Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to agree that the Town had a lot of disadvantages. In a game in which the Mafia has special items and can coordenate well when and how to use them while the Towns try to syncronize, it's really hard to win, no matter which good logical conclusions you get.

1. Do NOT assume you go SK.

2. The only time you can attract attention and expect the mafia to kill you is if you're right. In your case, you weren't.

3. If you don't know what the numbers are, don't volunteer to blow yourself up. If you are dead-set on being blown up, claim NIGHT bomb.

-.-

READ THE FUCKING QUESTION! TELL HOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO FIND MY TARGET NOT WHAT I DID WRONG.

Ask questions. Scumhunt. You know that Shinori didn't give a special failure, so that was your cue to clear/convict him. As the population dwindles, your odds of finding your target increase. Kaoz would've told you two living people who weren't your target, and you would've gotten a card hint from Nags. Likewise, Snike would've gotten the card hint from Proto. You used the affinity card correctly, and guessed that Paper wasn't your target, so you never bothered to ask him.

You do it by NOT announcing what you are, while playing as you normally would. You might get a slip, you might not. The fact that you could've "killed" a mafia member in that way was really powerful. . .so I had to make sure that you weren't given so many hints that you'd pull it off really easily. How do you think the mafia would've felt if it D1, and it was 9-3-1?

"HEY HEY ICE BARRIER"

"WHERE ARE YOU"

"LET ME KIIIIIIIIIIILL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"

this is basically the first thing Sho said on the matter, forever ruining any realistic chance of him finding his target

the potential payoff was huge, making success easy or even likely to happen would be a terrible idea, now stop fucking whining

balance was fine too, mafia won because they were less retarded overall than we were and it's as simple as that

The DT series has recruitment and situational role changes. I couldn't very well have a mafia member recruit to the town/become a third party, but I wanted another action that would remove them from the mafia's side. Thus, you.

Trivia: Had you named Strawman while he hooked you, your action would've gone through anyway.

Um... So, any tips for a newbie? That was probably the first Mafia I've got to do something. D:

Logic-wise, you did okay. What you now need to work on is talking people into doing what needs to be done. If you had managed to get one more person to vote for Haze, the game wouldn't have ended like that. When the town's waffling, and you've already proved your role (via D6 no lynch), take charge!

Um... So, any tips for a newbie? That was probably the first Mafia I've got to do something. D:

Practice, practice, practice.

Find the fine line between refusing to be bullied, and being willing to make compromises.

Become familiar with community mores. These can vary from forum to forum, so it pays to be aware of how 'tells' are interpreted differently.

Become familiar with community mores. These can vary from forum to forum, so it pays to be aware of how 'tells' are interpreted differently.

I think here it's "whoever defends themselves against suspicion is scum", judging by the bullshit that was Day 2.

somebody post a signup thread for something now god