The Resistance III

Tables

I'm not worried about it, i was just saying. Its not going to get you anywhere.

Also, I voted no, again random.

I didn't stop "all" conversations. If anything i'm moving it foward by putting oposing views. Also, i don't see how answering your first two question and 3b honestly is stopping discussion.

now why do I get the feeling you are try to dodge my questions?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now why do I get the feeling you are try to dodge my questions?

:/ I answered them. Perhaps restate your question, then i restate my answers or something and go from there?

my point for asking 3a was to get an idea on what the leader is thinking( not to mention wanting to use this question for further references and not only this one), and you jumped to prevent her from answering it almost immediately.

my point for asking 3a was to get an idea on what the leader is thinking( not to mention wanting to use this question for further references and not only this one), and you jumped to prevent her from answering it almost immediately.

She can still answer it, saying its stupid does not stop her at all. The quesion can be used later on in the game effectively, just that right now its not a good idea. I kept it vague because i know the leader can still answer it and i wouldn't want them taking what i'm saying (in case it makes sense; i know i don't always make sense).

Sorry but i just have to comment on this, this is an stupid question hope i don't have to tell you why.

That isn't vague? All i did was say its stupid and i wouldn't tell you why. where or how do i even imply a reason for me saying its stupid? (No recent answers don't count because you want me to explain it or something).

That isn't vague? All i did was say its stupid and i wouldn't tell you why. where or how do i even imply a reason for me saying its stupid? (No recent answers don't count because you want me to explain it or something).

no, I know why it is stupid for me, I want to know why it seems stupid to you

1. What do you think will happen if we sent a(only one) spy on the first mission?(as in do you think he will sabotage the mission or not?)

nothing

2. what do you think will happen if we sent both spies to the first mission?

nothing

3b. For everyone else(and obviously everyone except Kay for this round) along with your votes, why did you vote whatever you did and what team would you have approved (along with the why)?

discussion

1. What do you think will happen if we sent a(only one) spy on the first mission?(as in do you think he will sabotage the mission or not?)

nothing

2. what do you think will happen if we sent both spies to the first mission?

nothing

3b. For everyone else(and obviously everyone except Kay for this round) along with your votes, why did you vote whatever you did and what team would you have approved (along with the why)?

discussion

please expound

:/ then how is it not vague the first time i ansrwered that question? Answer my question on how the hell it is not vague. Don't come here say that it is not vague and then ask me something else before even answering my question. I answer your questions you answer mine.

Also its stupid because there is no way, at all, for anyone to have a reason to send nybody other than it was random, or leader likes those people.

not necessarily, a spy would have reasons to not answer the question cause they might want to partial clear by sending a member in the mission and say s/he picked the characters randomly.

not necessarily, a spy would have reasons to not answer the question cause they might want to partial clear by sending a member in the mission and say s/he picked the characters randomly.

If 2 people are sent, and these 2 people go along with the mission (i.e. no one sabotages), it is stupid to assume that they are both most likely town. I don't think a spy would risk it.

Also flint:

:/ then how is it not vague the first time i ansrwered that question? Answer my question on how the hell it is not vague. Don't come here say that it is not vague and then ask me something else before even answering my question. I answer your questions you answer mine.

If 2 people are sent, and these 2 people go along with the mission (i.e. no one sabotages), it is stupid to assume that they are both most likely town. I don't think a spy would risk it.

it is stupid, but it is a defense no matter how weak it is.

so, you are saying, if you were a spy, you wouldn't send another spy on the mission?

it is stupid, but it is a defense no matter how weak it is.

so, you are saying, if you were a spy, you wouldn't send another spy on the mission?

No, because i would send myself and some other person.

ummmmmm, what was your question again?

You can't read can you? It seems to me its you trying to dodge my questions. Honestly, all you are doing right now is going around asking stuff, but you yourself refuse to answer any question.

Edited by Link

there's actually nothing to expound on

Nothing would change for the first twspying spy, two spies, or none. My vote is there to promote discussion.

that is better, now tell us something we can actually discuss.

so, basically, if you were a spy, you would try to clear partially clear yourself by sending yourself?

don't put words in my fucking mouth. I never said i'd partially clear my self, again no one is getting partially cleared you dumbass. Honestly this is getting irritating. Stop putting wors into my mouth.

I would send myself, because it makes sense both as a resistance memeber and as a spy. Its stupid not to send yourself in either case.

seriously I am too lazy to re read and find out

its like one page away, 3 post from the last don't be fucking stupid.