FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I only talk because it lets me play. Talking is important in NOC, is it not? Without it, we can't get anywhere. So I talk. I may not say anything important, but I think nothing important>Nothing at all.

I just don't like the fact that he jumped on Darros close to phase end like that and caused him to get lynched. I get that there was a tie and having a NL would have given us nothing, but why Darros over Core, who had been erratic in his votes and pretty suspicious. It looks suspicious to me, so I want him lynched.

I think he voted Darros because he hadn't been talking. If it weren't for that, Core might have been lynched.

But its just my opinion on the matter.

And now I wait.

^I only talk because it lets me play. Talking is important in NOC, is it not? Without it, we can't get anywhere. So I talk. I may not say anything important, but I think nothing important>Nothing at all.

Saying nothing importiant at all is saying nothing at all. Both are equal. It sounds like you are just talking to not get lynched :/

13th, please, stop trying to reveal so much. Although, I am really glad that I was able to find you, I don't think it was a good idea to tell them THAT much.

Anyhow, with Corey's roleclaim, I'm not so sure of who we should be voting for right now...

btw zak, who did you Persuade last night?

Requesting an extension from the mods...please.

Granted. Phase ends on 11 Dec 2011, 4pm, GMT8. In other words, exactly one more day.

Also I LOVE THIS

Votals:

[3] Core - Kay, Nightmare, Psych

[3] StSS - 13th, Core, Proto

[1] Furet - StSS

[1] Kay - Rein

[1] Proto - Furet

Ok, I'm subbing for Furetchen. Please give me enough time so I can read this topic and get to contribute with something (it's 1 AM here, so yeah, tomorrow).

Well im back home. Gonna have to reread pages of stuffs. Anything big happen though? If anyone is online to inform me.

In short:

People were pressuring Proto, he claimed Bulletproof

13th claimed Bulletproof, thinks he'll die if Proto does for some reason

People started pressuring Core, he claimed Deputy Cop

He seems to be higher up on most peoples scum lists at the moment and they don't want to accidentally lycnh deputy cop it seems. Which i can defintely agree with however i don't quite now if strawman is the best choice. Course im not entirely sure who to go for either besides him or proto.