The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Well Boron, people come in here, and then they start picking out things. Or the person who has a problem with the "skype people" starts picking out things. And I keep seeing the word circlejerk over and over. The main point is everything is turning into conversation that I'm sick of seeing.

I will quit talking about it, but I felt like asking people to quit starting so much... but if that just can't happen then okay. I'll only ask once since I've already made somebody angry and so even more bad conversations would erupt.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Boron, people come in here, and then they start picking out things. Or the person who has a problem with the "skype people" starts picking out things. And I keep seeing the word circlejerk over and over. The main point is everything is turning into conversation that I'm sick of seeing.

I will quit talking about it, but I felt like asking people to quit starting so much... but if that just can't happen then okay. I'll only ask once since I've already made somebody angry and so even more bad conversations would erupt.

You are making us look like the bad guys. We are not. We have every right to be here. We're not trying to start shit or anything. People react to us coming here, which makes us react. It's a two way street and hardly fair to place the blame just on us. If you are sick of seeing this conversation, then ignore it! Fo you think we're happy about this? Do you?! I just want it to end!

For the record, it had mostly simmered down from earlier today until you brought it back up again and accused us of coming in here to pick fights!

Right now, I'm not particularly fussed with who hates who and whose grandma rides what bicycle. I'd imagine this thread wasn't designed to be some sort of battleground, more of a funny little place to post if you felt like it - which is how it should be.

This has gotten a little silly, so anyone trying to continue it is even sillier, right? People don't have to be friends, but arguing for arguments sake makes me want to invest in real estate.

You are making us look like the bad guys. We are not. We have every right to be here. We're not trying to start shit or anything. People react to us coming here, which makes us react. It's a two way street and hardly fair to place the blame just on us. If you are sick of seeing this conversation, then ignore it! Fo you think we're happy about this? Do you?! I just want it to end!

For the record, it had mostly simmered down from earlier today until you brought it back up again and accused us of coming in here to pick fights!

I didn't lay the blame on only the skype group. My post even said that, I guess you just didn't catch it. I don't think everybody wants this to keep up either. I'm not saying everybody from there is doing the same thing. I do ignore it, but I have to find out what it's about before I can ignore it as well. I just want it to be happier than it was before and not filled with all this conflict that I think could be avoided. Although, I do think it looks like some people are enjoying the teasing. Now don't take this personally and think I'm talking about you because I'm not. But if I am wrong about those people, then I apologize. But when I constantly see "circlejerk" tossed around... it makes it look like it.

I'm sorry, I don't often pay attention to the times and I only came upon it now, and all of this stuff been going on for a long time, now, so I decided to speak my mind on it.

Although, if you think Boney's the only problem, I would like people to not take the bait of the idiot that's started all this up. That's how people always fall for trolls, when they decide to try to respond to everything that troll says and lets that person get their way. Not that I say Boney's trolling he's just being stupid, this is a comparison is all. If he's going to do the same thing over and over again, maybe people should just leave him be, so far I've seen what he says causes no real harm unless people take him seriously and respond seriously.

[more irrelevant text]
you see, this is why you're stupid.

like christ if you're going to post about how you don't like certain people, just stay away from them.

first of all, avoiding a forum section is easy to do. there's a difference between a section on a forum and going to topics and constantly seeing people make irritating posts. it's a person. if course i'm going to say a couple of words to them once in a while. also, you're assuming i'm justifying what i did, which i'm not.

also lie of the century

>"i'm lying about being 100% indifferent to people like darros and ciarre"

i have no idea how old you are; i called you a little boy because you make ridiculous accusations like this without proof.

to sum your post up: you're saying that i'm a hypocrite because i'm saying that something similar to what i did was wrong. that makes me a hypocrite, because i said nothing to insinuate that what i did wasn't the right thing to do. OH WAIT, yes i did. it's just

by your standards. why is it insincere? because i said "i'm not going to keep this up" instead of getting on my knees, making a promise, and begging for forgiveness? no, i don't do that. i let time pass by to prove myself.