• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tryhard said:

I had a feeling that they wanted to get away from B movie style a little bit.

She is a revenant in her base costume, so honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she has a costume similar to her old considering Kabal has a non-burnt version

anyway, they're just pandering to the necrophiliacs

Honestly, I'm absurdly over female characters having thick legs, huge boobs and asses. The most variation you get is the occasional lolis.

MK is having more realistic body types (taking into consideration that there are other fantastic races etc) and people see it as a bad thing. Why do gamers have such bizarre dettachment from reality?

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, maybe that's why they seek out fiction in the first place. Though it does get ridiculous after a point.

But they are carrying over those fictional conceptions to the "real world", as well. That's one of the many dangers.

3 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

But they are carrying over those fictional conceptions to the "real world", as well. That's one of the many dangers.

Hence the ridiculousness. Though with the quotation marks you mean our actual real world, or just for fiction that takes place in what looks to be our real world?

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hence the ridiculousness. Though with the quotation marks you mean our actual real world, or just for fiction that takes place in what looks to be our real world?

I mean that often the line between real and fictional is blurred. Say, for instance, in MMORPGs, where a lot of people use aliases and identify as fantastic critters, as fictional as it may be, it doesn't stop from being a real, actual interaction. 

What I'm getting at is that fictional settings also constitute our real world, in certain senses, so that distinction can be moot depending how you see it.

Lmao the Bolsonaro government is already crumbling and it's not even been 2 months

non-brazilians thought he was more competent than Trump, but that couldn't be farther from the truth, never seen anyone so incompetent in a office lol what a mess

he makes trump or theresa may look like strong leaders

Edited by Nobody

For non brazilians, in portuguese, "strawperson" is laranja, which is the same word as orange.

Bolsonaro's party is implied in a scandal involving straw candidates running only to get public money (which is also the reason he fought with the cabinet member on whatsapp)