[FE12] I call dibs on this kind of draft:

Vicious Sal

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call dibs on Etzel.

Also on My unit thing I was thinking on My unit is a free Unit but is unable to promote. Is like having a unit with good growths but who misses a promotion that way everyone can use their unit but with this limitation.

I call dibs on Free non-promotable My Unit. If it does not counts then I call dibs restricted My Unit

Kopfjager: Rody, Malliesia, Barst, Navarre,

Blues/Marth:Luke, Frey, Ogma,

13th: Sirius, Draug, Wendell, Gordin,

PKL: Caeda, Ryan, Yumina, Julian,

ThisisJaye: Cecille, Cain, Minerva, Merric,

LeaderElliot: Catria, Palla, Linde, Etzel,

Updated teams. Where in the world is Blues Sandiego? :awesome:

I have a little doubt about this.

6. Forging is allowed on basic weapons up to a maximum/minimum of three. (+/-3 Mt, +/- 15 Hit, +/-9 Crit, +/- 3 WT )

Does this means Iron, Steel and Silver only? What about everything else?

Edit: Gramatical errors

Edit 2:

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

What happened to other penalties.

And last but not least. Don`t We have to recruit them all?

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

BAD news. I can't play anymore. I don't wanna redownload the ROM and the Save AND the friggin emu.

Read: My computer was reset to factory standards.

EDIT: Read: When my internet isn't crap, I will play again. So this is a backup team.

Edited by 13thshadow

I have a little doubt about this.

Does this means Iron, Steel and Silver only? What about everything else?

Edit: Gramatical errors

Edit 2:

What happened to other penalties.

And last but not least. Don`t We have to recruit them all?

I am only answering the BASIc weapons question, that means IRON and FIRE. Nothing else. The rest you didn't see.

Started playthrough:

Chapter 1: 6 turns

Man, I hate how screwed my Luke turned out. >.< Reclassed him to myrmidon and he started getting blessed again. xD SM Arran sweeps and gets the bullion. Fuck you, malliesia.

Chapter 2: 8 turns

It took an extra turn than my usual turncount. That's because I need to be careful to recruit warren. Well, Luke's reclassed to Pirate to utilize those uber growths. He gets some pretty good stat ups. Archer MU still kicks ass, I totally forgot about him. He basically OHKO's the dracoknights.

Chapter 3: 16 turns

Extra turn because my team's so darn weak, I just hate it. Well, Luke's reclassed to knight because I tried using Pirate Luke and he just can't evade all six dracoknights to the north to get all the kills. He gets blessed stats either ways, and finally gets his first +2 Hp as a knight. zD

Chapter 3x: 6 turns

Luke's reclassed to Cavalier because that's what I need for a 6 turner here. Marth crushes those who oppose him and Arran clears the way with Luke's help. Wrys survives, thank god. :P

Total turn count: 36 turns.

Chapter 4: 7 turns

Ogma training and Luke kills more as a myrmidon.

Chapter 5: 7 turns

Luke is promoted and is uber as a dracoknight. Ogma is just meh-ish and Warren is a little more underwhelming, though lower levelled. MU is still not promoted, xD Arran and marth charge ftw!

Chapter 6: 8 turns/ 58 turns

Warren is arena abused like hell and he;s so much better than Ogma, it aint funny. xD Paladin Luke basically obliterate's everyone and Arran guards Rickard as he opens all the chests. Ogma and Warren get some more training, hah.

Chapter 6x: 1 turn

Warren is now promoted to Warrior, he's awesome. Currently doing this. EDIT: Ok, finished this in one turn, Luke kills with ease.

Chapter 7: 6 turns

Navarre goes on a kill frenzy while Luke, Warren and Arran, all dracoknights, go masaccaring the thieves. Well, I somehow miss the seraph robe guy, eh. Luke weakens the boss and Warren kills. Also, Ogma is arena abused in the battle arena screen for chapter 8 and promotes. He's going hero now.

Edited by Marth

Derp.

Doesn't matter.

I call dibs on Malice.

Also, Sal, please clarify the "Recruit them all" bit in the rules. Recruit EVERYONE? Or just those you drafted?

Edited by Kopfjager

Derp.

Doesn't matter.

I call dibs on Malice.

Also, Sal, please clarify the "Recruit them all" bit in the rules. Recruit EVERYONE? Or just those you drafted?

What does "drafted characters must be recruited" mean?

It's bolded guys, come on....

So only 13th and Thisisjaye are left to pick? Where are you guys?.

Btw I finished the prologue and Chp 1.

Chapter 1. 5 turns

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Draco! Arran

Forged an Iron Axe that I called "Inmortal Axe" with a +3 in Mt , +6 Hit , this is for Cord

Turn 1: I Send Marth to the armory to buy 2 javelins and a Hand axe , send MU near the cave, and Arran kills the hunter, So three bandits suicide on Marth and one on MU.

Turn2: I send Marth to the rang of the two bandits and hunter, MU to kill the left iitial bandit, and Arran near the cave.

Turn 3: MU kill the thief, Arran kills the hunter in the Fort from the left so he can lure the last Hunter, Marth advances, in the counter marth gets rid of the last to bandits and the hunter hits Arran taking half of his health.

Turn 4: Arran kills the last hunter, Marth talks to Lorenz and KABOOM... hehehe.

Turn 5: Arran gets the bullion and Marth seize.

Chapter 2. 7 Turns.

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Sniper Arran.

New Units: Catria, Cord

Forged a Fire Book called "Giga Impact" with +3 in Mt

Marth was given The Forged Iron Axe,

MU was given a Steel Lance to trade with Catria

Turn 1: Marth recruits Cord, Cord goes north (next to the space where Marth is going to Move), Everyone else goes north in the forest outside of Hunters attack range, Catria gets a Steel lance from MU.

Turn 2: Marth goes next to Cord and trades with him the forged Axe and a Vulnerary, Arran and My Unit kill two Hunters, Catria Recruit Warren (Free Steelbow for sale) and Warren goes down so he does not mess with my draft, Catria and MU counter and kill a Soldier in the enemy phase,

Turn 3: Catria went to catch the lady sword, MU, Cord, Arran and Marth finishes off the soldiersand prepare to counter the cavaliers. In the counter MU kills a cavalier and Cord wipes half of the health of the second one.

Turn 4: Cord Finishes the weakened Cavalier, MU and Arran protect Cord from the upper SilverSword cavalier. In the counter Marth Kills the Silver Sword Cavalier in the west, and Arran eats a Silver Sword hit.

Turn 5: Catria kills the Thief with steel lance. MU kills the Cavalier, send Catria to the middle west Fort, Arran to the middle part to lure Lumel (Uses vulnerary), Marth advances North (Uses vulnerary), Cord to the middle east Fort (Uses vulnerary). On the Counter the Dracoknights go after Catria, Arran, and Cord (Curses AI)

Turn 6: Arran hits for 24 with Steel bow to Lumel, Cord finishes Him with His forged Axe, MU kill the west Draco, AND Catria finishes her. Marth moves North.

Turn 7: Marth Seizes.

I was going to use the savepoint with Warren but I had doubts if that was penalized. I need a clarification!.

Can I Reclass MU into Dark Mage? (Say yes Vicious Sal), And Am I doing something Wrong?

Note: Mage MU (LeaderR) was used in the Prologue. He got +4 Hp and 10% Hp, +1 SpD,Skl and 10% Spd, Skl, And 10% Def Growth

Stats 	Lv	Exp 	Hp    Str	Mag    Skl	Spd    Lck	Def    Res Class
Marth 	08	07	28	10	0 	12	12	10	10	0  Lord
MageMU  13    17    29    	05	11	14	13	12	04	06  Mage
Catria	07	19 	23	08	02	09	15	09	09	07  Pegasus
Cord  	03	65	23	10	0 	08	08	05	05	0   Fighter
Arran 	--/03  58                	Base

EDIT: Multiples Edits while trying to do the Stats sheet. *Faints*

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

Chapter 3. 15 Turns

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Draco!Arran, Catria, Pirate Cord. Linde

New Units: Palla (and Linde)

I have a team of seven at Chapter 3 I am not that bad eh.

I troubled myself trying to find how to provoke the Dracos in the Mountain, Catria gained a couple lv ups, MU gets to B in Books, took the bridge route, recruit julian, Arran killed Mathis, MU got the Boss Kill, the chapter seemed eternal to me.

Chapter 3x: 6 Turns

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Cav. Catria, Palla, Cord, Linde

Marth rushes to the gate while everyone gets at least one kill. Wrys goes and hide in the only spot where he cannot get hit until Palla saves him. Blocked reinforcements Forts.

Total: 33 Turns

Erm... I know Ricard is free but I will have to field julian in Chp 5 or 6 to recruit him... Does that mean I will have a 4 turn penalty?

Edit:

Chapter 4: 6 Turns

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Peg. Catria, Palla, Cord, Linde, Draco Arran.

Turn 1: Marth goes south and chips on the thief, Catria Finishes him, Linde (Spd Screwed:facepalm: ) chips on a Pirate and Cord (2HKOable by pirates:facepalm: ) Finish it. MU and Arran take one Pirate, Arran takes the eastern one, Palla kills the hunter. On the counter MU kills the last pirate. Recruit Sirius, used Rescue on Ogma. Sirius lures a Hunter

Turn 2: Marth visits the village and is recued by Yumina into a pirate range. Yubello and sirius kill the thief. Catria, Palla and Arran fly to catch on Marth. On the counter the last Thief suicides on Arran (Devilsword Backfire) and Marth kills a bandit.

Everyone else block forts

Turn 3: Move Palla into two pirate range, and Marth in other two pirates and Hunter Range.Catria keeps advancing. Sirius scouts Marth from behind. Palla and Marth ORKO every pirate...sadly they blocked Axes with their face, at least Marth dodges the Hunter hit.

Turn 4: Marth advances south and uses a vulnerary, Palla kills the Hunter that missed on Marth, Sirius gets next to Marth. Catria moves again. The two pirates rushed on Marth and he kills them and dodges one hit (as I expected:B):) and the Hunter attacks Sirius.

Turn 5: Palla goes between the Hunter and Sirius and trades to Sirius a Steel Sword while killing the Hunter. Sirius Proceeds to double the Boss for 13*2 Dmg leaving Him with 9 Hp and Catria Finishes him with her Steel Lance at 50 or something hit butit did 9 exact damage for the kill.

Turn 6: Marth seizes.

Edited by LeaderR Elliot