• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call dibs on Norne

Edit:;

Chapter 5. 5 Turns

Base Arena:

Cord gets to D in Axes, Linde gets Defense, Pour a lot of exp into Palla and transformed her into a DracoKnight

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Cav. Catria, Draco Palla, Paladin Arran, Linde, Pirate Cord and Julian (to recruit rickard.)

Shards: Catria gets Tauros

Turn 1: Julian recruits rickard. Arran and Palla position themselves above and to the left of Rickard respectively in order to Julian to get out of the range of the mage. Catria OHKO the thief with Steel lance. Cord Moves west through the river. And everyone else get near the bridge. In the counter the Mage AI trarget Palla so all the Mages suicide on Palla and dodges one Fire hit.

Turn 2: Palla moves west in the range of two Dracoknights. Catria pursuit the Thief North while in range of two Cavaliers. Julian hides in a Corner. The rest waits on the bridge. On the Corner two Draco and two Cav Die.

Turn 3: Move Palla one space west. Catria kills the last thief, Ricakard Saves, move Marth outside of the main ballista range. Linde on the Fort, Arran moves up near the bishop. On the counter the last Draco and the last initial Cav die

Turn 4: Palla kills the Boss, Cord, Linde, MU And Marth rushes in the bridge, just a sec. ago Rickard Traded his member card to MU. Catria moved next to Arran

On the counter Marth kills an armor, The stupid Bishop uses a psychic. And one cav dies.

Turn 5: Cord and Linde kill the ballista, MU kill one Cav and Palla finishes the last one. Arran saves the game so Catria can kill the Bishop with her Javelin ( cannot trust 70% displayed Hit). AND Marth seize.

Edit 2:

Chapter 6. 6 Turns

Base Arena:

Lv up Linde until she gets 7 magic (so she can ORKO armors with nosferatu)

Lv up Catria until lv 15 and promote her

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Paladin Catria, Paladin Palla, Paladin Arran, Linde, Pirate Cord, Rickard

Starshards: Palla taurus, gemini

Turn 1: Move Catria east to kill Swarm bishop, move Palla west to kill the armor with the key. Move Arran with Devil Sword to OHKO the mage (Saves one Silver Lance use), move MU in the range of the Mage next to the armor with the key. Marth moves behind Linde, Rickard moves to LIbra. On the counter Rickard gets hit by Swarm, Linde ORKO three armors with Nosferatu, MU kill a mage and Palla the upper mage.

Turn 2: Catria kills the Swarm Bishop, Palla opens the left door, Rickard gets Libra, Marth advances.Everyone else get back to their initial point. On the counter Samto suicides on Palla

Turn 3. My Reinforcements arrive, I do not know what I would have done if Norne did not arrive yet ;). Palla and Marth move towards the throne, Marth is on the Door Catria gets me a Secret Book, Frey gives his weapons to Arran, Rickard hurries back to the bullion.

Turn 4:Marth keeps moving, Send Palla to obliterate an Armor with Javelin, Catria is put in the range of the mage. place Linde and MU where Norne and Frey were respectively. Rickard gets closer to the bullion. On the counter, Palla Survives with 9 HP from 4 armors and 2 Bishops attacks, Catria kills th Mage, Linde chips on a Soldier, MU kills an Armor and a Soldier.

Turn 5: Rickard open the Bullion door, Catria rest, Norne finishes the weaken soldier, Cord kills the archer, Palla ORKO Lang with The Silver Lance, while he only does like 3 Damage hahahaha. On the counter, One soldier suicides on Cord while the other attacks from two range.

Turn 6: Finally Rickard gets the bullion. Norne Chips damage, and Cord finishes the Soldier. AND Marth seize.

Stats After 6X

Chapter 6x: 1 Turn. Total Turns 51

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Draco Catria, Curate Norne, Draco Palla, Pirate Darros, Mage Linde.

Linde Shavers the armor, Cord Kill a Fighter That he can double, My Unit clears the upper right Fighter From below, Palla ORKO Roro, Catria Kills a Randon Fighter, Norne uses Rescue on Marth while above MU, AND Marth seize.

After selling Bullions and Some Arena Use...

Stats  	Lv  Exp Hp  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Wexp 	Class 
Marth  	10   03  30  12  00  13  12  12  12  00 D.Sword    Lord 
MageMU 	15   50  31  05  12  16  15  13  05  06 B.Books   Mage 
Catria 15/02  03  35  16  01  16  21  16  17  04 B.Lance   Dracoknight 
Cord 	08   67  24  13  00  06  13  07  09  00 D.AXES 	Pirate 
Linde 	10   34  23  00  08  09  12  12  03  05 D.Books	Mage 
Norne 	09   91  23  10  00  06  12  08  09  00 C.Bows 	Archer 
Palla  17/05  75  37  22  01  20  18  10  17  04 A. Lance	Dracoknight 
Arran  --/04  85  Base + Does it Matter? 

DAMN BOX

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

First I was going to call Dibs on Est and/or Horace the next round...

Updated Teams

Kopfjager: Rody, Malliesia, Barst, Navarre, Malice, Est

Blues/Marth:Luke, Frey, Ogma, Warren, Athena, Ellerean

13th: Sirius, Draug, Wendell, Gordin, Roger, Jeorge

PKL/ Toon Link: Caeda, Ryan, Yumina, Julian, Radd, Horace

ThisisJaye: Cecille, Cain, Minerva, Merric, Caesar

LeaderElliot: Catria, Palla, Linde, Etzel, Cord, Norne

Only ThisisJaye is Left. And the available Units 32 units? between 6 Drafters, so that is 5 units each.

Bord

Matthis

Wrys

Yubello

Castor

Samto

Bantu

Dice

Jake

Darros

Robert

Belf

Leiden

Beck

Tiki

Dolph

Abel

Macellan

Astram

Katarina

Tomas

Sheema

Samson

Frost

Rohsea

Vyland

Sedgar

Wolf

Midia

Ymir

Michalis

Nagi

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

Update:

Chapter 7: 5 Turns

Units: Marth, Mage MU, Draco Catria, Draco Palla, Pirate Crod, Linde, Archer Norne, Draco Arran, Rickard

New Units: Feena

Impresions: I though that the Hunters only appeared in H3.

Turn 1: Catria and Palla fly to the Forest. Arran goes for the physic cave. Cord activates the dragon reinforcement, Rickard goes to buy a Javelin and a Hand Axe, Marth moves scouted by MU to the gate. Narvarre kills the Iron thief with feena help. In the counter a thief reaches Feena, a Thief suicides on Catria. The Dragon moves towards Cord.

Turn 2: Linde Attacks the Dragon with Aura, Norne chips, Cord Finish it, Palla reaches Feena, she OHKO thieves with Javelin, Feena Dances Palla so she can kill the Master thief, Catria Kills the Bullion Thief, Navarre is watching carefully the situation. Arran stops in front of the cave. Martth and MU advances.

Turn 3: Palla kills the upper Hunter and gets in Range of another Hunter, Catria kills the Scorpio thief, Feena Dances Catria and Catria kills the Angel Thief, Arran gets a Psychic power Staff. Cord, Linde and Norne prepare themselves for the reinforcements. Marth and MU keep moving. On the counter, reinforcements appear... Marth gets Hit by the Mage, an Armor goes in Marth direction and everyone else go after Cord group. Palla avoid the Hunter Arrow and kills him in return.

Turn 4: Linde and Cord together kill a Cavalier, Cord stays in the Armor range, Linde Equips Shaver. Norne goes and hide. Arran chips on the Armor. Palla kills another Master Thief, Catria kills a random thief, Feena moves north, Marth advances once more, MU kills the mage and Dodges his attack. On the Counter The armor suicides on MU, nother Armor suicides on Cord, the Cavalier attacks Linde.

Turn 5: Marth moves to the Savepoint. MU fail to OHKO the last thief, Palla finish the Woo Thief, Norne chips the last Cav, and Cord kills him, Linde Gets Lucky and Shaver Crit kill a Hero, Catria kills the Levin thief. Feena gets outof the Forst and Dances Marth, Marth seize.

In the Base

Forged another Iron Axe +3 in MT, +6 in hIT, with the same name "Inmortal Axe"

Well I sell stuff including the Bullion, Secret Book and some items.

Linde gets the Angel Robe. And level her in the arena twice

I send MU to the Arena and promote him at Level 16. Reclass him to Bishop

I send Cord to the Arena and I promote Him at Level 14. Reclass him to Draco

Marth gets a Level up in the arena as well C in Swords

Reclass Arran to General

Catria and Palla stay as Draco.

My funds hurt. Gold 2108

Gave Palla the First "Inmortal Axe", Gemini, Taurus and Cancer Shards

Catria has the Scorpio for no reason. MU has gemini for no reason.

Chapter 8: 3 Turns

Units: Marth, Bishop MU, Draco Cord, Draco Catria, Draco Palla, Archer Norne, Linde, General Arran, Rickard, Feena

Turn 1: Palla with "inmortal Axe" has 35 Att, Generals have 15 Def and 40 Hp So she ORKO them, So I send her directly to the Generals, Catria Kills the Leo Thief, Cord goes and Hits the Firestone thief with a 50ish Hand axe attack, Marth finish it, Feena dances Marth, Marth moves and position Himself diagonally left of Cord.

MU, Linde and Norne follow Marth, Rickard buys a Hammer. On the counter, on Palla side all Generals magicaly disapear, also a Paladin disapear. Marth counters Roger and Counters a Palladin and recieves a Javelin.

Turn 2: Palla goes up right outside of Snipers Range, the inmortal Axe has 2 uses left. Norne finish Roger. Linde finish the weaken Paladin, MU heals Marth with Mend, Cord from the water hits twice the last Paladin, Marth finish him, Feena dances Him and Equips Himself LevinSword, and puts himself two spaces away from a Sniper.

Catria Caches up.

Turn 3: Palla Flies directly towards Jeorge and ORKO him with the last two uses of the "Inmortal Axe". Catria and Cord each kill a Sniper, MU heals Feena who got +1Hp in Lv up, Feena dances MU, MU heals Marth, AND Marth Seize.

EDIT: NOT FAIR!!! I CANNOT DRAFT ASTRAM ANYMORE!!!.

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

Updated Teams

Kopfjager: Rody, Malliesia, Barst, Navarre, Malice, Est, Wrys,

Blues/Marth:Luke, Frey, Ogma, Warren, Athena, Ellerean

13th: Sirius, Draug, Wendell, Gordin, Roger, Jeorge, Astram,

PKL/ Toon Link: Caeda, Ryan, Yumina, Julian, Radd, Horace, Jake,

ThisisJaye: Cecille, Cain, Minerva, Merric, Caesar, Leiden, Dice,

LeaderElliot: Catria, Palla, Linde, Etzel, Cord, Norne, Belf,

Bord

Matthis

Yubello

Castor

Samto

Bantu

Darros

Robert

Beck

Tiki

Dolph

Abel

Macellan

Katarina

Tomas

Sheema

Samson

Frost

Rohsea

Vyland

Sedgar

Wolf

Midia

Ymir

Michalis

Nagi

Only Blues is left. I saw him on earlier today...

Edited by Toon Link

Updated Teams

Kopfjager: Rody, Malliesia, Barst, Navarre, Malice, Est, Wrys, Castor,

Blues/Marth:Luke, Frey, Ogma, Warren, Athena, Ellerean, Robert, Abel,

13th: Sirius, Draug, Wendell, Gordin, Roger, Jeorge, Astram, Ymir,

PKL/ Toon Link: Caeda, Ryan, Yumina, Julian, Radd, Horace, Jake, Midia,

ThisisJaye: Cecille, Cain, Minerva, Merric, Caesar, Leiden, Dice,

LeaderRElliot: Catria, Palla, Linde, Etzel, Cord, Norne, Belf, Katarina,

Bord

Matthis

Yubello

Samto

Bantu

Darros

Beck

Tiki

Dolph

Macellan

Tomas

Sheema

Samson

Frost

Roshea

Vyland

Sedgar

Wolf

Michalis

Nagi

Only thisisjaye and LeaderRelliot are left. I call dibs on Midia.

Edited by Toon Link

I call dibs on Katarina. Also just Call me Elliot or LeaderR (but do not forget the second R), OK?

EDIT: UPDATE

Chapter 9. 6 Turns.

In the Base:

Cord is given the Arms Scroll so he now has B axes

Rickard is given Full inventory

Units: Marth, LeaderR(Bishop), Draco Palla, Draco Catria, Draco Cord, Mage Linde, Archer Norne, Paladin Arran, Rickard, Feena.

Shards: Marth Cancer, Cord Scorpio, Catria Leo and Aquarius, Palla Gemini and Taurus,

I had Hard time figuring out that I cannot recruit Minerva and Etzel while doing a 5 turn Clear.

Turn 1: Rickard moves once and Feena dances him in order to reach the boots in turn 2, Marth moves in the way of Minerva Village, Norne, MU and Linde moved in the First Draco Range, Palla is so powerful that she goes aloneand taunts the left Draco, Catria kill with Javelin the Seal thief, Cord kills the Fail thief(the one that gives you nothing) , Arran Scouts Marth...

On the counter, a Draco hits Linde obviously has Nosferatu, Also Palla kills her Draco.

Turn 2: Rickard gets the Boots and he sends it to the convoy, Marth moves and put the boots, Feena Dances Him, Arran Chips damage with Iron Sword, Marth Finishes this Thief Staff thief, Norne kills the Weaken Draco, Palla uses a Pure Water. Cord moves North. On the counter another Draco goes after Linde.

Turn 3: Cord gets just outside Etzel range from the east, Catria puts herself in range of the right Mage, Palla does the same except with the Left Mage and exactly diagonaly left toi the Fort. Rickard gets Capricorn. MU uses Heal. Linde taunts the Mage in the middle. Marth reaches the save point and *Saves*, Norne killed a Draco.

On the counter four Mages Die, except Catria did not kill her Mage... Cord did (Stupid Aquarius), Also Etzel goes after Cord who barely lived three mages attacks.

Turn 4: Marth visits the Village. Minerva is send to a Corner, Cord goes next to Marth and heals with Vulnerary. Catria taunts the last Draco, Palla reagroups with the team. MU heals while moving towards the throne. On the counter the Draco dies, also Linde taunted another mage... with Shaver.

Turn 5: Marth recruits Etzel and chips with the Levin a thief, Cord kills the last mage, Etzel heals Cord. Catria gets the bosskill, Palla kills with Iron axe a Bishop, Norne kills another Dragon,MU heals.The Steel Thief suicides on Etzel

Turn 6: MU rescues Marth next to th thorne, Etzel heals Cord, Catria *Saves*, Palla wins a battle in the Arena, I write this Log, Marth seize.

In the Base:

I level up in the Arena Linde to level 15 and Norne to 13, only Linde promotes.

Also Cord and Catria get the Base convo No 3 With MU so I have two speed bonds.

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

Chapter 10: 2 Turns. 67 Total turns

Units: Marth, Draco Palla, Draco Catria, Draco Cord, Draco Arran, Bishop Linde, LeaderR (Bishop),Bishop Etzel, Pegasus Norne, Rickard, Feena.

Shards: Marth Cancer, Cord Scorpio, Catria Leo and Aquarius, Palla Gemini and Taurus,

MU is given the Thief Staff

Restart until the Swarm Bishops have 3 of Def or 28 of Hp whatever happens first, So Pegasus Norne can kill them both with Iron.

I did not know that pilars only cost 1 Mov. I do not even know why I field Rickard, Palla is Stuck with 19 Spd... Her other stats shine,

Turn 1:Merric Drinks Pure Water, Norne Kills the Right Bishop. Silver Lance Arran chips on the Mercenary, Marth enters the river and Kill with Levin the mercenary, Catria flies and OHKO the right Shaver Mage with Silver Lance, Palla does the Same with the Left one but with Iron Axe, Cord Flies and ORKO the Sniper, Feena Dances Marth, Marth advances. MU, Etzel and Linde have Fun with the Thief Staff. The only chest that I did not open was the Unlock. On the Counter the mercenaries on the sides suicide on Cord and Catria. The last Swarm Bishop attack

Turn 2: Palla kills Ellerean, Cord goes east and steal a Mage life, Norne Kills the Last Swarm Bishop, Etzel, MU and Linde heal Arran and Feena for Staff rank. Marth Seize.

In the Base:

Sold ITEMS, gave a lv up to Norne in the Arena, and to Catria, and I think Marth too.

I see I have three base convo to see that will give me bonds... I skipped them :facepalm:. At least I can still get them the next chapter.

Since Catria Capped Spd as a Draco. I class swap her to Paladin.

Norne stays as a Pegasus, the shard distribution is the same.

Chapter 10x: 2 Turns. 69 Total Turns.

Units: Marth, LeaderR (Bishop) , Bishop Linde, Draco Cord, Draco Palla, Paladin Catria, Pegasus Norne.

The real Roro is the one in the Right

Turn 1: Cord blocks left and Hand axe Chips on the botom left Roro, Palla Blocks rights, Marth Finishes the weaken Roro.

MU, Linde and Norne just move towards, Catria kills the botomright Roro. Roro sumons two Clones, one attack Linde, the other attacks Norne the one with Norne survives. the other Initial two Roros, one attacks Palla and dies, the other attacks Cord.

Turn 2: Marth kills the Roro weakened by Cord meanwhile Cord attacks the Roro in the upper Right, Catria Chips on the Real Roro with Javelin. MU and Linde heal Norne and Marth, Norne finishes of her Roro. Palla attacks the real Roro with Iron Axe She killed him... BUT with his Last Breath Crits Palla for 12 Damage...and Palla got D in Axes FTW.

Let me prepare the stat sheet. I arena Norne to lv 16 and promote her

Stats      Lv  Exp Hp  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Class      Wexp 	
Marth   	14  41  34  14  00  16  14  16  12  00 Lord   	C.Sword    
LeaderR  16/02  26  38  06  13  18  17  15  06  12 Bishop 	B.Books 
Catria   15/06  21  38  19  01  20  23* 18  19  04 Dracoknight B.Lance 
Cord 	14/03  59  33  17  00  14  18  11  17  03 Dracoknight B.AXES 
Palla   17/11  07  42  24  01  25  20  11  22  04 Dracoknight A. Lance D Axe
Linde 	15/01  47  40  01  11  13  18  16  04  13 Bishop      C.Books 
Norne   16/01  98  23  10  00  06  12  08  09  00 Sniper      B.Bows 	
Etzel  --/06  61  30  02  11  14  12  08  10  12 Bishop      C. Books D Staff
Arran	--/05  15  Base + Does it Matter?
Rickard    03  00   Base Forever
Feena      02  99  17  03  00  03  14  09  05  00  Dancer      E Sword

It is somewhat readable.

In the Base:

Arran, Linde and Palla had base convo No.3 with MU so I got a Lck, Skl and Mag Bond

Palla and Catria had a Convo No.3 so I got Skl Bond.

Etzel is given the Cancer orb, Rescue Staff with 1 use left as well Excalibur, He is reclased back to Sorceror

Chapter 11: 7 Turns. 76 Total turns

Units: Marth, Draco Palla, Draco Catria, Draco Cord, Draco Arran, Bishop Linde, LeaderR (Bishop),Bishop Etzel, Draco Norne, Rickard, Feena.

Shards: Etzel Cancer and Taurus, Cord Scorpio, Catria Leo and Aquarius, Palla Gemini,

Turn 1: Cord puts himself in range of the above Dragon and Barbarian, Palla goes up in range of the other Dragon. Norne goes on the first west barbarian, Catria goes west too in range of the second barbarian and a Dragon, Arran goes carefully west, Etzel goes up and is Danced by Feena to advance faster. On the counter all enemies mentioned died from a heart attack.

Turn 2: Linde heals Catria, MU heals Palla, Marth moves in range of a Barbarian, Etzel moves north in range of a Dragon, Catria kills the west hunter and stays in range of two Dragons, Arran moves, I moved Cord and killed the Barbarian that Marth was supposed to kill…and stay in range of a Dragon Palla kills above hunter and stays in range of the northeast dragon, Norne moves in range of the last west Dragon, Rickard and Feena play around. On the counter the enemies within range die… except Norne and Cord Dragon.

Turn 3: Arran moves closer to the speed wing, Rickard gets the Spirit dust, Cord kills the hunter of the second north group and gets the Arms scroll, Catria finishes Norne Draco, Linde heals Catria, Norne goes to the second west group in the range of both barbarians and heals, MU moved and healed Palla and she gets the Draco shield, Etzel moved north got the Seraph robe and healed himself. Feena got lost, Marth used the savepoint. *saves*. On the counter Etzel gets the dragon energy drops, Norne kills both barbarians. MU kills a Dragon, Cord fails to kill a barbarian.

Turn 4: Arran gets the speedwings, Palla kills Cord barbarian, Cord gets closer to the final assault and heals, Linde heals Norne, Norne kills the second group west hunter. Catria gets closer to Etzel and heals, Etzel gets outside the barbarian range and heals, Marth gets in range of the Hand axe Barbarian, MU moves west, Feena and Rickard keep playing around. On the counter Marth chips on the Barbarian.

Turn 5: Norne gets the Goddess Icon and is in Range of the north corner dragon. Arran gets the Lady Sword, Linde *Saves*, I got a brilliant Idea here Cord chips the dragon near the swordmaster With hand Axe, Palla trades him a Javelin (So he wont be got by WTA master sword) and finish the dragon. MU heals Feena, Catria kills the barbarian, Etzel hides in front of catria and swaps her weapon to javelin. On the counter Catria kills the Hunter after eating a Bow hit. Cord survives with 1hp the Master sword crit… The stupid northwest corner dragon does not move…

Turn 6: Palla gets the Master sword, Cord gets the secret book, Etzel chips on the Silver Axe barbarian…Catria kills the other hunter, Marth finishes that bandit, MU heals him, Norne *saves*. Now I reset until the Barbarian or the North Draco miss a hit, beacause Etzel will die…heh just 10 resets!. So in the counter, Etzel kills a barbarian and a dragon.

Turn 7: Palla gets the Elisian Whip, Cord trade with Catria the Scorpio, Catria ORKO the boss. Linde heals Norne, Etzel rescues Marth, Marth seize

Edited by LeaderR Elliot