FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're still the best lynch.

-Either you're town and you're useless because the mafia will now never target you because of your role or you're lying and therefore are scum.

-You are one of the scummiest player alive.

Claiming is not a get-out-of-jail free card.

I believe him. Let him live. Lynch YET another person who hasn't given much helpfulness, Kirsche. You see, I think he could be valuable. I am claiming Town Bulletproof. And I think he is ALSO Bulletproof. Meaning if he dies, I'm dead meat.

##UNVOTE, ##VOTE Rein

That post doesn't make any sense, 13th. If I am reading it correctly, you are CCing BulletProof, and saying you are dead if he dies. That really doesn't make any sense to me at all.

##Unvote, ##Vote: 13thShadow

Care to expound on that thought?

I believe him. Let him live. Lynch YET another person who hasn't given much helpfulness, Kirsche. You see, I think he could be valuable. I am claiming Town Bulletproof. And I think he is ALSO Bulletproof. Meaning if he dies, I'm dead meat.

##UNVOTE, ##VOTE Rein

Surely if you're claiming town bullet proof you should vote the other town bulletproof claim. Which is proto.

While it it obvious that I am one of his due followers outside mafia (oh wise Nightmare), I'd like to see more analysis----if he has time to post irrelevant things, why not some relevant ones?

Honestly? I don't find that I can add much of anything when everyone else is saying the stuff I want to. Also whaaat, I posted relevant things too! Tiny posts, but still relevant!

Also of note is that my internet starts messing up after midnight, so I'm fine with posting before then (it's 11 PM now). Another note is that I'm also sick and wanted to sub out but since Raymond subbed out for the same reason, now I'd feel like a jerk if I did too, even though I don't really feel like devoting myself to this game any more.

It's the farthest thing from sheep. It is a calculated decision with very deep reasons behind it. (Well, reasonably thought out ones, at the least.)

I'm just not sharing them with the rest of the town for now.

It's not like we're anywhere near phase end, so it's obviously not like I'm trying to ninja my way out of things.

Sorry guys, packing+traveling+Skyrim+sleeping = one busy duck.

1. Please explain your reasoning for your votes (or lack thereof) this phase.

-Voted for Furet because he basically caused the Darros lynch.

2. Whom are you most suspicious of (other than whomever you voted for, if applicable), and why?

-Core, Furet, Proto

3. Whom would you currently trust the most, and why?

-Probs Ether or Iris.

4. What do you think would be the best course of action right now?

- Sort out this confusion with bulletproof claims and probably lynch whichever is lying. Though I still think we should lynch Furet.

I believe Proto's claim. Well, kind of. I have no idea what 13th is talking about. What do you mean, you're dead meat if Proto dies? Why would that be? You think both of you are town and you'll look suspicious if he flips town and you claim the same role?

Core, any reason why you shut up once there was something to talk about? I really don't like that...

##Vote: Core

I like Proto's claim. I dunno why, but it seems to maike things fall intomplace a little better.

Also, as for 13th being BP but not disbelieving Proto, idk what to think. Maybe 13th has a character that is similar to another character and he thinks that would make sense, like maybe a Harold or something, and maybe he thinks their roles are related? Maybe I'm completely wrong? Obviously he can't confirm or deny, but...

Then again, I thought this with Mesprit in PTCG and was completely wrong, but just a speculation.

What I;m saying is I think there's more than one bulletproof, and they rely on each other to live.

Its a theory I want to test.

So in theory, he needs to live.

Which is why my vote is now on Rein as he's done nothing seemingly productive.

BRB schedule for today...

Eat ---> Read topic since votal counts yesterday night ---> Do physics homework (ugh how boring circuits) ---> Do other stuff (like finish isp criticism/bio's assingment/start lab) ---> (potentially) Stop at something frustrating or not start anything and procrastinate ---> Hate myself ---> come here to bitch an whine, and put fail logic.

Well, 13th's theory is sort of similar to what I basically just said about related roles, but 2 BPs seems awkward.

Also hypocrite vote of the year, just saiyan, but I also kind of don't care because it's one vote, so whatever. I am not really going to debate whether or not I should care about someone being a hypocrite (not for the first time) because I am not a silly animal who has interest in running around chasing its own tail.

I kind of still dislike Kevin's logic for a lot of things, but again that is probably something that is just a fact of life at this point.

Given I'm leaving for the rest of the day, I'm putting my final vote back on.

I still say there are 2 town bulletproofs, because of reasoning in my role PM which I'm not allowed to reveal.

But my final vote is ##Unvote, ##Vote Core You've reached the top of my scumlist again.

Also hypocrite vote of the year, just saiyan, but I also kind of don't care because it's one vote, so whatever.

You're in no position to criticise 13th for being unproductive, far from it, he has been one of the most active member of town.

Anyway, if 13th thinks he will die because of proto dying, then I'll unvote, although typically one lover is mafia while the other is town.

##Unvote

Now who should we push next? Rein or furet come to mind.

Actually, core is a sound lynch I guess.

##Vote: Core

I'm just not sharing them with the rest of the town for now.

And why would that be, you're the persuader, are you not? It should have nothing to do with wanting to hide your role. There is absolutely no reason not to out a reason to lynch unless its role related.

I wanted to see clarification from 13th without giving him ideas in case I was wrong.

That said, I suppose there's no harm in revealing it now. Mafia would never risk counterclaiming bulletproof, as it's such an unimportant role. Therefore if anyone was mafia, it was obviously the first to put the claim down.

On the other hand, 13th's behaviour has been nothing but wild and erratic, and up until that point I'd been pegging very strong anti-town vibes, so I wanted to see both how he would reply, and what his next step was.

I'll ##Unvote for now, but this whole affair still feels fishy as hell.

How do I reveal you clarification.

My erratic behavior is due to a variety of things

A) I started with less notes on the game due to being subbed in, so I have been everywhere as I read, reread, and rereread this last 8 pages of Day 2.

B) I'm not very skilled in SFMafia, so I am throwing votes around. (Though thankfully not sheeping like I did in TCGMafia.)

C) I'm using the erratic behavior to try and get as much information as I can from people.

And about the mutli-bulletproof thing: I don't think its a case of lovers. I think its a case of bulletproofs that work together to keep each other alive, but not the lover case. It seems like the intent of them is that when they're both revealed, it is assumed that its a lover case to throw town off the scent.