The Resistance III

Tables

UNANIMOSITY

Also Proto, start contributing

and Kay, stop lurking, you have been posting in the other mafia game

IDK, talking just feels less useful in Resistance.

Voted no because I don't like Kevin and Rein.

Rein, who's your team gonna be?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I'd like to hear from Proto before I decide on a team. I'd put myself on it, because I can trust myself. I also think Slayer is someone I'd like to have on my team. As for the last person, I would like to hear some input from everybody before I finalize it.

Okay, the reason I picked this team is because I wanted to see how players really felt about the team being sent. Apparently, nobody liked it because:

Kirsche: Didn't like Kay

Slayer: Didn't like Kay

Reinfleche: Unsure of Kay

Kay: Didn't like Kevin/Reinfleche

Proto: Didn't like Reinfleche

Blitz: ?

Blitzy, you don't find a reason to vote yes except that you're satisfied with the team being sent. But I expect you didn't like Kevin and voted No because of that. I find Kay's reasoning a little odd, because her list was Kay > Blitzy > Proto > Kevin > Reinfleche > Slayer. If she's not happy with Kevin, it doesn't look like she'll be happy with anything other than Kay+Blitzy+Proto.

Anyhow, Reinfleche, it sounds good, and I would prefer myself to go to the mission over Kirsche (expected) but Slayer seems clean.

no, you are mistaken, I said I didn't find a reason to say yes, because you didn't answer my question.

depending on your answer, I would have decided on whether to say yes or not, it didn't have anything with likes or dislikes.I also think I have a vague idea own your team, but I wanted your own reasons.

Okay, the reason I picked this team is because I wanted to see how players really felt about the team being sent. Apparently, nobody liked it because:

Kirsche: Didn't like Kay

Slayer: Didn't like Kay

Reinfleche: Unsure of Kay

Kay: Didn't like Kevin/Reinfleche

Proto: Didn't like Reinfleche

Blitz: ?

Blitzy, you don't find a reason to vote yes except that you're satisfied with the team being sent. But I expect you didn't like Kevin and voted No because of that. I find Kay's reasoning a little odd, because her list was Kay > Blitzy > Proto > Kevin > Reinfleche > Slayer. If she's not happy with Kevin, it doesn't look like she'll be happy with anything other than Kay+Blitzy+Proto.

Anyhow, Reinfleche, it sounds good, and I would prefer myself to go to the mission over Kirsche (expected) but Slayer seems clean.

First of all, I wanted to see how people voted when they were taking things seriously. Second, if it was only one of Kevin/Rein/Slayer, or if I had more information, I think I would have voted yes.

I think it is better afterwards,

Also important question @ Proto, why did you say no to your own team?(I had completely forgotten to ask this question earlier)

Because I didn't want Reinfleche or Kirsche to be sent. I don't trust them much, so I didn't want them to go into the mission. So I opposed the plan.

thanks for finally being here, now please visit often.

Sorry for the delay. As you can probably guess, it was because it was a tight race and I didn't want to auto-no someone.

Mission Prop 2.2

Team: SlayerX, Dave Strider, Kirsche,

Yes: Kay, SlayerX, Dave Strider, Kirsche,

No: Cap'n Flint, Kiku-Ichimonji,

Result: Yes - 4, No - 2

Proposal passes. SlayerX, Dave Strider, Kirsche, please send your co-operation or sabotage orders.

Mission 2 result

Co-operate

Co-operate

Sabotage

Mission fails. Score is now Resistance - 1, Spy - 1

Kirsche to submit a mission (I think)

Edited by Tableskitty

Thats rather interesting.

hmmm... For now i would like to know why Kay voted yes, despite kirsche, me, and i think rein being at the bottom of her list.

I knew that would happen as soon as Kay said yes.

90% sure Kay is scum. And since one of rein/slayer must be scum I'm going to:

##Send Slayer, Kirsche, Proto and Blitz

Let's see how this goes.

So Kay doesn't like anyone on the mission and approves of it anyway.

That's her opinion, then. That's cool, I guess. =/

Anyway, I voted yes for the mission because it was the team I thought I could trust the most. Obviously, my trust was misplaced.