Best/Worst in the Series Round 116

NinjaMonkey

Best: Clash of Two Virtues (FE11, Mentioned as Clash of Desires above) Come on, only one other vote? An awesome theme for two awesome characters! One of my few real disapointments in FE12 was finding that song didn't make it in. I mean, they managed to sneak every single map theme, the battle and boss battle music from Shadow Dragon in, but didn't have room for this?

HM: Tearing Shadows, Dark Emperor, Unstoppable destiny, Powerful Foe, Battle for Whose Sake, Vs. Alvis.

Worst: Return of the Demon King. Meh song, meh final boss.

Nom Best/Worst Late Non-Final Boss

Edited by Overlord Zetta

Best: Reign of Despair (A.K.A. Dark Earth Dragon). Honorable mention goes to Shaman in the Dark, Everything into the Dark, The Last Dragon (A.K.A. Campaign of Fire), Dark Emperor Hardin, Vs. Alvis, and Unstoppable Destiny.

Worst: Return of the Demon King

The Last Dragon (A.K.A. Campaign of Fire)
Those are completely different. Last Dragon is Yahn's battle theme from FE6, Campaign of Fire is FE7's fire dragon battle theme. :mellow:

Those are completely different. Last Dragon is Yahn's battle theme from FE6, Campaign of Fire is FE7's fire dragon battle theme. :mellow:

Seeing as Campain of Fire is a remixed version of The Last Dragon, they're not THAT different. Edited by Little Al

Worst: Fight to Tomorrow (FE6)

Dishonorable mentions: Softly with Grace (FE7) and In the Name of Bern (FE6)

Best: Tearing Shadows (FE12)

Honorable mentions: Clash of Two Virtues (FE11), Battle for Whose Sake (FE6) and Dark Earth Dragon (FE3). This may not count, but it's awesome

Nominating Best/Worst Green Haired-Unit

Edited by Ryunan

Oh and nominate best/worst things about Fire Emblem 4.

Because that sounds like fun :P

These threads are supposed to cover the whole series, not just one game in particular. So, I'm afraid I'm not going to accept your nomination.

I'm nominating Best/Worst Player phase battle theme(not map theme)

We did that earlier this year...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Oh and nominate best/worst things about Fire Emblem 4.

Because that sounds like fun :P

Worst: Midayle

Best: Everything but Midayle

Oh and I'd like to nominate Best/Worst Drama Queen.