FE4 Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

Also the claim of Connceted bp are just kinda suspicious.

You're implying that me and 13th (Kaoz) might have both been scum, and openly claimed to be related on Day 2??? You do realize that if one of us dies somehow and is revealed to be scum, the other will be confirmed scum as well, right?

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're implying that me and 13th (Kaoz) might have both been scum, and openly claimed to be related on Day 2??? You do realize that if one of us dies somehow and is revealed to be scum, the other will be confirmed scum as well, right?

Yes i am aware of that. I'm just saying its a bit odd. Forgive me, but just cause two people agree doesn't mean you two are suddenly clear

I'd also like to hear Bal's thoughts on the current situation.

I'm starting to think that we've come far enough along that Raymond's original idea of a mass claim might not be too terrible a thing. I don't find kirsche's arguments against it to be unfounded, though, and they rather securely established him as acting in protown interests, even if I disagree with the ultimate decision.

I will say, I haven't been giving this game my utmost attention, and probably will not make it top priority by any stretch, but I'm mostly here as a body to submit actions and check in occasionally, being better than nothing at all.

From what I know/remember of Hika and Nightmare's play style, they don't post much, town or otherwise, so it's hard to necessarily classify them as lurking on that alone.

I remember I had an opinion on Psych, but I have since forgotten it, and I'd kind of like him to post more so maybe I can remember what it is.

I really don't know what to think of Iris, as this is the first time she's exposed herself to me like this.

As for the Strawman situation? I am starting to give him a little credit for sticking so strongly to his guns and keeping the vote on Furet/whoeversubbed this long, even under pressure. I would have expected scum!Straw to fold and try to appease the masses by now, though maybe that's an unfair read.

For that reason I'll ##Unvote.

How much time till phase end, I'll need a bit of reflection before casting a new vote.

know you just subbed in, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. 13th was simply crazy.

Certainly.

For starters, I will neither confirm nor deny any of 13th's claims regarding my role.

Secondly, I disagree with a SSS lynch (which I already expressed earlier by changing my vote), as he didn't seem particularly scummy to me and I couldn't find any contradictions in his statements... actually I'm unsure why the votes started piling on him like that in the first place, though maybe I've missed something in the 14 pages.

As for who I'd like to lynch... well, I already said I'm not liking Slayer too much, though he responded which is something I guess... other people that I'm not particularly sure about include Nightmare and Rein.

I will leave my vote where it is for now, 13th has done enough jumping in the past few hours.

Anything else?

Oh, so it's my turn. Brilliant.

Sorry for sort of fading out. The last few days have been unexpectedly busy for me, so my activity has sort of fallen off a cliff.

I'm not sure what to think about things. We've lost our cop, doctor, have an outed deputy, and have very little concrete idea on who the anti-town players may or may not be.

This catches my eye, though.

Me i'd lynch you if i was forced. Not for anything you have said but rather 13ths nonsensical post and random fickle votes. Also the claim of Connceted bp are just kinda suspicious.

So... you want/wanted to vote someone based on the behavior of the person who they subbed in for? That's questionable at best. And while admittedly the connected BP claims are confusing as fuck, so I'll agree with you there, this kind of logic is complete horseshit.

Lastly, I would prefer not claiming. The nature of my role itself is not bad, but it is so stupid in context.

Also, my pressure vote for Kay is kind of useless at this point, so I'll ##Unvote.

Thank you for finally listening to me.

As far as voting goes, Rapier does rub me as less scummy than Furet did while he was playing, but we don't have many scum reads to go off unfortunately.

I would definitely like to see some opinions of those people who haven't been around during all this recent craziness.

Also it probably won't hurt for me to go back through the thread.

This catches my eye, though.So... you want/wanted to vote someone based on the behavior of the person who they subbed in for? That's questionable at best. And while admittedly the connected BP claims are confusing as fuck, so I'll agree with you there, this kind of logic is complete horseshit.

Just cause kaoz was subbed in for 13, doesn't mean that suspicions caused by 13th immidiately disappear. Besides it was recent and Kaoz has only posted twice or thrice. All i have to go off is his post. In anycase i decided to back off from Kaoz for now simply because maybe 13th just didn't know what to do or something.

I think there are the votals:

[2] Rein - Slayer, Proto

[2] Slayer - Psych, Kaoz

[1] 13thshadow/Kaoz - Shinori

[1] Core - Nightmare

[1] Furetchen/Rapier - StSS

[1] Proto - Furetchen/Raiper

Again, help me fix any errors, etc. You've also got a bit under three hours to wrap this up.

Phase over

The town really couldn't decide who to lynch between Slayer and Rein. However, after observing how Rein didn't really seem to give a fuck, the town decided to electrocute, marinate and eat him. Glorious!

Dear user,

You are Vampa, Town Bulletproof

cWbtd.png

You are Fetra and Eliu’s sister, and a mage of Freege. You might not be able to do much, but at the very least you could try to keep each other alive, right?

During the night phase, if one of you is attacked, the other sisters will help to defend against the attacker. However, you will not be able to defend against subsequent attacks for the following night. This ability is nullified when there is only one sister alive.

You are allied with The Empire. You win when all members of The Liberation Army have been eliminated, and all hostile third-party characters have been removed from the game.

god damn you guys are amazing

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends on 13 Dec 2011, 4pm, GMT +8.