Post your actual desktop/workstation/etc!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any food is good.

Except bunnies unless under eat or starve to death circumstances.

I'd think about how fluffy and adorable they are and go ; ^;

I am an abstainer of many things, but given a ghost of a chance I will never abstain from the flesh of the rabbit.

Berserk Eva 1 :wub:

SeverIan you know NGE, you are officially my favorite person on SF <3

Also that Gundam was $175 well spent. 1/48th scale model, so wonderful, took so long to build~

Edited by seph1212

SeverIan you know NGE, you are officially my favorite person on SF <3

Geez I'm pretty sure there are others...I remember having this discussion on here where I wasn't really that impressed with End of Evangelion movie besides the part where they eat Asuka (I might be stupid though, I was young and stupid when I saw it). At least I think that was on here.

I mean, I thought NGE was like, popular'ish? It's weird to think others haven't seen it.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

like with the AT Field arm and shit?

Yesssssss

I see one Super Robot Wars game on that shelf (OG?). I can't read the other two, because the katakana's too blurry.

The games are Super Robot Taisen OGs, SD Gundam G Generation Wars, and SD Gundam G Generation World. The one on the brown shelf is Super Robot Wars Z2.

Eh, why the hell not?

[spoiler=Computer Station]

P1000234a.jpg

Computer setup. Kinda crowded at the moment, but that will change once I shift the desk left and put a small stand to its right for the lamp, etc.

[spoiler=Gaming Bookcase]

P1000237.jpg

Top two shelves, covering PS2, Gamecube, Wii, GBA, and DS games. And, yes, that is the Exceed a Generation Ayra you see standing there.

P1000238.jpg

Third and fourth shelves. Home to Dreamcast, GB/GBC, PS1, and PS3 games. The fourth shelf has some odds and ends (compilation of printed out materials from back in the day, some manuals, etc.) and Genesis games.

P1000240.jpg

Bottom half of fourth shelf and the fifth shelf. Fifth shelf has all of the gaming magazines that I've kept (only kept ones that I actually cared about) along with Strategy Guides.

[spoiler=Gaming Setup]

P1000241.jpg

TV. Yes, my room is inherently dusty. Not much I can do about that. :/

P1000242.jpg

Consoles and such. This arrangement will actually be moved around later, as the TV and consoles will be moving to a different wall and getting a new stand. Plus, getting a second bookcase as well, so the games will be less cluttered and compacted into once space.

Edited by Lord Glenn