Your most wanted characters for a Smash Brothers game

RNG Princess

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe

just maybe

last time samus beat ridley she nuked him so hard that when he was rebuilt a bunch of his body parts had chunks missing from them so they had to rebuild him smaller

maybe

(Little) Mac! And/or other Mac/Super Punch-Out guy. As far as third-party dudes who have little realistic shots go, I'd throw in this guy from Infinite Space:

1Reqt.jpg

Solidus Snake would be interesting, with his octopus claw things.

And Grey Fox. No explanation needed.

Also Vanguard Ike. The Tomahawk could be a ranged weapon for him, like Toon Link's boomerang, only faster and harder.

Says the guy calling Link "manly".

I was kidding. I'm the fariest boy of them all.

liar

I can. If you were such a fanboy, you would've used "Link" as a user name right off the bat. It took you like three years. :awesome:

That just proves that i'm not a fanboy and thus would lie to say that Link is manly. I'm sorry you have proofed nothing and just made it easier for myself.

Also Vanguard Ike. The Tomahawk could be a ranged weapon for him, like Toon Link's boomerang, only faster and harder.

Fuck that. Just completely change up how Ike works. Give him stances in which he uses the Vague Katti (fast relative to his other stances, weak relative to his other weapons), Ragnell and Alondite (dual-wielding, slow, ranged option), and the Urvan (slowest, strongest). His final smash can have Kurth appear behind him and then he jumps on Skrimir and you can control him (he would only use dual-wielded swords in this form though) it would be pretty cool

Fuck that. Just completely change up how Ike works. Give him stances in which he uses the Vague Katti (fast relative to his other stances, weak relative to his other weapons), Ragnell and Alondite (dual-wielding, slow, ranged option), and the Urvan (slowest, strongest). His final smash can have Kurth appear behind him and then he jumps on Skrimir and you can control him (he would only use dual-wielded swords in this form though) it would be pretty cool

Sure why not. I'll get a man on it.

That just proves that i'm not a fanboy and thus would lie to say that Link is manly. I'm sorry you have proofed nothing and just made it easier for myself.

I just read a pile of nothing.

I'm fully satisfied with where the game left off, but I would play a sequel if there was one anyway.

I apologize in advance, but I've heard that sentiment before, and to be honest I don't get it

I realize that it would be difficult to do much with it after [spoiler=none shall pass]most of the known universe has been razed

but there's still sooo much we don't know which is just begging more explanation. Not that I'm particularly holding out for a sequel really happening but arr I want more

Edited by Rehab