Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, the fact dt2 was mega imbalanced is one of the many things that we're never going to agree upon

as is, I have more posts than I really ever need to for a game I'm not in

Edited by Dave Strider

- After that is. . .Prims. I noticed you were suspicious of me after I started focusing on everything else. After that, it was "follow Bizz", and from what I can tell, Bizz's reasons are sorta personal? She did suspect Tables, but then she seemed much more confident after Psych subbed in for him. This doesn't sit right with me.

I voted Psych before Levity did, and my reasons... weren't really following hers at all. I'm not sure how you'd get that impression.

I'm really dissatisfied with Psych's content. He's being tunnelly and evasive and is avoiding commenting on the actual likely targets today (such as Strawman). I thought my opinions on him have been pretty clear.

I don't know if "as soon as" would be the proper wording since its not like I've been jumping on any bandwagons right away, you see.

I've also actually tried to use my own suspicions and put votes but apparently people don't like that either lol.

And I think it is interesting you don't like Kevin's tunneling on you Eclipse, but if I recall correctly, the situation was reversed last cycle.

guys, this is a really irrelevant argument and you need to stop.

As for the Prims/me thing: I didn't intend to sheep him. I'm just so sick and tiredof Psych's bullshit, and I'm going to be even more irritated if he's town JUST being uncooperative for the sake of being uncooperative.

Also, pretty sure votals are something like this.

Psych (5): Balcerzak, Prims, Levity, Kevin, Strawman

Strawman (3): Snike, Naglfar, eclipse

Levity (1): Psych

Naglfar (1): Paperblade

Not Voting: ProtoKay

If this game had hammers then Psych would be at L-1. He should probably consider claiming after we hear from ProtoKay, seeing as the day is running out of time.

I'm avoiding talking about Strawman, because he doesn't seem like a good target. I've read all the arguments for him, and there's no real reason there.

I've already sent Bal an SMS, but I'm the Town Nurse if you must know. I don't know the name of my doctor though.

no character claim or anything? Or is that allowed?

By the way, I'm on my phone and I probably won't have any real internet access until tomorrow. /:

JB claimed character (albeit not his real one), and wasn't modkilled for it.

Also, if Psych really is the town nurse, I'm gonna raeg hard, because I want the title of Useless Townie all to myself.

... Oh, wow, eclipse's vote right after his claim

um

on second thought, psych being a useless town makes him an incredibly easy lynch for scum. Ughhhhh.

You'd need my claim, which is currently encrypted. I can't imagine how the hell this mafia's balanced, otherwise. . .

. . .though Niou is known for impersonating people.

Inb4 Eclipse is the Nurse

...why would you say this in-thread. :i

Given that eclipse already "counterclaimed" (using quotations because it wasn't a true counterclaim) a backup role who went on to flip scum, I'm assuming Psych is probably indeed scum. If this is true, then I'm just going to drop the eclipse case from earlier, because I doubt the scumteam's gameplan consists of "claim backup under pressure so that your buddy can counterclaim and bus you, nevermind the possibility of there being a real backup". That would be pretty silly.

If Bal is around, then I'd like to know what he thinks about Psych's claim given what he knows about eclipse's role (without revealing anything, obviously).