Kopfjager's Gallery

Wen Yang

I feel like I've seen a few of them before. It might just be me though.

It's not just you.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=25769

Some have been removed from that topic, but all of the sprites in this topic (except for the ishtar sprite, I think) were originally posted in Wen Yang's topic (The link I just posted).

I lost my laptop, with the passwords and all the crap associated saved in it. When I get a new one, I found it unable to be accessed by any of the passwords I could remember.

Hence the new account.

And yes, formerly known as Wen Yang here. ^_^

something about her colors irks me.

He already noted in chat that he forgot to make the collar yellowish match the armor-accent yellowish.

Personally, though, I think all the reddish-purples just clash. I'm very much a fan of Miledy's armor on Wendy, geometry-wise, but the red has got to change. I'm thinking light blue, and a dark blue headband...

I think that if she was actually wearing double shoulder pads, they'd be higher up. Maybe get rid of the lower shoulder pad?

Yeah, I think you have a point there. I knew something was bugging me but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I was thinking of it as "her head looks disproportionately small" but that didn't seem quite right...

Edited by zahlman

Whoops. :XD:

I knew I forgot something.

Anyway, recolored and re-edited Wendy, and a slight fix to Fir's battlesprite's head:

7zBOm.png

aHgmu.png

Edited by Kopfjager

Liliana's hair. It's messed up as hell, splice or reference it. Other than that, lookin' good. Oujay has quite a different gettup, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, considering it's a nice one.

Dammit Seph

Edited by deranger