[FE4] Tag Team Two

Psych

I don't really see the problem. Everyone is around a 4 turn difference of each other, besides you Shin, and that's cause I knew it was a problem the minute I let you and Integ partner. THe other ones all have close competition.

It most certainly isn't from a free Fin.

Edited by arachnidsGrip

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 3: Back into the flow. 29/118

Great, back to under 30!

TTch3.png

So at the start, I had Holyn give Ira the Hero sword, and had her sell it next turn. Sigurd, Lex, Fin, and Beowulf and Ethlin charged North, beating teh bad guiz and seizing teh castel. And then as usual, Dierdre gets Grl Steald. Then everyone except Beowulf headed South to meet Eltshan's troops. Since I had Lachesis drafted, I was able to get the Earth Sword (or as my friend says it, the Erf Sword). The rest of his army was a piece a' cake. I had Lachesis head North to meet with Beowulf and had them kill some of the pirates for EXP. The Thracian army charged Beowulf and Lachesis for some reason, so I had them kill the leader Pappy-poppy-poopy guy and get the life ring. In the same turn, Sigurd beat Shagall and seized. Then it was head North, fight the pirates, and seize. Horray!

Also, I forgot to get the Bargain Ring Rain. Sorry.

Edited by Ballin' Holyn

I don't really see the problem. Everyone is around a 4 turn difference of each other, besides you Shin, and that's cause I knew it was a problem the minute I let you and Integ partner. THe other ones all have close competition.

It most certainly isn't from a free Fin.

Fin's saved me a good number of turns ^^. It's not that it destroys the game, but having him free is incredibly convenient.

Fin's saved me a good number of turns ^^. It's not that it destroys the game, but having him free is incredibly convenient.

In theory, it should give us all the same boost.

Waitwaitwait... Are we not allowed to talk to Elty unless Lacky has been drafted? :(:

Waitwaitwait... Are we not allowed to talk to Elty unless Lacky has been drafted? :(:

I think you are allowed to, but I figure that it's really too hard to do so without getting the penalty (since Elty's army likes to attack Lachesis after she speaks with Eltoshan).

Chapter 3: The Game Decided to Crash but redoing the last leg saved me a turn! - 19 turns

More failure in the arena! Dierdre can't even beat the first one! Sigurd and the horsies do their thing. Dew gets funky in the forest with the Light Sword, Elite and Pursuit Rings. Sigurd kills beardy on turn 4!

He then gets warped back by Edain whilst Dew kills Cross Knights. Cuan sacrifices himself in order to let Sigurd finish off Elty. All goes well for a turn 11 capture. Sigurd returns home whilst Fin then sacrifices himself to stop the pirates.

I decide to be really crazy and have Brigid run back towards my army. Hey cool, it works! Fin kills the pirates and then is warped back so he can sell the Leg Ring and then promote. Dew gets funky and clears the way for Sigurd. I assume that the crash was because Sigurd couldn't accept the Power Ring. Upon redoing it, he had a funky big inventory. This time it's 19!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  27 97 56 25 00 10 18 19 15 03 Silver Sword. Thunder Sword, Skill/Magic/Barrier/Shield/Leg Rings
Dierdre Kidnapped and Brainwashed
Cuan	Bedridden in Lenster
Fin	Gone
Azel	07 77 36 01 13 07 14 02 03 07 Fire, Thunder, Elfire, Restore
Midale  15 64 38 16 01 10 14 04 10 00 Iron Bow, Speed Ring, Steel Bow
Brigid  15 38 44 21 01 24 21 10 15 10 Steel Bow, Ichival
Edain   14 05 35 03 15 10 09 17 01 11 Relive, Warp, Libro
Dew 	19 40 36 15 02 15 21 20 11 02 Iron Sword, Slim Sword, Elite/Pursuit Ring, Light Sword

19/82

fe4draft200001.png

He was pretty good up until he exploded himself on Elty! Here's a little present for Integrity;

fe4draft200003.png

This one's a little worse than the one from the save file that crashed and killed itself, but he's still pretty manly.

Edited by Dokutayuu

This one's a little worse than the one from the save file that crashed and killed itself, but he's still pretty manly.

That's not a Fin.

Fin.png?w=2512c546

That's a Fin.

Anyway, Chapter 2 and 3.

Oh dear. Standard to Heirhein, 11 turns. Levin made it to save the Bargain Ring. Fin, with his brand new Hero Lance, dispatched Voltz for the Elite Ring. Dierdre got a surprising amount of kills (Prayer is awesome) Sigurd and Fin killed Macbeth, turn 18, I was going great! Then: Every forecast of the battle saw me unable rush Mackily without healing, and Diadora would never make it in a reasonable time. So, Lacky was recruited, and her paladins took the brunt of the enemies attacks. They died, of course, so no Knight Ring. Sorry, domu. Levin, meanwhile, wiped out Pegasi. Turn 32 for Mackily seize. From there, Sigurd rushes to beat Zyne's squad to the entrance to the path to Shagaal (Though, if Zyne had been smart, he could’ve slain Sigurd). Fin and Jamka double-team him to put Fin within a whisker of promoting. Sigurd dispatches Shagaal with a Silver Sword crit, and seizes on turn 38.

38/82

Name   Level HP St Mg Sk Sp Lk Df Rs 
Sigurd 24.16 55 22  1 21 22 12 21  5
Alec   16.20 40 13  2 13 14  8  9  3
Fin    23.40 47 23  2 27 17 20 16  4
Jamka  16.58 45 17  0 15 17  9 10  6
Deidre 13.24 33  2 19  9 14  7  3 23
Levin  15.66 43  1 18 16 24 10  8 11
Sylvia  1.80 Base

Sylvia danced Aira, having got a Hero Sword, Jamka, Levin, and Sigurd. Alec delayed a turn so he could pick up the sword. Sylvia’s assistance, combined with a beastly Fin, got Sigurd a sexy 4 turn capture. Then, Wild Eltshan appeared! I had to tempt him into coming towards Marino, so that I could clear the Cross Knights in the turn Lachesis sent him away. Then Sigurd and Fin proved unable to handle Papillon’s squad and Shagaal’s armors, so Levin had to help out. This resulted in a distinctly less sexy Turn 14 seize. Levin was ready to promote, but you can’t promote outside home base, so the last chance Warp had to be significant was wasted. Instead, Sigurd had to run across. Though by that time, Alec and Jamka had cleared the bandits, Alec scoring a Leg Ring. Brigid tanked the bandits, with Tiltyu getting the odd kill. A downright Ardanesque turn 23 finish.

23+3/108

Sigurd 27.13 57 28  1 22 22 12 22  5
Alec   21.59 43 16  7 19 17  8 13  9
Jamka  20.64 49 25  0 17 20  9 14  9
Levin  22.36 49  3 28 25 30 11  9 16
Sylvia  3.60 Eh
Tiltyu  7.60 30  0 10 16 11 11  2 10
Claude 21.47 +HP and +spd

Edited by Baldrick

I see no Fin!

Chapter 4: Why so cold? - 22 turns

Dew and Midale promote! Nobody seems to love each other at this point. Dew steals the leg ring and Sigurd dashes with him for a smooth 11 turn capture. Dew can really tank out the army on the bridge! They return home, only to find that the Jungby trio had flailed about for a while.

Sigurd gets his legs and runs for all it's worth. Turn 22, I'm most pleased with myself.

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  30 -- 58 25 00 20 19 19 16 03 Silver Sword. Thunder Sword, Skill/Power/Barrier/Shield/Leg Rings
Dierdre Kidnapped and Brainwashed
Cuan	Bedridden in Lenster
Fin 	Gone
Azel	10 48 36 01 14 07 15 02 03 08 Fire, Thunder, Elfire, Wind
Midale  15 64 38 16 01 10 14 04 10 00 Iron Bow, Speed Ring, Steel Bow, Elite Ring, Silver Bow
Brigid  19 14 46 22 01 24 21 12 15 10 Steel Bow, Ichival
Edain   20 10 39 04 18 11 12 21 01 11 Relive, Warp, Libro, Silence, Return Staff
Dew 	28 94 41 22 05 22 27 22 17 05 Pursuit Ring, Light Sword, Hero Sword, Return Ring

22/104

----------------------------------

Chapter 5: Azel's Retirement - 18 turns

Azel fails horribly so he doesn't even leave the castle. Sigurd does his manly thing. He's not quite cool enough to dodge all the arrows so runs around, cunningly! Long-fart falls on turn 5.

Money is pretty tight, I have to sell the Thunder Sword in storage. Don't worry, the Hero and Light Swords are still there. Cuan survives a Horseslayer but then eats Gungir. Sigurd captures on turn 9. Dew and Edain love each other so Dew is warped to distract the dragons. Midale and Brigid sit there, twiddling their thumbs.

By pure luck, Sigurd gets hit down to 1HP by a sword-dude, meaning Reptor can't hit him in prayer range! On turn 18.

122 turns!

How manly!

Sigurd, The Dawg - 158 kills

fe4draft200004.png

Why so low defense? He was pretty good. It's a shame he was too poor to get the Speed Ring but he performed.

Dew, Possibly my favourite unit - 50 kills

fe4draft200007.png

All he's passing down are his growths and Bargain. Lester should be pretty manly. Helped out a lot, Chapters 3 and 4 are so much easier with him.

Edain, Peaceful again - 0 kills

fe4draft200008.png

Despite her husband being a lot younger than her, she did well. I swear she's my favourite mother, if only for warp.

Midale, Awful shot - 28 kills

fe4draft200005.png

He doesn't even have 100 base accuracy. Either way, his charging helped out. It's also worth mention that he's the only father for Brigid, other than Azel, who will fall for her in time.

Brigid, Kamikaze Archer - 17 kills

fe4draft200009.png

I can't believe my stupid tactic worked. She didn't really have any problems, other than needing to spend virtually every turn next to Midale.

Azel, Outdone by everyone - 12 kills

fe4draft200006.png

It didn't quite work for him this time. No matter, he helped in the prologue!

Here are your manly kids

fe4draft200010.png

Holy trout his defense is bad. Don't worry, he's got some nice stuff in storage! Like the Hero Sword, Magic Ring and Light Sword!

fe4draft200011.png

That luck's pretty nice. Plus, her and Lester have around 7000 in cash thanks to Dew.

fe4draft200012.png

Also pretty manly. I have no idea where his strength came from.

Neither do I. Curse you, dropbox!

I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Name   Level HP St Mg Sk  Sp Lk Df Rs 
Fin    25.36 48 27  2 22+ 17 21 18  5
Hero, Steel, Silver, Javelin, Slayer, Skill

Chapter 4

Sigurd rushes by, Hero Swording any mages or pegasi that get in his way. The rest pick off the leftovers. Levin Silence Cuvuli, and Deetva falls to Sigurd (eventually; she did activate Prayer, but only at 5HP, so Hero Sword could deal with it.) Tiltyu is fed kills and villages after being weakened. Dew follows at a safe distance. Sigurd kills the siege mages, then sets himself up to attack Thove. Dew, Alec, Jamka and Sylvia all make it to the bridge. Dew unlocks it on turn 12, and Jamka and Sigurd move forward. Next turn, Jamka and Sigurd clear the path, and Sylvia dances them. Jamka manages to kill Maios in one round, and Sigurd seizes. Jamka Returns himself, and Sigurd does it next turn; Claude moves to Return Alec and Sylvia, having Returned Levin after he Warped Tiltyu home on the turn Thove was captured. Then, sad things happened. Tiltyu got a few free levels, Sigurd found axe users inadequate. Turn 22 Seize. Levin went to get Holsety, and Tiltyu managed to clear the arena. Alec and Sigurd moved forward, Alec drawing some enemies so Sigurd could have a clear shot at the throne. Turn 27 Finish.

27 / 135

Sigurd 30.00 61 28  1 22 19 13 24  5
Alec   23.09 43 16  7 20 17  9 14  9
Jamka  25.30 52 27  0 17 23  9 15  9
Levin  27.52 54  4 32 26 30 14 10 17
Sylvia  6.17
Tiltyu 22.14 43  7 20 21 22 17  7 18
Claude 24.49 37  0 22 16 17 11  5 21

To take the lead, all I need to do is finish Chapter 5 in -10 turns! Can I pull it off? Let's find out!

EDIT: Actually, make that -13. I forgot to add a Lachesis penalty for Silvail.

Edited by Baldrick

Chapter 4: WTF is wrong with me!? 36/154

My turncounts are terribad! D:

TT2ch4.png

So yeah, AA, Beo promoted, Move forwards, kill everything that'd attack Dew, have Dew lower the bridge, kill kill, seize seize, Siggy buys Return ring and goes home, Lachesis buys return ring and goes home, Lex guards, and Beowulf takes the long way home, Yet still makes it back before I can push forward.

So after that, Lachesis rescues some of the villagers and then uses Return, and Sigurd seizes the castle, then Pwns Lamia, then rushes to the final castle (completely ignoring the attacking peg knights), and with Lachesis Arena-RNG abusing, I was eventually able to come out on top and WiNzOr.

So yeah, why do my turncounts suck?

All done.

Alec stays behind to raid villages. Levin, Tiltyu, Sylvia and Sigurd take on the front line, and Slayder’s squad. They bypass Andre’s squad, Levin one-shots Langobalt and Lubeck is seized on turn 5. Claude warps Jamka and Alec to Lubeck. Sigurd charges, with the newly-repaired Tyrfing. Jamka, Levin and Tiltyu come across to handle Thracia’s troops. Sigurd, after doing some inventory shuffling, then charges to the goal. Levin and Tiltyu run off to Silence Velocireptor; actually, Levin does, Tiltyu only tags along so that can fall in love in time. Sigurd almost bites off more than he can chew, but Prayer saves him. Fun fact: Reptor has 75 HP, and Sigurd can do 37 damage to him. Not for the first time, I’m helped by the fact that Canto allows actions after attacking.

22/157

So, my guys are:

Sigurd 30.00 61 28  1 22 19 13 24  5
Silver, Hero, Tyrfing, Power, Shield, Leg, Elite, (Light, Earth)
Alec   24.46 43 16  7 21 17  9 15  9
Clipper, Return, (Restore)
Jamka  26.46 53 27  0 17 24  9 16  4
Silver, Killer, Steel
Levin  27.52 54  4 32 26 30 14 10 17
Holsety, Thunder, Sleep, Silence, Libro, Magic, Pursuit, (Speed)
Sylvia  7.98
Slim, Thunder, Bargain, Barrier
Tiltyu 24.20 43  7 21 23 23 17  7 19
Tron, Thunder, Elwind, Wind, Life
Claude 25.64 38  0 23 17 17 12  5 22
Reserve, Valkyrie, Live, Warp

Sigurd was the usual. Could have done with 1 more str.

Alec the same; decent at first, but low offense meant he slowed down considerably.

Jamka was surprisingly good. He only really cost 2-3 turns, and he's probably the best non-mounted non-Holy Blood unit in Gen 1 (not that that's saying much)

Levin was awesome, even before Holsety happened

Sylvia did nothing unexpected

Tiltyu needed to be strengthened so that Levin could do stuff without her dying.

Claude comes too late to be of much value other than a Returnbot in Chapter 4, especially as he didn't get his incest on with Sylvia.

To GANESHIRE: 7 turns clear = 7 turns total

SHIN THAT'S THE SKILL RING NOT THE SPEED RING ARGH

No Speed + no Life = heartache Celice charge.

To ISAAC: 7 turns clear = 14 turns total

Celice was like two squares from a 6, but that was maximum efficiency so I doubt a 6 is actually possible.

To RIVOUGH: 5 turns clear = 19 turns total

I am a fucking genius.

wgf why does leaf have every sword ever

To YIED: 10 turns clear = 29 turns total

bitches and sluts who shaved a turn aw yeah me

To MELGEN: 6 turns clear = 35 turns total

Shit, this is awesome. Bargain!Lana is so much fun.

To ALSTER: 4 turns clear = 39 turns total

mhm. Now to decide on Faval.

To CONNAUGHT: 6 turns clear = 45 turns total

I COULD have Seized on 5 and gotten NPC Ishtar for lulz, but I decided to make the dubious call and spend a turn getting Faval. We'll see if he ever pays off.

To MANSTER: 2 turns clear = 47 turns total

yeah whatever

To MEASE: 4 turns clear = 51 turns total

One more turn and Lana could have gone and promoted and cleared the Arena. Oh wells.

That'll be all for now. C9/10/F later.

Chapter 5: I'm done. 33/187

Sorry Rein.

TT2ch5.png

So after some AA'ing with some people, Lachesis Earth Sworded the Bandit attacking the Village to the North, reached 20, and ducked inside to promote, while Sigurd and Beowulf headed East, beating the Axemen. Lex guarded the main castle from the armor army. Andre also went down pretty easily thanks to Sigurd's Light Sword. Then I had to do one of the most heinous things imaginable; killing Langobart with somebody other then Holyn. I'm a filthy horrible person...

*3 showers and several therapy sessions later*

Phinora, goody, that place has MOTHER FUCKING SLEEPZ!!!

So after killing one of the MOTHER FUCKING SLEEPZ!!! and the Meteo girl, I seized it. Thracia was playing rough today though, but through some trial and error, I had Lex defeat the entire army. Whoopie! After switching some items around, it was time to fight Reptor's army. Funny story. After killing a person to be able to attack Reptor, I had Sigurd attack him with the Tyrfing; sadly, Reptor still had 7 HP. So Lachesis finished him off. :|

Then next turn, it's speak to Ida/Aida/Idaho and finish the chapter and have everyone

die.

So here's the starting Celice and Delmud:

FireEmblemGeneologyOftheHolyWar042.png

FireEmblemGeneologyOftheHolyWar043.png

Then I had to do one of the most heinous things imaginable; killing Langobart with somebody other then Holyn. I'm a filthy horrible person...

i dont get it lol

No, really, what?

Sorry about the Speed Ring! Sigurd was too poor to get it, he would have broken the Tyrfing otherwise. I had Ethlin buy all the swords I didn't want, hopefully some of them were nice.

To LUTHE: 5 turns clear = 56 turns total

And Sharlow get, team composed. Excelsior!

To GRUTIA: 4 turns clear = 60 turns total

In true Marth form, Celice was one square from Seizing a turn earlier.

To THRACIA: 4 turns clear = 64 turns total

Natch.

To CRO: 4 turns clear = 68 turns total

There's a turn Leaf definitely saves. I'm so used to a 3 turns clear. :(

To RAD: 4 turns clear = 72 turns total

unts hawk

To MILETOS: 6 turns clear = 78 turns total

I don't think a 5 was really possible given my team. The only two people capable of dodging Sleep are Hawk and Celice.

My Lana's blessed enough that she can take the Great Barrier Ring from Cel for F, though.

To CHALPHY: 8 turns clear = 86 turns total

I initially thought "oh, faval has 63 attack with that damn bow. maybe he can chip alvis!"

4% hit. And he's 1HKOd in return. GO FAVAL

But Celice got lucky.

To EDDA: 4 turns clear = 90 turns total

There's another Leaf-fueled turn lost. LEEEAF

To DOZEL: 3 turns clear = 93 turns total

There's a turn Lana and Leaf can both shave, though! LANAAA!

To FREEGE: 5 turns clear = 98 turns total

Good, good. Now for the hardFUN part! After dinner!

BLARGH

To VELTHOMER: 7 turns clear = 105 turns total

Right, Julia and clear now. GOGOGO

To BARHARA: 5 turns clear = 110 turns Gen 2 total

YES

Never got Julius to attack on EP before.

Sorry, I forgot that not everybody uses ZSNES.

EDIT: That is an insane turncount. I don't think I could pull that off playing normally.

Edited by Baldrick

122 turns Gen 1 + 110 turns Gen 2 = 232 turns grand total!

A NEW RECORD!

YEAH BABY!

IN THE BLUE CORNER, CELICE - 125 KILLS

FE4073.png

Besides an absolutely HILARIOUS Magic curse (it actually affected me! at several points!) this was the dream Celice. Mmm.

Fond ofMarried Lana, fuck you game.

RODDLEVAN SUMGAI - 18 KILLS

FE4074.png

Roddlevan isn't as bad as I initially made him out to be. Still haven't tried his sister, but I can find uses for this bloke.

Even if he isn't very useful and looks kinda dumb.

FAVAL: WAS HE WORTH IT? - 17 KILLS

FE4075.png

He only cost me one turn to recruit through sheer moxie. Did he ever shave that turn? Probably not, but after last draft's fiasco (urgh killing altenna and faval that was half my kids) I wanted to save him. Just once.

Still don't really like him.

HAHAHAHA SHARLOW

FE4076.png

I could have promoted the fucker with a quick Warp. I could have promoted fucking Sharlow.

He's actually not that bad. Intrinsic Elite plus enough RES growth to get immune to status staves in F plus lack of any combat value makes him a good Restorer. And he can claim the children in C10.

In love with Patty. He can't have her. HA HA HA.

BROWN SETY - 33 KILLS

FE4077.png

Hoo, 33? That's quite a few for a footsie who isn't Julia or Linda in my team.

Still, he's Hawk. He's like Sety without a dad, proving that Sety is literally unfuckable.

Fond of Patty. HE can have her, not stupid fatface.

FREE-ASS FIN - 34 KILLS

FE4078.png

What the fuck do I have to complain about, I didn't draft him.

Also he could totally have cleared the Final arena but I didn't notice he wasn't 30 yet. Go me.

He's Fin, what else can I say.

LESTER THE BARGAINER - 53 KILLS

FE4079.png

Yes, fifty-three. On an archer.

What did it? Bargain. Come Arena time in C7, Lester sold his Pursuit Ring to buy the Elite Ring. A few Arena bouts later and he sold his Skill Ring to rebuy the Pursuit Ring and clear it out. After the Arena, he sold his Elite Ring for Lana.

I love Bargain. So very, very much.

BUTT-FACE - 11 KILLS

FE4080.png

Oddly, almost all of them were Thracians in C9. While he was unpromoted. What.

Even though he has a butt for a face and his sister is way hotter and a better unit, he's not ...horrible. He's like Arthur if Arthur sucked in every conceivable way.

And didn't get a horse.

Nah, I still don't like Amid.

UH, OIFAYE - 23 KILLS

FE4081.png

HEY LOOK GUYS I GOT OIFAYE TO 30

Go me! I didn't sandbag him for once!

DEM PATCHES - 19 KILLS

FE4082.png

Remember how I said Amid's kills were weird? Patty's were almost all the Dozel squad. She reamed them with Celice's old Silver Sword while Lana was busy Rescuing him over.

Especially compared to my last failure of a Patty, this Patty was actually workable.

She still thinks she's in love with Fatface, but that's because she hasn't gotten to know Brown Sety.

LANA :D - 3 KILLS

FE4083.png

She is not Leaf, but she's the next-best thing.

That broken staff is Silence, by the way.

She's in love with Fatface, too. What the fuck?

AND JULIA - 17 KILLS

FE4084.png

Relatively weak showing, but that's because I had a team that wasn't made of assicles for once. Thanks, Shin!

She was still Julia, and still clean 2RKOd Julius for me. Go Julia!

That's all for today, folks! Good game, Shin!