• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

no one would ever want you to leave.

the first thing was something that was really bugging me, and the third thing WAS provoked, because it was the day after the mewyeon thing that really pissed me off.

very rarely do i ever say anything to your friends. speaking of which, i hope integrity enjoyed his only opportunity to throw warns in my face with his section mod powers.

Oh really.

You are badmouthing Integrity NOW even as we type.
The first link shows you attacking Jedi unprovoked. UNPROVOKED. You're not even in a position to call him "kid" since he is older than you.
Next link. You take shots at Integrity for no reason, other than because he disagreed with what you said about Jedi.
Third link. Even Crizix thinks you were out of line. So clearly it's not just me.
Last link. What the fuck did Prims ever do to you to deserve this kind of comment? Do you even know him?
Let's not forget that time when Integrity got back from Germany and made a thread saying, "hai guys I'm back." You got all butthurt and talked about people sucking up to Integrity. Maybe I'll find a link some other time. I'm pretty sure these aren't even ALL the examples, I just can't be fucked to look them up.
So, Boney, you talk bad about my friends ENOUGH to piss me off and for me to call you out when you do it. It's like you want to pick a fight with us or something. For fucking sake, just leave us the fuck alone.

What

Yes.

This whole Boney/Boron thing is pretty stupid. Boney, you know she'll post here sometimes, you could just ignore her. Boron, you know Boney will comment on you posting here, you could just ignore him or not visit. Iunno

This whole Boney/Boron thing is pretty stupid. Boney, you know she'll post here sometimes, you could just ignore her. Boron, you know Boney will comment on you posting here, you could just ignore him or not visit. Iunno

I think it's rather hard for Boron to ignore Boney if he's insulting her friends. :p

Yes.

The only reason I ever bothered coming to LtPW in the first place was because of the times when people were talking shit about the Skype chat here. That's stopped, so now I only come when Darros decides to change the thread title. I would be happy if Boney just ignored all of us when we visited. It's hard for me to ignore a guy taking shots at my friends though. We have a right to post here and some of what he says makes us feel pretty unwelcome.

Edited by Sangyul

Thanks for that. I do know he's more fond of 8 than one would expect, and he prefers to even 3.

I think he doesn't like 3 a lot because he feels it's incomplete which IMHO is kind of silly. But whatever, I like all Mega Man games.

So...I like Megaman 3.

And I prefer MM8 to MM2.

Sue me.

I didn't really care about that, more that MM2 didn't make your Top 10. :p

TBH, whenever you lot post here...shit tends to happen.

Noone raged at my Mega Man posts. :(

EDIT Or ANY of my posts. Am I...ju-just not worthy??

Edited by Refa

I think he doesn't like 3 a lot because he feels it's incomplete which IMHO is kind of silly. But whatever, I like all Mega Man games.

I didn't really care about that, more that MM2 didn't make your Top 10. :p

Must...go...to...sleep

8 doesn't make my top 10 either. I really do enjoy it more than 2 simply because the latter is stupidly broken, but even without e-tanks 8 is not much of a challenge, though it does have a ton of charm.

Must...go...to...sleep

8 doesn't make my top 10 either. I really do enjoy it more than 2 simply because the latter is stupidly broken, but even without e-tanks 8 is not much of a challenge, though it does have a ton of charm.

OK, I can agree with that wholeheartedly. I guess we can get our C support or something!

You are badmouthing Integrity NOW even as we type.

by saying that he warned me? because that's exactly what he did.

The first link shows you attacking Jedi unprovoked. UNPROVOKED. You're not even in a position to call him "kid" since he is older than you.

and the third thing WAS provoked, because it was the day after the mewyeon thing that really pissed me off.

Next link. You take shots at Integrity for no reason, other than because he disagreed with what you said about Jedi.

again, a reference to his warning. did you forget that these posts were just a day after the yeon incident?

Third link. Even Crizix thinks you were out of line. So clearly it's not just me.

crizzie has no idea what was going on, she just really hates seeing any arguing in general.

Last link. What the fuck did Prims ever do to you to deserve this kind of comment? Do you even know him?

his whining was irritating me. like christ if you're going to post about how you don't like a forum section, just stay away from it. there's a reason i don't post in the "other games" section.

I think it's rather hard for Boron to ignore Boney if he's insulting her friends. :p

i honestly don't know why i'm not on her ignore list yet. i do sorta like her, but all her friends just happen to be that people that i can't stand. except for people like darros and ciarre, who i'm indifferent to.