Prince of Tennis Mafia - Game Over

Kaoz

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Count: 6 games all. 12 point tiebreaker.

"He returned that!?"

"C'mon now, did you really think that'd work against the Bible"

5-0 Shiraishi leads

"W-What's this shot...?"

5-1

"He couldn't have... in the middle of the match..."

Game Set, won by ???, 7 games to 6

You cannot believe what just happened. Still shaking, you pick up a Role PM from the ground...

Dear Snike,

You are Shiraishi Kuranosuke.

During each Cycle you may respond to your Role PM with "Cycle X - Use Bible Tennis against USER". During this Cycle, all of USER's actions will fail.

You are allied with the Lefties. You win when all threats to the Lefites have been eliminated.

Just as you finish reading, from the corner of your eye, you can see someone else collapsing.

Dear eclipse,

You are Saeki Kojirou.

You have no special abilities. Use your motion vision to find your opponents.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

You turn to Balcerzak, but he is only staring into the distance, apparently unable to move.

Balcerzak has been silenced. He cannot post in the thread for the duration of this Cycle.

If you feel like you should have gotten a result but didn't, please say so in your Role PM.

It is now Cycle 3. Cycle 3 ends on December 24th, 8PM GMT+0.

You are allied with the Lefties. You win when all threats to the Lefites have been eliminated.

Imagine I placed a really badass shades emoticon here. I don't have any good ones on hand.

People who might as well be confirmed town:

- Balcerzak

- Levity

- Naglfar

People who aren't confirmed town but are pretty close:

- ~me~

- Paperblade

And then we have Kevin and ProtoKay who should probably be obvtown, but might need re-evaluation. That's like half the game.

I'm 100% certain on Balcerzak town for reasons that aren't just "he got kidnapped".

Also, was anybody roleblocked last night?

Because if they were, then that confirms the existance of a 4-man scumteam (or that scum can kill and use actions at the same time), since I really doubt a townie would kidnap Bal.

Actually, place Strawman in the "not confirmed town but pretty close" bin too.

Last I checked, scum's reaction to losing a buddy on D1 is typically not to bus another buddy the following day. They don't have those kinds of numbers.

Hmmm

Current readslist wordpad file:

--Town Townie Obvtown

Prims

Balcerzak

Paperblade

Naglfar

Levity

-Leaning Town

Strawman

-Neutral

-Wariness

Kevin

Kay/Proto

Psycore

-Scummy

That's like half the game PoE'd.

If the cop can somehow get his results out with Bal silenced, that'd be excellent.

Still worried by how Protokay and Kevin haven't been doing much since receiving clears. I think another look at them may be in order.

Hooray, that worked spectacularly.

Also, I think you mean silence not kidnap Prims. I mean I guess its not a big difference but kidnapping usually has the added effect of preventing them from being targeted my anything.

Strawman is likely town for the reasons I already stated.

Thinking Kevin is town based on this Snike post. This part:

-Kevin's saying he plays scummy, but to be honest, I'm not seeing any logic whatsoever. His recent post towards JB's claim, here, sort of threw me off track. Where have these scum Backup games occurred, again? I must be blind, or half the Mafia forum is hidden to me, but in the past 5 games I've played, there hasn't been a backup claim...This is probably just a really weak attempt to look town/keep the lynch on JB. ;/

makes me think that Snike knew Kevin was town. His attack operated from the mindset that JB was town, and was redirecting suspicion onto Kevin instead. Redirecting suspicion from your buddy who's getting lynched to your other buddy who people are reading as town would honestly be pretty worthless for the scum agenda, all things considered.

Balcerzak backed up Core's claim, and I'm honestly not sure how a Vanilla Townie and a Nurse can't co-exist. For all we know, there could be multiple Vanillas.

This leaves us with...

##Vote Kay

I don't recall you ever getting more of a mention than a "yeah you need to post more" from either of our flipped scum, and even though JB pushed your wagon for lurker pressure, he was very quick to drop it and ignore you when people started attacking him. Also, you were the only person voting for non-flipped-scum at the end of D1, which definitely isn't looking that great in hindsight.

Finally, I'm going to be obvscum and nominate myself as an alternate town leader while Bal is silenced (if the cop is willing to SMS me his scan), because:

• Bal himself should be able to confirm my role, given the SMS I just sent him (if he can't when he's not silenced, then I get lynched)
  • I'm not going to be the main driving force between two back-to-back scum lynches unless I want to lose the game, that's retarded. If this was Vanilla Only Mafia it could maybe work, but this is a game where there's a cop and presumably a Tracker/Watcher around to out anybody attempting to win by bussing their buddies then coasting to endgame, so that shit's not going to fly here.

I'm willing to vicariously defend my townieness if people don't trust me on this.

Probably so.

Scum needs 4 mislynches to win with 1 alive, 3 mislynches to win with 2 alive.

We only have 4 lynch targets right now.

Honestly, we could probably solve this by public massclaim, but putting myself into a position of power over everyone sure is a lot more fun.