[FE10] The 7 Draftees of Christmas

MacLovin

I'll join but I won't be able to start in 3 weeks 'cause I'm in vacation to the states. That ok with you?

Just make some time for you picks 'kay.

Or send a list if you can't .

USA is a big place, don't get lost.:celebrate:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<br />I'm in. I'm guessing Haar is not banned?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yes, Haar is NOT banned.

It's not like he has that much impact, seeing that ALL GMs bar

Mist, Rhys, and Brom

Become ORKOers very fast.

And IMO, Celerity Titania come very close to doing what Haar does.

Haar can fly. That alone is aenough for him to be broken. :|

People with Haar usually end up with the short end of the stick for the next 10 picks.

Yeah, and imo Tits>Haar for being in 3p and 3-1.

The latter being annoying as fuck sometimes.

And btw

Transfers are allowed.

1 more member

And we can start in 12 hours.

Come ON people.

Its too late to change the rules on the subject. But you should at least know that your reasoning for banning/not banning haar is very flawed silver harpoon. He doesnt cause a huge impact you say? Hes the only other character who can 1 turn 2-E other than elincia. Celerity and savior haar 2 turns 3-2. No other char can do that. Then theres 3-3, he can 5 turn that place with celerity savior and dropping ike to get one supply. Even titania and oscar dont come close to that turncount. Then theres 3-4, he can ferry ike for a 6 turn clear, saving a turn. 3-5 Im gonna give you, since both titania and haar can 1 turn it. Then theres 3-8, he can 4 turn that while everyone is looking at 5-6 turns. Then theres 3-11, he can 4 turn that while Titania struggles here. Then he rapes silver army by being one of the few who can 2 turn 4-P. And is one of the most reliable characters to get a 5 turn in the desert. While titania is looking at a good 4-1 (but doesnt shave turns because anyone can do her job there) and a map that limits her mobility big time (4-4). Saying Titania comes close to what haar has to offer is incredibly naive of you, SH.

Anyway, I should stop ranting and pick. Ummm...I pick Titania of course. And I give Kurthnage the great. Im gonna go ahead and use my wildcard too and pick Edward.

Edited by Toon Link

The one with haar usually has nailah as an option or aran like soul said. And lol @ short end of stick. With haar, it doesnt matter if you get the short end of the stick. You'll still win.

Not really. They'll most likely have Aran as an option, who can help quite a bit in EM/NM drafts.

Aran/Zihark.....

Yeah,

Haar is indeed a solid pick,

And is capable of soloing maps.

Until p4 and lol elsleep.

Its too late to change the rules on the subject. But you should at least know that your reasoning for banning/not banning haar is very flawed silver harpoon. He doesnt cause a huge impact you say? Hes the only other character who can 1 turn 2-E other than elincia. Celerity and savior haar 2 turns 3-2. No other char can do that. Then theres 3-3, he can 5 turn that place with celerity savior and dropping ike to get one supply. Even titania and oscar dont come close to that turncount. Then theres 3-4, he can ferry ike for a 6 turn clear, saving a turn. 3-5 Im gonna give you, since both titania and haar can 1 turn it. Then theres 3-8, he can 4 turn that while everyone is looking at 5-6 turns. Then theres 3-11, he can 4 turn that while Titania struggles here. Then he rapes silver army by being one of the few who can 2 turn 4-P. And is one of the most reliable characters to get a 5 turn in the desert. While titania is looking at a good 4-1 (but doesnt shave turns because anyone can do her job there) and a map that limits her mobility big time (4-4). Saying Titania comes close to what haar has to offer is incredibly naive of you, SH.

Anyway, I should stop ranting and pick. Ummm...I pick Titania of course. And I give Kurthnage the great. Im gonna go ahead and use my wildcard too and pick Edward.

Wait, is the wildcard part of the rules still in? And if it is, I recall reading that it can only be used after the second round. So I pick Eddy.

I give Trolliver.

Yes, the wildcard part is in.

Pkl, I'll edit it later, busy enjoying the FL sunshine now.

(Computer froze and somehow wouldn't let me edit the OP last night)

Saving the wildcard is a good idea too.

Refer to kopjagers 1st super draft for the wildcard rule

I pick Volug

Next guy gets Lyre.

Have fun geting SS strike