[FE10] The 7 Draftees of Christmas

MacLovin

Gah, of course Lyre would survive long enough to get to me. I've used her on easy and she was a pain. Not a chance she's getting used on normal.

The magnificent dragonlord Jill is my pick. Passing on Renning to Blues.

Also, just confirming that the previous wildcard pick was invalid, as it's still first round. Otherwise, I'd like to use mine.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness none of you picked Nolan. Because I'm taking him. <3 I lost Edward, but eh, at least Nolan's mine. Renning huh? Cool, at least I dont need to really train a paladin. Thisisjaye gets... Kyza. Yes, Kyza And... I started my playthrough. Finished Chapter 1.<BR> <BR>Prologue- Same old thing, but I had to plan a little bit to get Micaiah the boss kill since Edward's useless to me. Micaiah's pretty blessed this time around. Lvl 4 and 9 speed. :)<BR> <BR>Chapter 1: Micaiah his level 4 in this chapter. She got lots of exp alongside Nolan, who basically solo'd this chapter with a little help from Micaiah. Well, he also gets the boss kill, lets see what I get... Skill, Luck and Def. Underwhelming as usual, Nolan. >.< Well at least he got defence. <BR><BR>Chapter 2- Nolan, Micaiah and Laura move forward while Edward and co. sit back to block the ledge. Sothe comes and obliterates everything while Nolan and Micaiah team up to take down Fighters. I can't believe Micaiah dodged two fighter hits at 68 and 82 %. Still took 9 turns because I wanted all the treausre and obtainable items. <BR><BR>Total turns taken: 7+8+9= 24 turns

Edited by Marth

Looking at my options...

Oh God...

There's plenty left-

Zihark, Aran for DB

Gatrie, Shinon, Soren,Mordecai , Nephenee for GMs

Pick Sanaki for for blues so we don't have to deal with her

Edited by The Creeper

Come on she's not that bad, she managed to rape the main army in 4-3 in one of my play throughs. Her level ups aren't so crappy since her str growth is acceptable. One or two speedwings make her better but she's not that lulzy.

Watch that language, there. :dry:

By the way, she doesn't need those Speedwings because she'll be under the influence of Resolve. Of course, if nobody else needs the Speedwings, I'd give them to her.

Watch that language, there. :dry:

X_X

Well.

I guess I'd take her over Oliver, but I don't want to train her again

I'd rather have Meg or Fiona due to having some use.

Sanaki isn't easy for me to use....

Arctomes, Bolganone and Cymbeline :awesome: > Meganium/Shrek's lover in 4-3

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, Shoving/Smiting undrafted characters, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, Arriving, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

I assume the second bolded is supposed to be drafted characters. Also, what about units visiting houses?

4. You have a choice of either one of the christmas Knight

Oscar OR Kieran, but not both.

Just wanted to point out this change to everyone. At least I don't think it was like that at the start.

Edit: My bad, I though Banjo was in the draft, which I guess he's not? At least according to the list. Sorry for any confusion.

Edited by Overlord Zetta

Who the heck is going to choose Kieran when Geoffrey's free? You might as well just make both of the Christmas Knights free.

Oh, and to make it more interesting and avoid EarthxEarth shenaningas, Oscar and Kiern MUST support each other as a requirement. :awesome:

Edited by Jigglypuff

I assume the second bolded is supposed to be drafted characters. Also, what about units visiting houses?

Just wanted to point out this change to everyone. At least I don't think it was like that at the start.

Edit: My bad, I though Banjo was in the draft, which I guess he's not? At least according to the list. Sorry for any confusion.

Racer is Banjos first name.

And yes.

OScarxKieran.

Read: Necessary OscarxKieran. Like, Oscar can't support anyone else BUT Kieran. :awesome: (This way you don't make it any easier for Ike to find a FREE partner (with Earth affinity, no less))

Edited by Jigglypuff