The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I don't like Gen 4 much.

Well I don't particularly have a Favorite Gen but I do have favorite Pokemon through out all the different generations, Though X & Y are looking to be downright awesome!

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Dragon types, Dialgaand Palkia's designs were questionable for me. which is why I prefer Giratina (Shadow form of course). You got them shiny? What arethe odds of that?

Well I Agree they look nothing like dragons.... I just like Dialgas design in general (Also cause I love blue...Most of my favorite legends are blue..) And I got the shiny ones from an event going at the moment you don't have it in your country/area?

I hope they re-release Shaymin. They're really cute and I don't have one but they likely wouldn't do it until X and Y came out which means I'd have to buy X although I'm not really interested in gen 6 SOBS

I got a Shaymin I have never used it though... How can you not like gen 6!

Edited by Shelie

Since I don't play the games or anything, I judge then by which have my favorite pokemon, and Gen4 has Lucario, Weavile and Garachomp, so I quite like it.

I always favor Fire Pokemon & blue Pokemon though I don't think there has been a blue fire Pokemon yet.... when that day comes (And long as it looks cool) It will be my most favorite Pokemon! or a blue fire Pokemon that has blue flames!

Ike is (in PoR) one of the best characters in the series.

Yep, I need to go replay path of radiance (Haven't played Radiant dawn yet) My Love of Ike first started in SSBB then I also loved him in PoR though I have never played a game with Marth or Roy though I did love using them in SSBM

Edited by Shelie

I got a Shaymin I have never used it though... How can you not like gen 6!

Ahh Iunno I'm just not all that hyped for some reason. :c Like theres some Pokemon that look really cool and I like the customization for trainers but its just not enough for me to get excited for some reason.. And I'm also a bit bummed they're going to 3D because I like the 2D graphics/pixel art better but eh

Hm. What's going about here.

Organized chaos.

I always favor Fire Pokemon & blue Pokemon though I don't think there has been a blue fire Pokemon yet.... when that day comes (And long as it looks cool) It will be my most favorite Pokemon! or a blue fire Pokemon that has blue flames!

You know, I've been considering a fire/grass type, which would cancel out a lot of the other's weaknesses, right? Fire would cancel fire and ice, while grass would cover water, rock and ground.

And the use of sunny day/solar beam would probably work very well.

Would Shiny Emboar count? It's kinda blue...

You know, I've been considering a fire/grass type, which would cancel out a lot of the other's weaknesses, right? Fire would cancel fire and ice, while grass would cover water, rock and ground.

That leaves it weak to Rock and Poison defensively, IIRC.

I personally never saw Sunny Day/Solarbeam as that good since yeah...

That would actually be awesome, I would love to see pokemon types like that.

Ahh Iunno I'm just not all that hyped for some reason. :c Like theres some Pokemon that look really cool and I like the customization for trainers but its just not enough for me to get excited for some reason.. And I'm also a bit bummed they're going to 3D because I like the 2D graphics/pixel art better but eh

Hmm ah well maybe you will think differently when its out and get a chance to see what its actually like when playing it, I personally am really hyped for it.

Flying too. Not a bad type combo in any case.

I actually had an idea, but it was pretty lame. Basically, it was a bonfire with high special attack and defense but low HP and attack, with average speed and sub-par defense.

Yeah, not very creative.

Also, do rock, flying and poison have a common weakness, even if just between two of them?

Also, do rock, flying and poison have a common weakness, even if just between two of them?

Ground for Rock and Poison.

Edited by Levant Fortner

1. heey :)

heeey :D you are here!

2. lmaoo it's shaymin :)

I just got one last night thanks to Shmokay

1. ^__^

2. Awesome. :D

I hope they re-release Shaymin. They're really cute and I don't have one but they likely wouldn't do it until X and Y came out which means I'd have to buy X although I'm not really interested in gen 6 SOBS

Yeah.

Shaymin is one of the 13 Pokemon that gets available in every gen for a certain limited time before they aren't distributed again. So you'll have to get them with cheats otherwise.

-Mew

-Celebi

-Jirachi

-Deoxys

-Manaphy

-Phione

-Darkrai

-Shaymin

-Arceus

-Victini

-Keldeo

-Meloetta

-Genesect

Well I Agree they look nothing like dragons.... I just like Dialgas design in general (Also cause I love blue...Most of my favorite legends are blue..) And I got the shiny ones from an event going at the moment you don't have it in your country/area?

Same here.

I'm just now waiting for the Shiny Giratina to get released on the 30th this month in my area. You have to pick these up at Gamestop since they are not distributing these over wifi. Having them shiny with perfect natures. Yea.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I actually had an idea, but it was pretty lame. Basically, it was a bonfire with high special attack and defense but low HP and attack, with average speed and sub-par defense.

Yeah, not very creative.

I once read somewhere about a Grass/Fire idea being a Jalapeño. lol

Anyway, yeah, as mentioned above, Ground for Rock and Poison.