• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess you were a pvper?

Kinda sorta. It was what I did when I was bored.

And nowadays I'm awfully bored of WoW. This whole content implementation cycle is tiring, to be frank.

Fortunately I'm rolling in a ton of games.

Okay NOW I'm off. Night all.

Edited by Interest

Something or someone must be on your mind a lot...

Sorta. Or I guess my conscious is also trying to push away this... um... person so that it seeps into my unconscious.

but I'm gonna try to sleep again. :< It's still only like 5 something in the morning after all. And I have work tomorrow. Er, or today.

Kinda sorta. It was what I did when I was bored.

And nowadays I'm awfully bored of WoW. This whole content implementation cycle is tiring, to be frank.

Fortunately I'm rolling in a ton of games.

Okay NOW I'm off. Night all.

Yeah wow did get pretty boring, well goodnight

I grind my Nino to Warp every time~

I never can do above C rank.
Not playing for rank is the only way that she can get an A in staves.

Awesome that makes me special here. I am one of a kind! but very lonely..

Not for long.

Okay then, just to make it clear to I had no Idea what was going on in the last 20 pages XD (I really need to play those fire emblem games as usual I am always behind on everything) So how did you all manage to come across serenes forums? ( I am so original)

I don't really remember.
But..I've signed up right after FESS got closed.

Well my childhood I spent alot of time thinking about ways I could kill myself I hated myself & life so much...THANKFULLY I didn't (I can say I am happy I am scared of dying or that woulda ended diffierently) well there was one time.....but I regained my senses before I did anything stupid... When I get upset I literaly dont care what I do to myself I nearly even broke my foot once

Like they say..

common sense is good for the soul.

Mmm, depression is no laughing matter. If you've had it for this long, then you NEED friends like us to help you through it, cause every challenge seems a lot harder when combated alone

And also ^This.

Haha yeah , though all these issues stemmed from my childhood accident with my fingers the trauma of it I ended up with ocd at 2 years old & was bullied at school cause of that and cause of my fingers My parents tell me before the accident I was a happy child & was always smiling after it I was scared to let anyone near me but my mother for years, then I was also bullied by my own cousins for being a girl (I never had any girl cousins then) girls were inferior

Well...the surefire way that you won't encounter danger is if you sit there and do nothing at home. Even though your past has been bad, it can come around now with plenty of nice people.

Well I kinda um got really angry at my brother & totally lost it and I ran outta the house I was tempted to let myself get run over by a car but instead I kicked a wooden plank so hard my foot swelled up really bad I was lucky to not have broken it. (its one way of releasing the anger & instead just sat there crying) I use to do self harm often (I stopped earlier this year)

Ha ha...

There is nothing wrong with taking out your anger, but your learning to do it to an extent that doesn't lead into further trouble and that is all that matters. ^_~

*pokes ZM*

Time to head to work. See ya guys after I get home.

Hope that it doesn't tire you.

Good morning everyone.

Morning.

Your must be from the west like me since my time now is 7:10 AM.

Edited by Dark_Huntress