Link arena

whase

what do you think is the best link Arena team?

with a unit's 20/20 average stats, any supports and any weapons. (though glitches like the uber spear can't be used)

Lyn mode can be played, modes can be chosen. link arena rules are set to survival and autoweapon off, obviously.

I tried the 3 lords, Florina and Oswin. supports were nice, but Florina got slowed down by everything (even with both those con boosters) and Oswin was easily slain by armor slaying weapons. Lyn doesn't do a whole lot of damage, and Eliwood was bad at everything. Hector was epic though.

Hector is great

Equip him any hero sword, armads, regal blade/ basikikos, swordslayer is good, and you can chooose toahawk for hitting archer

I prefer regal blade more for dogde, becuase armads have a good 18 mt

For pegasus kinght, equip rex hasta/regal blade, brave sword/lance, lancreaver, uber spear

Never use lyn, hher str damn bad

You can se oswin, with regal blade/ bakilikos,/rex hasta, sowrd slayer, brave sowrd, uber spear

I heard Nino can actually be good in Link Arena at 20/20. Have fun getting her there first though.

Nino bad

She's good at annoying strong def unit like oswin,hector, that's all

The swordman can easily defeat her with double attack

Last time I played that... that was like a decade ago, whoa. I remember using Canas the Terrible to kill off another dude's team. Nosferatu and Luna was a deadly combination :E

I remember trying a druid in the link arena, highest hit rate I could get was about 60% with Flux, Luna never had any real chance of hitting.

>mfw people actually play, or ever played, Link Arena. o_O

challenge people. tell them you beat them easily in FE. watch them get addicted.

Link arena is the way to go in this.

challenge people. tell them you beat them easily in FE. watch them get addicted.

Link arena is the way to go in this.

But won't that just breed a new generation of scrubs who think using Marcus is bad and that raising units to 20/20 is fun and educational?

But won't that just breed a new generation of scrubs who think using Marcus is bad and that raising units to 20/20 is fun and educational?

cool right?

anyways, would it be possible to get both Matthew and Legualt to 20/20. by soloing the chapter(s) after that secret shop but without "abusing" enemies?

they would form a nice support triangle with Jaffar, would be cool to have 3 assassins in the link arena...

Chapter 32x has assloads of Berserker reinforcements, so you could theoretically do so on HHM. Zerkers completely rape swordusers with an Iron Rune and Swordslayers though, I always found assassins to be lackluster.

Edited by General Horace

Wasn't it shown some time ago that the best Link Arena team was almost certainly Dart, Geitz, Dorcas, Oswin, Hector?

Dart, Geitz, Karel is a pretty strong threesome. Farina, Hector also make a decent pair - falcoknights and paladin (f) are the only units that can double SMs with the uber Spear.

Dart and Geitz are just very strong in general. Berserker and warrior are probably the best classes for Link Arena and they both have excellent support options. Farina, Oswin, and Dorcas have some pretty good support options too, although using generals without the uber Spear is kind of a letdown. Hector is also good if he can wield Armads with minimal AS loss (just 1 Body Ring; no class in this game has a spd cap of 27).