[FE4] Tag Team Two

Psych

Chapter 2

(55/103)

Seriously. Doing this without a good healer = fucking hard.

Anyway, now that the hardest chapter in the game is over with, this may go by faster.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-26.png

"I'm the future Mrs. Holyn!"

"O-o"

So, Elliot and Lachesis' idiot paladins give me a hard time, but I eventually beat them. Ten I get to Heirhein, where...

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-23.png

Oh God. If I could, I would. Fuck you Sigurd.

Eventually, I manage to get to... the next place, where dick with the Sheild Ring is a dick with a Sheild Ring. Here, my Silver Sword nets 50+ kills.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-14.png

Also Bargain Ring get!

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-13.png

After this, Sigurd gives Diadora his money so she can go buy a return staff and have a warpapalooza, in which Sigurd is warped first, followed by Levin, and then everyone else.

But, she needs to get back to the action herself, seeing as she's my only healer.

Pursuit Ring get.

I then waste a ton of turns getting Diadora around so she can heal (not even well! >:C)

SLEEP STAFF UGH DIE BITCH DIE

Zane gets ignored, and I seize on Turn 35.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-11.png

\o/

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00005-9.png

What Eltshan no. I hate you. You're worse than the king.

Die-a-dora, 2 kills, 1 death

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00008-5.png

So, you get yourself "killed" once, and you fuck with my turncount because Psych never drafted a healer? Damn girl. Go get stolen already. (But give Sigurd his money back first!)

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00007-5.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00009-4.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00010-4.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00011-3.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00012-4.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00013-2.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00014-2.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55?

I

what

just

how

I've done worse in the past

Really fickle RNG. And Fury. And heaving no healer (having to move Diadora across the fucking map. Twice.)

Nice work, Integrity! I'm pretty impressed with Lester, I was worried he'd be unusable. Patty surprised me as well, especially after the fun you had with Azel!Patty.

holy shit

I just noticed you guys beat the record

GO TEAM SHINTEGRITY

Thanks, I don't know how Integrity does the second gen, but it's definitely something amazing. Especially with the stinky units I ended up passing onto him.

holy shit

I just noticed you guys beat the record

GO TEAM SHINTEGRITY

I won't go into more detail (THESE MY SECRETS :D) but my new strategy involves dismounting Celice.

Holy fuck.

Plus, there's the thing that I really like the second generation a whole lot more than the first so I care to refine my strategies.

Chapter 3

(27+3/133)

Ayra promoted, Eltshan was a pain (Sigurd killed him) and then Shagaal was a pain. The pirates were not that hard.

Fin retreated. So I guess he's gone now. Lachesis also died.

Chapter 4

(30/163)

Noish promoted. Holyn promoted. Fury promoted. lolArden. I forgot to give Return to Fury.

FURY ISN'T IN LOVE YET D:

Edited by Skasaher

Chapter 5

(30/193)

Sigurd the Silver Sword.... guy, 152 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-28.png

Sigurd was pretty amazing, but I REALLY wish he would have capped defense.

Noish, ;/, 23 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-25.png

Yeah, Noish was kind of lame. He could crit occasionally, I guess.

Arden, if only you had more move... 12 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-16.png

Was useful in the prologue, and whenever he had WTA. He also got the pursuit ring until Chapter 5, so that's a plus.

Ballin' Holyn, 19 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-15.png

Holyn was pretty great, he proc'd Luna a lot, which has helful. Mages targeted him 95% of the time though, wihch was annoying as hell.

Ayra! 42 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-13.png

Seriously, you cannot go wrong with Ayra. She's unscrewable, as are her kids.

Flying Healer Fury, 16 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00005-11.png

She was extremely valuable once she promoted, too bad she had to be glued to Noish.

Here, Psych, is the ZST file.

http://www.mediafire...c9sq82xj08sjxb4

Edited by Skasaher

Yeah, the RNG hated me in Chapter 2.

Actually, outside of the prologue it hated me a lot.

You can't say that next time because I'm your partner so nyeh

• 3 weeks later...

God I failed so hard on this chapter.

FIRE EMBLEM 4 Chapter VI (this is so wrong): A New Hope - 26 turns

"Under the newnly crowned emperor Alvis' reign, the Holy Grandbell Empire expanded throughout the continent.

One by one, all the kingdoms subdued to it's will and unmatched power

The Holy Emperor sent his own pointed men to take care of the lands he took control of, and they in return abused their positions, stealing everything from the suffered people

Meanwhile on Isaac, the descendant of the Holy Knight Sigurd, Celice fights alongside his rebel army to confront the ruthless rule over the people.

Although he's still young, the suffered people of Isaac know well about his father, and trust his potential to make a difference

And bring peace and justice to the ones who are thirsty for it."

Team: Celice the Great; Oifaye the Diehard Jeigan; Tristan the One Without Use; Arthur aka dude with a dress; Femina the staffbot; Julia the mysterious waifu; Levin the Obi-Wan.

Celice went through the path between the mountains, killing everything on sight. Tristan, Oifaye and Mana followed through the north passage. Oifaye killed the boss on turn 9, allowing Celice to seize on that turn. Meanwhile, Arthur and Femina drag Johalva's attention, while team Celice crash on Johan like a tidal wave. Julia got her Relive staff and followed Celice, but that dress won't let her move too fast. The next castle was seized on turn 18, much to my disappointment. At least Julia got her Rezire book.

By the time Celice and Oifaye were playing with Isaac's squad, Arthur finished blowing away every axe user of Johalva's squad, then proceeded to kill MountainThiefs. Femina visited two villages, Tristan visited that village with the Skill Ring. By paying the price of promoting Celice on the next Chapter, I've seized the last castle on turn 26. Meh I suck. If Horace is Yugi, then that means I'm Tristan.

NOW, FOR THE STATS (after Arena):

14891248.png

I trust that he's going to take his own ground without needing the Elite Ring.

37429277.png

She'll make it worthy, I'm sure.

69627157.png

Celice's Robin until Arthur promotes. Well, even then he's still going to be useful.

22563140.png

Much better than Tristan, I'm not disappointed with my pick. I just hope I'm able to use her properly.

88132894.png

He had a Speed Ring, but I doubt he'll be needing it. Arthur's awesome with Holsety, he took Johalva's squad by his lone self with single hits.

15056993.png

Die monster. You don't belong in this place.

Edited by Rapier