Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question (not playing obviously).

Why does everyone think that Psych's role is bad? He had the power to end Day 3 at any point that he wanted. As in if the lynch looks like it's going to go a different way, he can be like "lolwut" and just end the day. Pretty freaking awesome of a role but needs a little more beefing up.

EDIT: Take out the auto-win and change it to a continuous thing throughout the game. Really good role in my opinion.

Edited by Kefka

Because it can't contribute much to the town in the form of votes or discussion, which is important. =/

i suppose psych would be ok for 3rd party member but its horrid for rest of the town. no vote. dont care about town winning. no scumhunting power at all

These two statements show severe retardation. Seems like you fucks STILL haven't learned anything.

He's not anti-town. He's just not pro-town. He's indifferent. That's a complete waste of a lynch.

"But... but... but Life... he wasn't SAYING anything!"

But it's Psych. He talks all the time even when his mouth makes trouble for him and especially then. Don't you think that him NOT talking means that... he might be silenced or something?

Edited by Kefka

I admit lynching him was not the best thing to do. I don't like your metagaming. I still think he would be ok 3rd party but as townie he is waste of space role. as a townie you should contribute for the town.

So townies without any special abilities are a waste of space as well?

The total inability to contribute is not good ever. The day phase end could be useful, I suppose, but being unable to say anything other than counting down is poor for the town. While we're at it, a mafia who can't defend themselves also sucks.

what else would I do, Kaoz? randomly get a role PM?

what else would I do, Kaoz? randomly get a role PM?

And you think it was a smart move to claim that role in order to lynch someone who doesn't interfere with your wincondition?

Or in other words, you gain literally nothing from lynching me, but gave the mafia a nice target. Don't even bring up a Doctor, as they might very well have a Watcher (so they learn another important role's identity), a Hooker (which would make you useless) or sometihng similiar.

Not to mention that it's impossible for you to lynch me this phase.... but go ahead and try if you feel like wasting the free day you got through the missed night kill I guess.

no special ability dont mean you can't but your brain in the game and scumhunt. You know do something towards your victory. Also Vote is important

I still think he would be ok 3rd party but as townie he is waste of space role. as a townie you should contribute for the town.

He was still capable of contributing (he chose not to, but that's a different matter), so I don't see how his role was a waste of space, since he could still do what every townie is supposed to do.

And you think it was a smart move to claim that role in order to lynch someone who doesn't interfere with your wincondition?

You say this like there's not a chance in the world you'd work against the town.

You're not unlynchable.

You say this like there's not a chance in the world you'd work against the town.

Interesting. Now, how would I do that without it being painfully obvious?

You're not unlynchable.

Not permanently, I will admit that.

Probably with some difficulty. I'd imagine I made it harder. It's that you have the potential to work against the town should you so choose. I'd rather not take the risk of keeping someone who is certainly not town alive if we don't have better leads. If someone has one, speak up! I'd rather lynch a mafia than a survivor. Maybe I'm just paranoid about people who aren't town working with mafia. =/

How can you assholes post so much while I'm at work?

I would trust the coolkid, but I'm not sure about his plan. Instead, I'll harass Proto.

Pressure: Proto

Assuming the huge useless tool isn't at school all phase again.