why the funk was janice banned?

Ansem

the second rule is

we do not talk

about the first rule

of fight club

Actually I'm pretty sure the second rule is the thing you just said I'm not supposed to talk about, so I'm not going to talk about it just in case but I'm pretty sure you got the second rule wrong, it's just the thing over again.

*Follows the rules, instant coolkid* >8]

(Almost didn't follow them cuz he's dumb)

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

The first rule of FAGGOT club is to lose your shit, become schizophrenic, blow up your apartment, burn your hand with some lye and punch some dudes into being your building exploding minions.

The second rule is to shoot yourself in the head and fuck crazy psycho bitches.

You've all had the rules wrong this whole time.

how many of you thought marla was hot

Edited by Obviam

=D I know fight club from the movie

The only reason I actually know fight club is because my older brother made me (well strongly strongly encouraged me?) since he read the book.

But...

I seriously can't take violence/watching violence. Not really because it's scary or looks gross, because I could take stuff like that... it's just the thought of someone getting hurt that terrifies me.

I can take violence in movies well I suppose but in real life I can't take anything like that without being extremely upset.

I guess this movie, no matter how fake, was a little too much for me.

Otherwise.... the movie wasn't that bad...?

it's been forever since i've read it. i definitely do not remember that / probably skipped the introduction.

i could see some basis in that metaphor though. in terms of how ancient greeks (or was it romans?) would encourage camaraderie amongst their young soldiers by engaging in homosecks to make them more emotionally attached to each other. by the time they came of age or in their twenties they stopped practicing that kind of stuff and went on to marry women.

it's been forever since i've read it. i definitely do not remember that / probably skipped the introduction.

i could see some basis in that metaphor though. in terms of how ancient greeks (or was it romans?) would encourage camaraderie amongst their young soldiers by engaging in homosecks to make them more emotionally attached to each other. by the time they came of age or in their twenties they stopped practicing that kind of stuff and went on to marry women.

Also, when gay bathing, two men to a gay bath, and no shirts, no shoes.