FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm the host but

If you vote, it actually looks like you're trying to take action. If you just talk but don't vote, you're not contributing fully, and I'm sure everyone wants everybody else to contribute to the best of their ability, right?

I know I'm the host but

If you vote, it actually looks like you're trying to take action. If you just talk but don't vote, you're not contributing fully, and I'm sure everyone wants everybody else to contribute to the best of their ability, right?

:/ Well i figure if i vote now it might just look like i'm avoiding suspicion.

:/ Well i figure if i vote now it might just look like i'm avoiding suspicion.

Of course i realize that both actions are just as scummy. But i find no purpose in going around being all vote happy and being fickle with my votes.

We're not. We just need more information. Specifically reason WHY we shouldn't lynch strawman.

Well from my observations this day it seems that the only reason people are willing to accept are claims

Because there are more scummy people. Specifically the person who caused our doctor to get lynched.

I mean considering the reason you guys found me suspicious in the first place was my inactivity which I gave reasons for and now I am more active since I'm not at busy, I don't get why you're voting me.

Because there are more scummy people. Specifically the person who caused our doctor to get lynched.

I mean considering the reason you guys found me suspicious in the first place was my inactivity which I gave reasons for and now I am more active since I'm not at busy, I don't get why you're voting me.

I agree with you. Apparently the Town didn't notice that, by pressure voting someone and asking them for a claim, they're actually contributing to the Mafia. That's exactly why I'm suspicious of Raykitty, as he's the most active roleclaim pressurer. Maybe it's just me, because Balcerzack also tried to take the lead of Duel Terminal Mafia and tricked me, but that's my impression about him.

Darros was really scummy on Day 1, I can't complain about it. But if my memory serves, two more Towns had roleclaimed under lynching pressure.

It was mentioned earlier that the Mafia did bad by killing Prims. Isn't there a chance that they might have a Spy/Roletracker/whats-the-name?

I didn't read the topic entirely, so I might be missing something. That's why I'm not going to vote on Raykitty.

I agree with you. Apparently the Town didn't notice that, by pressure voting someone and asking them for a claim, they're actually contributing to the Mafia. That's exactly why I'm suspicious of Raykitty, as he's the most active roleclaim pressurer. Maybe it's just me, because Balcerzack also tried to take the lead of Duel Terminal Mafia and tricked me, but that's my impression about him.

Thank god somebody sees it as well.

all of this subbing holy cow. wish i could post more but my phone is really annoying with this. but we have no real reason to lynch strawman except inactivity. of course we also have no reason to not lynch him as he hasnt done anything

Raymond got subbed out for Balcerzak, so...

I WAS RIGHT, THIS IS A CONSPIRATION.

all of this subbing holy cow. wish i could post more but my phone is really annoying with this. but we have no real reason to lynch strawman except inactivity. of course we also have no reason to not lynch him as he hasnt done anything

I'm still agaisnt voting someone with little to no motive. He's back and posting actively now, there's no reason why we should lynch him now.

Well, as not one thing I've seen this morning has been useful to me, The highest scum detection is on Rapier, Strawman, and Slayer, in my mind.

What have I done, if I've only made a post today? If you want to vote Strawman because it's in Da Rulez that we must have always a lynch, regardless if there's motive or not, then go for it and hit the wall.

Here is my tier list of people here, based on scumminess

SCUMMMMMMM Tier.

Core (Nothing is adding up.)

Suspicious tier

Ether (Reason: Changing votes for me because of voting off of Proto? Hmm... Could be my extreme wildness on that.)

Iris (Extremely quiet)

Talk More tier

Furet (So quiet)

Rein (Nothing said is productive)

StSS (Talk you quiet one. Get off of Skyrim and such and talk.)

Don't know, meaning you all need to talk

Anyone not in above tiers or below tiers.

Probably town tier

Psych

Kirsche

Clean tier

Bal

13th, your voting makes no sense.

Look where I am on your list. You voted Ether once then immediately changed your vote to Furet then immediately changed your vote to me. You were going down your tier list with hardly and reason to change votes.

Then Core, in a span of 10 minutes, goes from saying "we shouldn't pick one out of the blue" to "lets vote Strawman."

13th immediately unvotes Furet and says "lets do it because he hasn't said anything in 2 whole hours."

Not to mention I know at some point I answered Core's inquiry about my Furet vote, yet that apparently did absolutely nothing for him.

And now you somehow completely reversed your suspicions list with hardly anything coming from any of those people to be able to make them seem less suspicious.

Wtf is going on here?

Well, as not one thing I've seen this morning has been useful to me, The highest scum detection is on Rapier, Strawman, and Slayer, in my mind.

I don't see how telling people to stop claiming is a bad thing. All we are doing is giving priority targets for the mafia by doing so. Unless somewhere it was said that we are massclaiming and it was accepted by the majority, i don't see any point in pressuring claims. Also, i have explain the reasons for my lack of votes and acknowledge that I seem scummy for it. Useful to you is what? My role?