The Resistance III

Tables

Alright, let's see how this turns out

##Give Plans To: Reinfleche, Kay, Kirsche

For all of you people, do not disclose your vote or explain the reasoning behind your decision until AFTER I eat tables reveals the votes to everyone.

sure, but why did you pick that team?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really need to put a note on my spreadsheet about which of Link, Cap'n Flint and Dave Strider are Rein, Blitz and Slayer ¬_¬ (edit: Done :P)

Also I have 3 PMs which I'm going to guess means 3 votes. But it's only been 5 hours so yeah no time concerns yet :P.

Edited by Tableskitty

Man, I really need to put a note on my spreadsheet about which of Link, Cap'n Flint and Dave Strider are Rein, Blitz and Slayer ¬_¬ (edit: Done :P)

Yeah, put in in your personal spreadsheet that no one else can see and don't put it in the opening post of this thread

He's not taking it though, he's saying you're the scummiest player because of it, and he's not the only one who thinks that.

seemed to me like he was taking it and so are you

We're not taking it, we're objecting to it. That's not taking it.

since when are the two of you a 'we'(that was by your own word), are you admitting to be spies?

since when are the two of you a 'we'(that was by your own word), are you admitting to be spies?

:facepalm: Stop misinterpreting. No, he said we because, you keep saying that kirsche and me are taking your words despite both of us saying that we are not taking it repetedly before he even posted that.

You think you are being so smart saying that I'm a spy for bullshit reasons and shoving things into my face than saying im taking it when in fact you ignore everything i say. This is only hurting you, you know.

:facepalm: Stop misinterpreting. No, he said we because, you keep saying that kirsche and me are taking your words despite both of us saying that we are not taking it repetedly before he even posted that.

You think you are being so smart saying that I'm a spy for bullshit reasons and shoving things into my face than saying im taking it when in fact you ignore everything i say. This is only hurting you, you know.

how is it hurting me?

Sounds like you want him to shut up and stop scumhunting.

That is not at all scum hunting. Please, accusing on false grounds is not scumhunting. At all. If he actually read my defense to his "arguments" or his "truth which i am taking", then it would be called scumhunting. All he does however is just talk. This isn't a discussion. I want him to stop saying so much bull shit and actually discuss. But he refuses to and just keeps accusing.

That is not at all scum hunting. Please, accusing on false grounds is not scumhunting. At all. If he actually read my defense to his "arguments" or his "truth which i am taking", then it would be called scumhunting. All he does however is just talk. This isn't a discussion. I want him to stop saying so much bull shit and actually discuss. But he refuses to and just keeps accusing.

fine, name a topic of discussion and we can "discuss" things.

fine, name a topic of discussion and we can "discuss" things.

I have none at the moment i would like to discuss. Make a topic yourself, just this time don't make it so annoying and actually read posts.

I have none at the moment i would like to discuss. Make a topic yourself, just this time don't make it so annoying and actually read posts.

but I am talking in my own topic, if you don't like my topic, shouldn't you be the one who comes up with a new one?

but I am talking in my own topic, if you don't like my topic, shouldn't you be the one who comes up with a new one?

Oh no, see the thing is your topic is made up on accusations which i have defended my self in but you insist on stating your point over and pver which leads us nowhere. You are not helping discussion by just accusing over and over of the samething. What you have posted, so far in this page mostly consists of you saying i was "taking" your statements which are not true. I was defending against them.

Oh no, see the thing is your topic is made up on accusations which i have defended my self in but you insist on stating your point over and pver which leads us nowhere. You are not helping discussion by just accusing over and over of the samething. What you have posted, so far in this page mostly consists of you saying i was "taking" your statements which are not true. I was defending against them.

like I said, start your topic of discussion, and I can discuss that, until you do, I will be a broken record and call you the scum you have been so far

This sums up my response pretty nicely.

Sounds like you want him to shut up and stop scumhunting.

I do yes, because what he's doing is directly harming the resistance. Instead of focusing on likely scum tells, he's finding BS in posts then calling someone scummy for it. This distracts the town from getting anything productive done.

I would like rein and proto's opinion on all this, as they have become awfully quiet.

Mission Prop 2.1

Team: Kay, Dave Strider, Kirsche,

Yes:

No: Kay, Cap'n Flint, Link, Kiku-Ichimonji, Dave Strider, Kirsche,

Result: Yes - 0, No - 6

Proposal Fails. Dave Strider is the new leader.

I feel like a total sheep since I also voted no because I'm not sure about Kay. I didn't want to say yes to a team I wasn't fully confident about.

I would like to hear from Proto and Kay before I make a selection for a team.