're generally a lot more expensive than windows computers without actually being much better. Also everyone uses Windows since Macs are overpriced so there's a lot of stuff that's Windows-exclusive (like games (how much this matters to you is relative though)).

And finally, fuck the anti-human piece of shit conservatives who run apple.

*didn't read the whole topic* Heehee I didn't know you were also involved in this XD

But yeah Hika you're just someone I can never bring myself to take seriously =b

I think Hika raised a pretty valid set of points

Anyway I used a mac and hated it because of how much it tries to hold your fucking hand. There was like no way to override shitty settings and doing things like opening a file of one type in another program so that shit could actually be done with it was nigh impossible. I'm not really a fan of the hardware but the real issue is the shitty OS they put on them. It's fucking trash. I think prabably the only thing it does correctly is allocate memory in the FS starting from where it last did instead of going through from the beginning and busting up files into chucks, causing fragmentation like Windows does.

But even though Windows is a MicroShit piece of garbage that fragments the fuck out of its files and crashes all the time and has ridiculous security flaws it does what I fucking tell it to do because it's my complete bitch (sure, it obfuscates things like class definitions, but it doesn't make them inaccessible...being an admin means you really are the fucking admin). Yeah, pretty much every piece of software that's exclusive to an OS or a small number of them is exclusive to Windows.

As for Linux...gross. "Good for programming" my ass. People mostly use Windows for the reasons above so writing code on a non Windows platform could potentially be idiotic. Code written on Windows shouldn't be written i]for[/i] Windows, it should be written to be cross platform - but you should verify that it works on Windows. With Linux you have, as far as I'm aware, plenty of stuff to do that can and really should be done automatically by another OS. There's very little support for Linux, including in terms of what applications have been ported to it. I know a few people who have claimed they switched to Linux and preferred it, but I don't see that being me anytime soon.

After all that, Linux does give you more freedom than a Mac ever will. I would rather use a Linux OS over a Mac OS.