[FE10] The 7 Draftees of Christmas

MacLovin

I've got two questions. First, does Lyre get strike EXP in 3-2? Probably not much worth considering, but it might help me a little. Second, does anyone know roughly how far a laguz is to the next level of strike when the bar becomes visible. (Past the word "strike") 1/3 to 1/2 of the way?

Edited by Overlord Zetta

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blues.aka Marth.

He seems to post when I'm asleep.....

And Racer.

This is a semi soyo.

Regular fe10 drafts are easier to deal with.

And

Remember, you have to pick for PKL and Thisisjaye on your turn.

Thanks, douchebag. :(: Probably the only unit who will be totally, 100% useless to me clearing the game due to me being past part 1. Just watch me eat my words when she enables something in 4-4.

Anyway, I decided to be super nice and not steal Calill, though I certainly considered it. Anyway, my pick is Sigrun. If I'm going to get an insanely low turn count with a bunch of scrubs, might as well go the whole nine yards. I think with work she can do a lot for my part 4.

However, I'm not in my best mood after that, so I'm certainly not going to just give Calill to The Creeper. Instead, he gets Rhys.

Looking at my final team....

At a glance, it looks like a lump of shit. Jill, Nailah and Mia are all great, but after that...

Anyway, the main thing I'm worried about is bexp. If I can make the BEXP last, I think I can make it come together.

Edited by Overlord Zetta

My team is a little iffy. I dont have ANY Part 2 units. >.< And my Part 1 was pretty bad. :|

1-8: 13 turns/99 turns

Tormod proves to be really helpful as I save about 3 citizens. Sothe with Celerity kicks ass about alongside Nolan and Resolve Micaiah kills lots of shit. 8D She's got good stats.

I'm struggling with 1-9. Resolve Micaiah STILL gets hit and dies. >.<

Thanks, douchebag. :(: Probably the only unit who will be totally, 100% useless to me clearing the game due to me being past part 1. Just watch me eat my words when she enables something in 4-4.

Anyway, I decided to be super nice and not steal Calill, though I certainly considered it. Anyway, my pick is Sigrun. If I'm going to get an insanely low turn count with a bunch of scrubs, might as well go the whole nine yards. I think with work she can do a lot for my part 4.

However, I'm not in my best mood after that, so I'm certainly not going to just give Calill to The Creeper. Instead, he gets Rhys.

Looking at my final team....

At a glance, it looks like a lump of shit. Jill, Nailah and Mia are all great, but after that...

Anyway, the main thing I'm worried about is bexp. If I can make the BEXP last, I think I can make it come together.

Nealuchis good.

And Sigrun useable.

Just give her speedwings, nullify, and blossom.

Just ask PKL then

I choose Calill,

And I give Tauroneo to CR-s01

(Haw'd I end up with a team of mostly feamles.)

OScar's gonna the pimp here.

Edited by The Creeper

And Sigrun useable.

Just give her speedwings, nullify, and blossom.

wat

Those two skills alone don't fit her. I'd suggest giving her Paragon so she gainss levels from Day 1 so she can be good by 3-P. She wants a Secret Book and possibly a Seraph Robe to cap Skill & HP to BEXP slowplay for Str/Spd. The Speedwings isn't too necessary, but it'll definitely help. I'd consider giving her an Energy Drop since she badly wants Str, and she can double with her base 24 AS.

wat

Those two skills alone don't fit her. I'd suggest giving her Paragon so she gainss levels from Day 1 so she can be good by 3-P. She wants a Secret Book and possibly a Seraph Robe to cap Skill & HP to BEXP slowplay for Str/Spd. The Speedwings isn't too necessary, but it'll definitely help. I'd consider giving her an Energy Drop since she badly wants Str, and she can double with her base 24 AS.

Well, seeing that her growths are really lopsided....

Part 1 finished!

Chapter 1-9: 7/106 turns

Resolve Micaiah naturally gets her last lvl up without killing Jarod. Woohoo! BK kills everything else.

Chapter 1-E: 12 turns/118 turns

I forge Sothe an awesome knife and he spamkills everything with it. He has skills Celerity and Saviour. BK follows Sothe while Tormod and Nolan take out enemies below. Nolan makes his way towards the generals and Fighter reinforcements while Tormid takes out the mage reinforcements and goes north with Rafiel's help. Sothe needs to keep hogging vulneraries as he proceeds. BK kills everything that Sothe doesn't and Nolan and Tormod come just in time to take out the other scrubs. I also get all chests but one, the left most one in the north. Meh, whatever.

I've had SUCH A BAD PART ONE!!!! In terms of turns though.

Who to pick, who to pick. Uh, I kinda need a silver amry-er and none of the people left sans Skrimir can go there. :dry: Oh well, fuck the desert. I'll have Resolvecaiah solo it. :awesome:

So, uh, Soren or Caineghis?

Who to pick, who to pick. Uh, I kinda need a silver amry-er and none of the people left sans Skrimir can go there. :dry: Oh well, fuck the desert. I'll have Resolvecaiah solo it. :awesome:

So, uh, Soren or Caineghis?

you have nephinel and mordy for part 3. Id say Soren would be redundant. If youre gonna draft cain, make sure you save a Wing. And tbh, your team could use another silver army'er. Youll get a bad turncount with a micaiah solo. Soren is locked to greil unfortunately and Cain is locked to Endgame :p.

Edited by Toon Link

Also, Creeper wtf? Im supposed to have Laura drafted iirc. Why isnt she on my team?

Look below.

Theres the list of carded picks.

and CR-S01.

Skrimer is great IMO.

Just chuck a wing and watch him go.

Just save those gems and grass for him

PART TWO BUSINESS:

2-P: 8 turns. lolSurvival.

Stacked everyone in the northeastern corner. Now I was lucky Marcia dodged a fatal blow but.... xD

2-1: 11 turns/19turns(Part 2)/ 138 turns(whole game)

Tried to rush through the generals, but there were too many indirect combat units, dammit. >.<

I can get around ~8 if Micaiah takes the middle and I forgo the vague katti. WAIT, I can recruit Stefan with Mordecai if I have transfers from PoR, right? So yeah :awesome:

Uhm, so between the three lions.

Eh. Skrimir it is. I'd be thinking longer but I don't want to hold this up.

By the way SH, if OZ agrees to it, could I trade Mist for Vika?

Sigh.

I can't, if I do so, I'll get horrid tonguelash.

Y'now what..

All right, 1 trade for each of us, within the next 6 hours, any trade can be negotiated.

Don't forget the SOYO part.

Edited by The Creeper