Dear FFTF

Life

Yeah they're too serious about everything that's what makes it worse now. Back then we were just a whole bunch of little kids that just want to have fun and then some people joined making the whole place turn into an argument and drama and now everyone picks on others for messing something up or being immature

you can be immature, you just can't be a retard. There is a huge difference. (well, some people might have a problem with being a bit immature, but fuck them anyways)

also, the Fess "merge" was one of the best things that's ever happened to SF

edit: one thing to note is that if, for example, crash and black.ops were around when the fess thing first happened they very well might be at masu and lyle's dumb circlejerk forum right now

we need to redo that

Edited by Hikarussr

you can be immature, you just can't be a retard. There is a huge difference. (well, some people might have a problem with being a bit immature, but fuck them anyways)

also, the Fess "merge" was one of the best things that's ever happened to SF

edit: one thing to note is that if, for example, crash and black.ops were around when the fess thing first happened they very well might be at masu and lyle's dumb circlejerk forum right now

we need to redo that

What forum is that, lol?

What forum is that, lol?

tales chronicles

I remember once blacken made a fuckhuge post there telling them that if they wanted to come back to sf he would personally make sure none of the fessers insult them for being retards as long as they tried to attempt to stop being fucking stupid

of course, not being idiots is too much work for them ;_;

What happened? We used to have quality. We used to have class. We were la creme du la creme.

And now?

If it was even possible, we have less quality than /b/. I didn't even think it was possible. But I look at the majority of the posters here nowadays and I'm embarrassed to even associate these wankers with the quality of old. FFTF is now a rotting cesspool.

Come, comrades! This is a call to arms! A plea of mercy! Let us cut off the cancer that afflicts us and create a new society, a BETTER society! For we all wish that we were in the good old days.

I'm Rick Perry and I approve of this message.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!