What do I do when my latest animated soulmate is a villain?

uguu

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a bad thing to do! I accepted that it was dumb stuff but you all won't let me forget it and move on! Repentance simply isn't good enough for you, you have to bellow everything out here just because you're a bunch of fucking trolls!

If you think this is okay, you genuinely deserve to be banned.

Because it's a bad thing to do! I accepted that it was dumb stuff but you all won't let me forget it and move on! Repentance simply isn't good enough for you, you have to bellow everything out here just because you're a bunch of fucking trolls!

So... exposing you as a bigot and a hypocrite was really you being "dumb"?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry Crash, but the world doesn't work this way.

Edited by Bblader

Let the record show, for the world to see, that Crash hates everybody who criticizes him and/or depicts him unfavorably, declaring them trolls who deserve to be banned.

And Crash, your whole message on your troper page--"I deleted it due to Internet Backlash"--reeks of selfishness, that the only reason you removed it was because you thought that doing so would salvage your reputation, not because you genuinely regret and repudiate all the things you said.

Oh, and it's not necessarily to screw with you specifically, Crash; just about anyone on these forums would be subject to this if they said any of the things similar to what you have said.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

You mad crash?

Guess again...

HAHAHAHAHAhahaha OH YES.

I searched "crashgordon94 tvtropes" in google and our history is literally the first link that pops up. it took me no more than three click (OH BOY WHAT A WASTE OF MY LIFE) to get to your edit history. I found it funny enough so it went here.

here:

4fe271e339d8f71809617d8dfbddd596.png

Edited by Stolypin Necktie