The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/56082-general-us-politics/&page=378

On the contrary, black people have it easier with the police because they are a “protected class”.

i'm not even big on the whole BLM cause but this made me fucking laugh

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

D0au5o5UcAADCEB.jpg:large

looks like gen 8 is based on the UK - you can see what is pretty much big ben in the middle

also scotland is a frozen evil looking shithole as god intended

You know, part of me kinda thinks it's more GB flipped vertically (wouldn't be the first time, Hoenn is a rotated Kyushu, after all). I mean, usually they make good match with things like city locations, but if the London expy is really that one in the middle then... no way.

Part me kinda sees more the big city at the top as a London expy. It also has a clock tower, there at the left. NExt to it has something that could pass for the London Eye. It also has a river coursing through it, like the Thames would be. Though the one in the middle also has a river. Or who knows, maybe it is the Edinburgh expy or so.

The region seems to still continue towards the south, so if it's really an island (same way Sinnoh is an island but you never see it completely in D/P/P), maybe... eh, who knows...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Looking it up, the walled city in the middle could be Manchester.

It also has a clock tower, in it's city hall. Location would fit, being in the middle of the region.

Well, I still go with how past regions are structured. The biggest or main cities cities tend to correspond to big/important ones from the real life region they're based.

Like how Saffron and Celadon are basically Tokyo, Goldenrod is Osaka, Rustboro is Fukuoka, Lumiose is Paris, Hau'Olis is Honolulu, etc. All geographically match.

Therefore, for a GB based region, London-expy would be at its end, not in the middle.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

37 minutes ago, Nobody said:

are u from edinburgh, tryhard?

ye

i've mentioned it before

though technically I live on the outskirts of Edinburgh that's not part of it in a fishing town of population 22,000 now

Edited by Tryhard

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

jesus christ, that guy on SD was crazy

how the fuck does anyone get to that line of thinking

Are you really surprised, Nobody?