[FE10] The 7 Draftees of Christmas

MacLovin

Read: Necessary OscarxKieran. Like, Oscar can't support anyone else BUT Kieran. :awesome: (This way you don't make it any easier for Ike to find a FREE partner (with Earth affinity, no less))

Done

It's a snake draft.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did say you wanted Mia, but it's not your pick until the end of the round. After Thisisjaye, the pick snakes in a reverse order until it gets back to you. Sorry, but Mia was one of my top choices for 2nd pick.

I do believe what the rule means is that I can pick a unit for you on my normal pick, but I can't pick ANOTHER unit for you when I use my wildcard. So regardless you get Pelleas.

Now I don't really mind Pelleas. I'd have no qualms using him for this draft since I've never used him. But I'm playing on a new file, so I can't really get Pelleas this time around. or Sephiran.

Sorry Banjo

It wan a snake draft.

Btw, you have Haar..

AN you can get MEg/Laura or an LEA member to help out

I choose Tanith, and use the card for Janaff. The nezt guy gets Aran, because I'm feeling generous

MAy the 35% speed growth screw you

Whee, I get Fiona.

Maybe I can get Astrid next...

Gotta love then female Solver Knights

Edited by The Creeper

:awesome: I thought the wild card just nullified what the other person picked for you. Can you clarify on this?

Anyway, I pick Nephenee, and I'll wildcard Elincia.

You can use the wildcard, and still accept the SOYO pick

I don't mind training Fiona.

Also, your pick for PKL

Give him Aran/Meg

Edited by The Creeper

You guys confuse me dearly, seriously. I dunno what work you've done in the OP, SH. >.<

Toon Link, you're the first in the list. You should give units twice- one to THisisjaye and one to CR.

Also Overlord got Pelleas, you forgot to add that SH.

EDIT: Nevermind, Racer's first.

Edited by Marth

You guys confuse me dearly, seriously. I dunno what work you've done in the OP, SH. >.<

Toon Link, you're the first in the list. You should give units twice- one to THisisjaye and one to CR.

Also Overlord got Pelleas, you forgot to add that SH.

EDIT: Nevermind, Racer's first.

Groan

Racer has to give 2 units to Thisisjay now.

Due to my not pointing that out last round

Actually, if you want things to work out...Racer is supposed to give thisisjaye one unit and one unit to me, dude. Otherwise, someone will end up with one unit more. CR was also supposed to give me a unit. This can get messy if you just keep letting things like that happen, SH. Just saying.

I give PKL Volke if he hasn't been given already.

Edit: Whoops

And heh I got Aran in 3 out of four of my RD drafts. And that's pretty mean to leave Banjo with just Meg as his DBer.

Edited by CR-S01