• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, Owen Meany is the type of character that I'd love to strangle. Plus, there was so much religion talk that I wanted to strangle myself too. :L

Why did you tell him that? :c

That reminds me of school today.

I don't even know why I bother bringing this stuff up

Hmmm. Also, I like Quick Man's theme in Power Fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvo6tuvXaJw

Ah man, what isn't awesome about Quickman?

It's weird, given how Megaman 2 doesn't make my Top 10 Megaman games list, but Quickman is one of my all time favorite bosses and Megaman characters

It's weird, given how Megaman 2 doesn't make my Top 10 Megaman games list, but Quickman is one of my all time favorite bosses and Megaman characters

what

how could you

I'm pretty sure that's illegal in Japan

Pssst, I'm thinking of changing my avatar later but can't decide between who

I'm torn between Rise Kujikawa, Raiden(from MGS/MGR), or Kotori Minami(aka the girl in my sig that scares people)

I'm leaning towards Rise tho, she's great and I like her hair

except instead off The Last To Post Wins, it can be The Last Toast Wins. i'm already liking this new thread more than the old one.

EDIT

I think Inafune's favorite game in the classic series is 8, so...I doubt it.

There is no guilt in my decision, an at least it beats 1

"Inafune stated in interviews that Mega Man 2 is his favorite Mega Man game, because he feels that he was able to put in one-hundred percent of what he was aiming for.[3] Coincidentally, fans widely consider it to be the best Mega Man game, because of its production values, such as graphics, music, etc. Capcom realized that the Mega Man series was a profitable investment, and many ports were constructed along with regular installments released on a yearly basis."

-Mega Man Knowledge Base

Edited by Refa

Suprised at all the MLP merchandise, huh?

I hope you didn't think I was trolling you with that cosplay of your most unfavourite FE character. Since it was the only FE cosplay besides mine, I thought it was worth taking a picture of.

There were some more cosplayers, but I don't think you're familiar with Tales of Symphonia or Final Fantasy XIII, so I only showed the ones you'd likely recognize.

It's a shame that one girl who cosplayed as my favourite female had a boyfriend.

You're a funny guy, Rando. In a good way!

too bad we can just make a new thread

Then do it, seriously. Darros doesn't care, and I don't care. What I DO care about is you saying stuff like, "get out" whenever we post here.

except instead off The Last To Post Wins, it can be The Last Toast Wins. i'm already liking this new thread more than the old one.

EDIT

"Inafune stated in interviews that Mega Man 2 is his favorite Mega Man game, because he feels that he was able to put in one-hundred percent of what he was aiming for.[3] Coincidentally, fans widely consider it to be the best Mega Man game, because of its production values, such as graphics, music, etc. Capcom realized that the Mega Man series was a profitable investment, and many ports were constructed along with regular installments released on a yearly basis."

-Mega Man Knowledge Base

Thanks for that. I do know he's more fond of 8 than one would expect, and he prefers to even 3.

Then do it, seriously. Darros doesn't care, and I don't care. What I DO care about is you saying stuff like, "get out" whenever we post here.

they were mostly jokes, and what do you care? you guys don't like me anyway.

I'd be all for a new thread. This thread just causes petty arguments and the hostility depresses me.

i only brought up a new thread because darros brought up locking this

they were mostly jokes, and what do you care? you guys don't like me anyway.

It's still annoying. We can't just pop in and make a few posts here in peace without you saying "lol what are you doing here get out noobs"? Not cool. Also, have you considered that maybe we don't like you BECAUSE you keep pulling stuff like that? That if you just left us alone and stopped chasing Jedi around and provoking him that we'd leave you alone as well?