Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

ugh, some things have come up and I might be less active today and tomorrow. Sorry for not being around much.

what is psych's beef with me, seriously

It's unnecessary but I could grab five games we've played together in which he either targeted me n1 or voted me with little to no explanation

psych, you aren't being cooperative and you are barely answering other people when they personally addess you

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Associative tells without flips are pretty silly. If one of Levity and I die and flip town, your theory is shot instantly.

From a perspective where JB is the only confirmed scum in the game, who is scum?

We have less than 24 hours left, I believe, but 3 people aren't voting / haven't made it clear who they want dead. There is a problem with this.

I don't think eclipse should be lynched at this point given what happened with Bal. I've never really agreed with the Strawman wagon and it still looks iffy to me. I could maybe get behind a Naglfar lynch but Psych needs to go as far as I'm concerned.

Why does Psych need to go? I figured we could just ignore him for a while.

Psych needs to go because he's scummy. He's tunneling for bad reasons on a player who is most likely town by way of a roleblock, and is responding to attacks and questions toward him by trying to deflect them. Given that Tables didn't do much on D1 and never actually mentioned JB as far as I can remember, I think he's a good lynch.

Also, why has disucssion stopped D: its like town leaders ruin everything.

Yeah just like town leaders ruined FE4, DT2, Sugar, and Genesis.

You are using Town Leader as an excuse to not contribute. That's your own fault.

Psych needs to go because he's scummy. He's tunneling for bad reasons on a player who is most likely town by way of a roleblock, and is responding to attacks and questions toward him by trying to deflect them. Given that Tables didn't do much on D1 and never actually mentioned JB as far as I can remember, I think he's a good lynch.

I gave a legitimate reason.

You are trying awfully hard to get me to move my vote, and just because Tables didn't find JB scummy, doesn't mean I don't. It's just as easy that she faked that she was roleblocked and didn't use the action she said.

And when I flip town, Psych, what's going to happen to your little theory?

I have no idea what you're trying to gain right now.

I gave a legitimate reason.

You are trying awfully hard to get me to move my vote, and just because Tables didn't find JB scummy, doesn't mean I don't. It's just as easy that she faked that she was roleblocked and didn't use the action she said.

You have to realize that Levity and I aren't getting lynched today. You are the only person who suspects us. It's just not reasonably a thing that's going to happen, unless scum has a lynch redirector or something equally insane.

With this in mind, what are your opinions on the players who actually have a chance of dying at the end of the cycle? You know, Strawman, Naglfar, etc. People who actually have votes from other players on them.

It shouldn't be this hard to get somebody to give opinions on the day's more polarizing players. Are you just trying to avoid being tied to any potential townflips?

I have this bad feeling that Psych is town, but just being Psych for the sake of being Psych, and it's irritating me a little.

You have to realize that Levity and I aren't getting lynched today. You are the only person who suspects us. It's just not reasonably a thing that's going to happen, unless scum has a lynch redirector or something equally insane.With this in mind, what are your opinions on the players who actually have a chance of dying at the end of the cycle? You know, Strawman, Naglfar, etc. People who actually have votes from other players on them.It shouldn't be this hard to get somebody to give opinions on the day's more polarizing players. Are you just trying to avoid being tied to any potential townflips?

Just because Levity might be town, doesn't mean you are Prims.

I have this bad feeling that Psych is town, but just being Psych for the sake of being Psych, and it's irritating me a little.

tumblr_lumllfjqPs1qlqu5k.gif

Edited by arachnidsGrip

Just because Levity might be town, doesn't mean you are Prims.

How about you tell us who you'd want lynched if Levity and I were suddenly dayvigged and both flipped town instead of responding to every accusation with deflection and evasive bullshit?

Nags, I feel your pain bro. Not appearing scummy is like the hardest thing ever.

What has been going on here?

You are a bunch of crazy, crazy people.

That being said. I find Nag's actual cycle 1 actions more scummy than his actions this cycle. His tone, however, is scummier this cycle. I do find it particularly interesting that he seems to be getting very frustrated(or seemed at some points). Possible frustration from him actually being mafia? Could very well be.

And Psych...what are you doing Psych? I mean, I'm not saying you're wrong for you're vote. But why are you being so difficult?? And some of your posts just seem rather mean and a little too serious, I mean this is just a game after all. it just doesn't seem to me like you're handling the situation quite like a town player would want to handle the situation.

##Vote: Psych

To be fair every single game there aside from DT2 was fucked up anyway.

DT2 had its own problems.

Also Nags you are the best.

Edited by Dave Strider

One of which was a cop that thought outing with a neutral survivor was a good thing.

Anyway, I got off of work early. Time for my own thoughts. . .and thank you to the player that took forever to respond to my question.

- I do not like Kevin's incessant tunneling of me. I also do not appreciate this, which is both a sorry excuse for satire and rather inflammatory, IMO.

- Next is Strawman's "vote for the lynch of the day" tendencies. As soon as another lynch target comes up, off he goes.

- After that is. . .Prims. I noticed you were suspicious of me after I started focusing on everything else. After that, it was "follow Bizz", and from what I can tell, Bizz's reasons are sorta personal? She did suspect Tables, but then she seemed much more confident after Psych subbed in for him. This doesn't sit right with me.

Luckily, we have a cop and a clear, and if I die, a second clear. Thus, it doesn't really matter if I tick off the mafia; my life will have meaning.

##Vote: Strawman

Waffle less. Kevin's next, BTW.

It looks like a bit of a counter-wagon went on wrt Psych's lynch. Bal's vote was seperate from it, but then there was the Prims Bizz 5 minute gap, which didn't look very good in my eyes.

So, uh, yeah, I'm keeping my vote where it is. Do not want.