I Have Various Embarrassing Confessions

Maji

1.) In theory, I had since October to begin writing my final in one of my classes, but instead, waited until the day before the final, which I still have yet to start.

2.) I never fully beaten any FE after 5, 11 and 12 excluded for required nostalgia play sake, nor am I really interested in doing so.

3.) I'm scared of the popping sounds the croissants-in-a-can makes when you open it, and always get my dad or brother to open the can for me.

4.) I give the Silver Sword to Ethlin cause she's hot, and no really other reason rather than that.

5.) I name the generic nameless heroes after myself.

And that's all I can think of, I'm an awful person.

and I play Elite Mode in FE5 9/10 of the times, and favour Lara and Olwen cause they're hot. sad.gif

1.) In theory, I had since October to begin writing my final in one of my classes, but instead, waited until the day before the final, which I still have yet to start.

I will be at your funeral *salutes*

I will be at your funeral *salutes*

I will wager my video game collection that my death will be from phaser gun wounds from my mom after she sees my mark in English. Luckily, that's the only class I have a low 50% in, the rest have been unreasonably easy to BS my way through.

I'm an awful person too!

Yes, not completing VP is pretty awful. tongue.gif

Edited by Ethlin

Ethlin totally deserves a Silver Sword (Silver Sword #2 can go to Beowulf). Sigurd can wreck things with a Javelin.

I play around with items weirdly in FE4.

Can I have all your stuff in your will.

So... my TV, video game collection, in which 60% have yet to be opened/played and university dorm kid food consisting of noodles and Arizona Iced tea?

I'm sure you can get a pretty dime selling my textbooks back to the university bookstore too, one of them hasn't even been opened cause there was a free PDF of it I found two weeks later after purchase to my dismay!

Ethlin totally deserves a Silver Sword (Silver Sword #2 can go to Beowulf). Sigurd can wreck things with a Javelin.

I play around with items weirdly in FE4.

I still think of myself as a noob to FE4, so I'm just starting to go outside the norm. Does this Javelin that you give to Sigurd get lots of kills on it? Cause a 50 kill Javelin sounds interesting! =o

child

I prefer the term casual, or lazy player. sad.gif I shit brix when I get above a C ranking in that game.

I still think of myself as a noob to FE4, so I'm just starting to go outside the norm. Does this Javelin that you give to Sigurd get lots of kills on it? Cause a 50 kill Javelin sounds interesting! =o

Eh, not usually. But it once did, that was fun.

Wait, what?

fe2-007.jpg

FireEmblem-SeisennoKeifuJTEng1904.png

Confident chicks with swords and skirts wub.gif

Better so, confident chicks with SILVER SWORDS, skirts.

What's scary for me, is that her son is quite the attractive guy as well if I do say so myself. D;

Crash thinks Ethlin is fugly and thinks everyone else should think that too.

I think Ethlin is very pretty, if I do say so myself.

Ethlin is a lively and lovely sophisticated woman with access to a light sabre and obviously buys her boots from classy, high end stores, unlike that scrub, Ayra. Her classy attire can be seen through her son's fashion fantastique, as well as her complete dominance over the fashion triangle. Furthermore, it is evident that Fury has been playing too much FE3B2 and has some sort of infatuation with Paola, as seen in her style, Ethlin is original, and fabulous. What's this about a dental plan? Well, it just so happens that Ethlin clearly has the best dental plan in Jugdral, her smiling radiance reflected within the Light Sword in her very hand.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]I bear no malice towards Ayra, so if you're going to jump me, look for another reason to jump me other than calling Ayra a scrub. angry.gif

And Paola is hot as well, so no points deducted off Fury for wishing to cosplay her, as that is completely natural.

Ethlin is a lively and lovely sophisticated woman with access to a light sabre and obviously buys her boots from classy, high end stores, unlike that scrub, Ayra. Her classy attire can be seen through her son's fashion fantastique, as well as her complete dominance over the fashion triangle. Furthermore, it is evident that Fury has been playing too much FE3B2 and has some sort of infatuation with Paola, as seen in her style, Ethlin is original, and fabulous. What's this about a dental plan? Well, it just so happens that Ethlin clearly has the best dental plan in Jugdral, her smiling radiance reflected within the Light Sword in her very hand.

[spoiler=Disclaimer]I bear no malice towards Ayra, so if you're going to jump me, look for another reason to jump me other than calling Ayra a scrub. angry.gif

And Paola is hot as well, so no points deducted off Fury for wishing to cosplay her, as that is completely natural.

I might sig this.

Yeah, exactly. That's why I'd qualify her as beautiful, not lowlife sexyness.

I like Ethlin, but I'd prefer if her outfit and hair wasn't so pink.

I don't like pink.

I agree. Pink is my second least favourite colour!! And even worse, she has an orange cape thing, which is my least favourite colour!!

that's some bad colour choice

I like Sigurd's fashion sense. Blue/White/Black is a nice combo as is trimtastic armour. That extends to Fin once he promotes too and gets a really cool cape to go with that nice armour. Also thigh-high boots are the sex.

hell yessssssss three favourite colours (in opposite order(I am pretty boring)). Sigurd and Adult Fin are so amazingly MAN~

Oh hey, I like black and blue too, on the other hand, those two colours are such a reoccurring, redundant figures in society that one can easily mistake for a greasy haired blue jeaned, black shirt misfit living on the street.

Ethlin's fantastic choice of pink is a perfect representation of her grace and serenity as a female, but at the same time, to contrast that, her light sabre- which is clearly superior to earthly swords shows her strong side, the side that would make Makua herself proud. However, wait! I'm not done! The orange is a breakthrough in style, one that only Ethlin could have pulled off!

Allow me to elaborate, until then, blues, greens and blacks dominated the series, but here comes Ethlin, fan-freaking-tasticly single-handedly ousts the system and shows the FE world that women can be different, yet strong and beautiful all at the same time!

In conclusion, although orange and pink itself is indeed not in the ball park of other, more mainstream colours, when put in the Ethlin Formulae (Ethlin = Awesome + Classy/ Different - aw who gives a fuck? Ethlin is gorgeous!), they can prove how devastatingly beautiful and game breaking they are by throwing generic out the window and bringing in a whole new system of beauty through non-conformity.

Essays WERE procrastinated in the making of this.

Double post, yeah, ye- oh yeah, FFtF.

Guess who finished his final at 5:30 AM? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Might not be no David Suzuki tier essay, but better than an NP on the final.~